main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by PrincessKenobi , Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganger

Ganger Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 9, 1999

I hope you weren't being sarcastic. If you were, touché.

I tend to rumble, specially when talking about Star Wars, sorry if I got carried away. If I see people talking about the pre Episode I days, I'm going to get carried away.

The lack of news is terrible. And by this time in two years the movie should be out. It feels very weird, more stuff should be happening.

2. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    No. No, sarcasm. Just straight up funny story on the wrong thread.

3. BeridanOok

BeridanOok Jedi Padawan

Jun 24, 2013
    That's really good to hear, especially the family and religion part. Did you meet Analia and Xanthe back in the day? I remember you telling me that you were going to PA to go see a movie with them......

4. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Bienvenido. This looks like cool place to hang out and wait for 2015.

DarthTunick likes this.
  5. BeridanOok

BeridanOok Jedi Padawan

Jun 24, 2013
    Indeed it does heels. Indeed it does. :)

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    No, because, despite the innocent enough offer to see Star Wars with people from this website, they were both minors and I am not only not that creepy, but I also like not being a felon.

7. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    The religion you found is being a vegetarian?

8. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
  9. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Jumping into this conversation from just this page is a little strange, I must say.

Moving right along...

10. Roberto Calrissian

Roberto Calrissian Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 26, 2012
    By December of this year up until July of 2014 Star Wars will occupy very little of my mind. During those months I'm going into World Cup mode so it provides a great distraction from having to wait for Star Wars

11. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000

Enjoying all the comes with a fixed A/C... I'm also waiting for tonight's Dodger game to start. How are you doing?

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  12. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I'll be the same once football (NFL) season starts. I'll still be around of course but I'll have a nice distraction to pass the time.

13. Roberto Calrissian

Nov 26, 2012
    Raider fan here..... what future do I have ? love the nfl but it hurts when your team is in the dumps

14. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Titan fan so I know that feeling well.

15. Roberto Calrissian

Nov 26, 2012
    It must suck to think the year the Colts get rid of Peyton, Luck steps in and it looks like the Colts will be in top of that division for another decade

16. krtmd

krtmd Jedi Master star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    Currently watching the Nats try to keep their lead over the Phillies.

*bitesnails*

17. Roberto Calrissian

Nov 26, 2012
    baseball is too long of a season to bite your nails in early July. Anyways aren't the Braves leading the NL East at the moment?

18. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Yeah, it's quite painful to think about. It sucks even worse that we've drafted two quarterback high in the draft and it looks right now that neither of them are going to give us anything.

19. krtmd

krtmd Jedi Master star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    Ah, but with the Phils, it's personal.

20. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    :(

Yeah, I seem to be in the minority around here as a Phillies fan. What can I say? I love my hometown team! I'm going to Citizens Bank Park at the end of the month to see a game! I can't wait! Baseball is the only sport that I follow closely.

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  21. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    *Knock knock* Anyone still around? I have an irrational fear of the dentist and I have an appointment tomorrow. I can't sleep because of it. [face_nail_biting]

22. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm weird about the dentist as well. My sister's husband used to have a dental practice which made things easier, as he understood that I freeze up at the anticipation of mouth pain or anyone poking around my teeth...but he went back to school and is now an orthodontist, so I'm in the hands of strangers again.

Good luck tomorrow.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  23. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    I completely understand... I didn't go to one from '05-'11 partially the same reason. You'll be fine/good luck.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  24. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Thank you DarthTunick. :) I haven't gone to one in almost a year but I've had this nagging tooth ache that just won't go away so I decided I had to bite the bullet. I don't like needles and I hate the way it numbs half my face.

25. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Ugh...I hate the dentist as well. I had a lot of trouble with my teeth when I was a kid, including an incident where the dentist filled a cavity without drilling out the decay first. Needless to say, the decay blossomed and it eventually became an abscess - that was not a pleasant experience. Luckily, once I got that taken care of and went through the experience of having braces, I haven't had problems since. *knocks on wood*

Anyway, enough of my rambling...good luck tomorrow! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.