main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC look how big this hamburger is

Discussion in 'Community' started by hudzu, Jul 10, 2013.

1. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    [​IMG]
    THATS A HUGE BURGER

Obi-Zahn Kenobi likes this.
  2. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    There's no frame of reference for this burger. How am I to know the size of it with no frame of reference?

JoinTheSchwarz and jp-30 like this.
  3. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    I looked at how big the hamburger is, and it is big. Now is there a next step, or am I done here?

Darth_Invidious and Grimby like this.
  4. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    There is a fork in the background. Unless you are trying to imply that they have a bizarrely-sized fork, one can pretty well figure out how big the thing is.

5. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007
    What do they call that burger in France?

6. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    do you see that piece of lettuce that is touching the table? there is a dead family under there, crushed by that piece of lettuce.

7. LostOnHoth

LostOnHoth Chosen One star 5

Feb 15, 2000
    You see in the olden days (the Golden Age) you would have clicked on this thread only to be met with goatse and tubgirl pics. I braced myself for this but was relieved when it turned out to be a hamburger as advertised.

8. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    Wocky, that fork is in the background and blurred. It could be miles off, for all I know.

9. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    well, i got nothing else. but if you want to bring some new business to the table, by all means, go ahead.

10. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    I think maybe I'll just look at the burger some more.

11. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    actually i do have something: what do you guys think of the trend of including both onions AND fried onions on a burger? to me it seems pretty silly. like just choose one kind of onion, guy. if you look closely you can see that the fried onion isn't made with red onions, unlike the red onions in the vegetable section of the burger. different size cut, too. or maybe they just shrunk a little bit in the fryer.

but for real. just use one kind of onion. you wanna put some fried onions on it, go ahead. but just those. don't try and appease all the onion masses at once. cause you're never gonna do it, and in the process you're just going to piss off a bunch of innocent onioneers.

CT-867-5309 and tom like this.
  12. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    On that subject the dressing seems to have some sort of relish component. Why, then, does it require pickled also?

13. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    I agree with the master of all Jacens. I like brown onions, red/Spanish onions (henceforth, Daveed onions) and spring onions. But together? That's indulgent, like calling your kid Apple or North.

14. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Honestly, I don't think there's such a thing as having too much onion variety. I love onions. I think my ideal burger would consist of meat, cheese, and every conceivable variety of onion on an onion bun.

The pickles, though, they can gtfo.

15. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    I love onions as well, but I prefer raw or undercooked onions best... I like texture in mah food.

16. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Goddammit, I hate craving fast food at midnight.

17. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Aren't you a vegetarian, or did that change?

18. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I CAN STILL HAVE IN-N-OUT GRILLED CHEESE AND ANIMAL FRIES

19. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    and while i'm getting it all out there: what in the hell is up with bacon crossing? if you're going to put bacon on a hamburger, why would you ever settle for a single perpendicular intersection? you leave so much valuable burger real estate free when you do that. like what if you bite into the burger to find that only half of your bite has bacon on it? or worse yet you get no bacon at all? its like subway with their damn cheese. rip your bacon in half and arrange it shoulder to shoulder in lines like a sane person, damn it.

Sarge, ma_petite and Ender_Sai like this.
  20. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005

God damn... okay, then You should go do that, because I think your hunger is turning you into a bitter and angry person. :p

21. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    Guy must be hungry pretty often.

DarthTunick likes this.
  22. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Jacen, I can answer this question. Bacon cheeseburgers used to be one of my favorite things. The joy is that you don't know which bites will have the bacon. The trick is not the quantity of bacon, but the quality. A single delicious bite of bacon in the midst of a sea of cheeseburger is perfection.

Also Guy, your animal fries and grilled cheese are made with the same stuff that they make the meat with. They don't give no damns about vegetarian cleanliness. Unless if you're just not into the taste of meat, then who cares.

23. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    What I dislike about bacon is that it is the most difficult thing to bite through on the burger, and sometimes this means you come away with the entire strip.

DarthTunick likes this.
  24. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    Always about the lettuce.

jp-30 and harpua like this.
  25. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    THERE IS AN ART TO IT