main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR JC Heroes - TFN Republic Guild

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Sarge221, Dec 23, 2011.

1. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    Question: Do you have to be on the server that the guild is on in order to join?? My characters are all on the European RP server. Cant remember the name.

2. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Yes, you have to be on the Jedi Covenant server to join the guild.

3. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    How many of y'all are still playing? I've been popping on occasionally lately, but I'll probably maintain my free-to-play status for the near future.

Bazinga, do you still need a guild promotion? I think I have the ability to promote others, so hopefully I can catch you next time I'm on.

4. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I am not in a guild but would like to be if it is still active.

5. Hando

Hando Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 7, 2013

Me too, haven't played for a few months but have the buzz back again. I play on EU and USservers but unfortunately not on the Jedi Covenant. BOO! :(

Ah well. . . . . off to see how patching is going. . . .

6. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Just got back into it, not in a guild but would like to join a TFN one.

7. Hando

Hando Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 7, 2013
    I'm probably too new here to make this request but could something be done to establish a new Guild or is the Guild still alive? [face_praying]

I'd be happy to start up on Covenant myself.

8. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004
    I play in the EU RPG server. Anyone play in there/would be willing to start up in there? We could start up an EU guild.

Hando likes this.
  9. Hando

Hando Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 7, 2013
    If that is the Progenitor server then thats where I have my 2 mains, an Imp and Rep but just trying to get them up to 50-55 right now.An EU Guild would be mighty fine. :cool:

Though I've only ever done a few Flashpoints I'd be up for anything on there really.

Was on last night and bleeding broadband went down and I was up for an epic sesh too. . . . . noooooooooo. . . . . .

10. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004
    Yes, I am also in the Progenitor.

We would need 4 people to start an EU guild I believe.

11. Hando

Hando Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 7, 2013
    Well I'd be well up for it tbh but I guess we should clear this with the powers that be at TFN - or at least the existing guild to make sure everyone is cool with it. Assuming we could get the numbers. :)

12. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    I don't think we really have powers that be. :p If you have enough members on Progenitor, go for it.

Hando likes this.
  13. Hando

Hando Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 7, 2013
    Tbh I may well create a character on the Covenant as well since I often play on Ebon Hawk - when I've come off night shifts and the EU servers are dead.

14. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002

Generally, I seem to only see myself on. I have one character in each guild (Mirkkart for JC Heroes and Atisan for Artistically Done). Generally I play 9pm-12am Monday-Saturday. You can always PM me here too if I'm on if you want an invite.

15. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004
    We'll need another two members other than Hando and I to create an EU version.

16. -polymath-

-polymath- SFF:F/TV Trivia Host star 4 VIP - Game Host

Jun 7, 2007
    Anyone still playing this game? If so, what servers? I've returned to the game, at least for a little while, and am rolling an Operative on The Harbinger, I think.

17. Hando

Hando Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 7, 2013
    Such a shame we are all so spread over so many servers as there would be a decent sized guild here.

I'm still up for an EU one if there are another 2 players out there on Progenitor?? (I'm sure JediKnight20043 would still be up for this.)

And did I see paid transfers are on the way at last . . . . .=D=

18. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    2.4 drops on Tuesday morning, and with it, Ranked 4x4 Warzones!
    So if you haven't subbed in a while (shameless plug ahead) please consider clicking this linky and resub. It's the refer a friend program, and I'd like to get the pets :D

for more info on the refer a friend, check it out here: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

19. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I'm downloading the game now. How do you do the refer a friend? That link just takes me to a free to play sign up. How do you get credit?

20. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    you need to be an active subscriber to do refer others. Once you're subbed up, go to https://account.swtor.com/user/refer and you'll see a referral url that's unique to your account. Your friends MUST use this link for you to get credit.

21. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I didn't sub I am just playing the free to play way right now. It didn't seem necessary to buy anything until I got to level 55. I'm on the Jedi Covenant server.