main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. kommando104

kommando104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2013
    In other words Sith, quite large.

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    So, 365 by 168 pixels. Suh-weet. We can carry it in the coffee-cup holder. :p

3. kommando104

kommando104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2013
    This pic might give more scale.

[​IMG]

JediFalcon likes this.
  4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    you wish these things get huge

post is up for Hallomar and company, you will have to handle anything for Lasso. I hope it was okay but it's what I gathered was the plan for when they got to the settlement.

5. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Cool. PM sent.

I have posted for Kospi and Sal.

6. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    so yes or no to the pet Sith. This has brought the joint post to a halt because I can't figure out what Fress is to say to Maya about the AKK dog..

7. Coffee_Ninja

Coffee_Ninja Jedi Master star 2

Jul 29, 2011
    Studying for the NCLEX and ready to pull hair out. Sorry all, I may have to take a temporary LOA due to
    this.I will let you know in the next 24 hours. Thanks again for putting up with my school crap.'

8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    No.

The pet stays with the Deepwater freighter.

Falcon

9. Whitelight

Whitelight Jedi Master star 4

Aug 10, 2007
    Its just a pup for now, but it will get a lot bigger. *grins* is so cute isn't he

He house broken lol

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Well, he's not breaking my house!

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    do you know what house breaking means?

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Well, the ultimate would be that house at the end of Poltergeist that implodes, and disappears in a flash of light.

13. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    house breaking in dog terms, means the dog does his business outside and not inside the house. The dog lets you know when they have to go pee, that's the term she's referring too :p

14. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    In general, the Johnny Boy, Deepwater, DD, Actualise Station, or wherever we are, are going to be in deep space when the AKK dog starts crossing its hind legs or whatever the signal is. Unless the thing can survive in hard vacuum for its pee or dump, how is the fact that it is house broken going to help us?

On a more positive note, story-wise, has the AKK dog ever considered a career as a Queens Guardsman? I think leaving it with the Queen gives it an active role, considering the present threat to her life, would be a good thing; we know where it is, and Maya or Siera can come back and visit it when we are in the area.

15. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    You did well Sith with Havah, restocking was on his list for that trip if able ;) Just no drinking yet until the detox finishes and it won't kill him. . . unless he has an existential crises and falls back on the crutch.

16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002

[face_waiting] Jeth should let his body recuperate or someone is going to walk in on him when he's twitching on the floor from withdrawl symptoms [face_waiting]

17. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Thank you Mitth!

Never seen the face_waiting icon before.

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Having such a good three-day weekend, that having a bit of writers' block regarding the game.

19. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    It's good to get away for it for a bit or you go nuts :p

20. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hey all, still here. :p Sorry, its been a hellish week with college. Pretty much going to not pass one class with the required C grade I need because of all the recent changes these last two weeks; there was just too much work between two classes to catch up on after a week behind. Bright side, the other class I have a 94% in. ;) Still have some more homework to work on, give me until Tuesday before I can really sit down and start hacking away again at the game. I am so sorry for the delay on my end. Keep up the great work everyone, you guys have been doing a great job! :)

21. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Take your time.

22. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Four years ago someone broke into my car and stole my gps and wallet. I forgot the wallet in the car and now I make sure I have it on me before leaving the car.
    They were cleaning out behind the apartment and found the id. All caked in mud but my social insurance number, drivers license and birth certificate was there. I am completely stunned.

Thank God because I thought for sure my id would've been sold to someone. It wasn't.

the only thing not in the wallet was the credit card and debit card...

23. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    God works in mysterious ways.

Bit depressing round here.

Let's have some easy listening. Kick it.

24. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    GREAT SITH! =D=

25. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    My job here is done. :cool:

Strange how music can act as a muse.

Last couple days, I have been delaying the emergence of the SGIS Bantha-class assault shuttle at Port Haven because I felt it would be a short-lived, one-sided escapade that would waste the plot development of getting the upgrade for the DD, and having the first SGIS ship fight alongside the Mercs, but listening to the bright sun-drenched tones of Swedish House Mafia's "Don't You Worry Child" instantly has me thinking the heavily armoured shuttle would have a bit of a chance against the quad lasers of the April Dancer interdictor, and I can imagine her Mon Cals swinging into action in their first active anti-Imperial encounter.