main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by PrincessKenobi , Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Thank you HanSolo29. :)

On a lighter note I do get to pick up the next copy of Legacy volume 2 tomorrow so at least I have something to look forward to.

2. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Good luck with the dentist. Legacy cures all pain. :)

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  3. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  4. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    I decided to finish redecorating my mother's room while she's away on holiday. That way she can just come home and go to sleep with no fuss or stress. But gosh darn it I hate the smell of paint. [face_sick]

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  5. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    Very considerate of you Chewgumma

My shower's been broken for the past 2 months, having it fixed today. I can't wait. It's been horrible having baths now that the Summer has finally hit the UK.

6. krtmd

krtmd Jedi Master star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    Oh, you gotta cheer for your team. I won't hold it against you or anything. :)

Hey, good luck. Hope it's just an average visit.

7. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    I can sympathise. Having said that I hope the warm weather holds up for a little while longer. I don't even remember the last time we've had it so good here.

StoneRiver likes this.
  8. StoneRiver

Oct 6, 2004
    Oh yeah, I don't want the sunshine to go away :cool:

Chewgumma likes this.
  9. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    I read the new 'Star Wars' series comic. It's pretty good. Never read 'Legacy'.
    I'm pretty sure the new 'SW Insider' comes out soon.
    That may help ease the pain, too.

Oh, just think that you'll feel better when it's done. No more ache. And treat yourself to something.

10. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003

I had a similar experience with an infection leading to a really puffy cheek when I was about 5. After that, I got braces, a retainer, and vowed to take care of my teeth, even though I similarly hate going to the dentist/doctor.

By the way, far too long! That would be my fault, I pulled a disappearing act for a year or two, hope you're well.

11. ConnorLovesPadme

ConnorLovesPadme Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2013
    I haven't experienced any UK sun since Tuesday, this forum is far too addictive, oh and I've been dying of hay fever aswell. Need to get out in the sun more.

12. StoneRiver

Oct 6, 2004
    it is that, it is that. very slow today though

13. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Back after a family vacation to California. Went to my cousin's wedding and then made our way down the coast from SF to LA. Great trip. :cool:

14. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    So I'm done with dentist and it wasn't so bad. Apparently I chipped one of my teeth on something and didn't even know it, but all they had to do was cap it and I was out of there. Thanks everybody for your well wishes. :)

Welcome back eht13. Glad you had a good time. :)

15. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    Thanks, Darth Chiznuk ... and glad your dentist visit went OK.

16. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Hello people! So I hear Sam Mendes is returning for the Skyfall sequel. AWESOME! Can't wait.....but that also means Marvel has to change its release date for Ant Man cause it comes out the same exact day. No way will Ant Man be able to get a nickel when its fighting against Bond. No amount of "Avengers Bonus" (or whatever fans call it when they think that people will see it JUST because of The Avengers) can help Ant Man if its going up against JAMES BOND! Marvel needs to change their Ant Man release date....like NOW

Also I was feeling great for a couple of days but sadly my damn pain is back and its not making me happy :(

17. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    I for one will definitely see the next Bond... I loved Skyfall just like I've liked all the Daniel Craig installments (the best Bond since Connery IMO). Glad to hear Mendes will direct again. And I have zero interest in seeing Ant Man. :p

18. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    I'll defintely see the next Bond movie and I'm glad to hear that Mendes is returning (although I was intrigued when rumors were flying around that Nolan would direct.) I somewhat interested in seeing Ant-Man because I really like Edgar Wright and I'm intrigued to see if he can pull it off. It seems like a difficult movie to get right without it becoming silly.

19. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Nice to see you again too, heels! Wow, it's really been a long time!

I'm doing well. Been busy with a lot of different projects (working on some big properties at the moment, but can't reveal anything yet until the art director gives the go-ahead - it drives me insane sometimes because I want to talk about them! :p ), but I can't complain! I love what I'm doing! Thanks for asking! How about you? :)

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  20. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    Good morning, GIL.

Whee! We're getting rain! [face_dancing] Not much, but as dry as this place has been in the last couple of months, it's quite welcome.

21. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    The bats say hello! I assume that's what they are attempting to get my attention in order to convey to you.

22. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003

That's great to hear! I hope you can share your work with all of us soon!

Things aren't quite as exciting around here, just working and trying to figure out what I want to do. Getting back on the JC has been great, though.

23. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011

I was wondering where you were. Welcome back. Hope you brought a boat with you. I haven't seen this much rain in our area in a very long time.

24. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    Yup, guess I should have mentioned it here before leaving. :p Thanks.

I know, I was thinking the same thing about our rain here in the Southeast... I checked the weather for home on my phone from time to time when I was in CA, and sure enough, it was raining every day here (most days were sunny mixed with thunderstorms, but still).

25. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

Thankfully it was over by the time I woke up today. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.