main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Three months? I think I slept for a solid week when I got home after being in France for one month. You went forward in time and I went backward; I think it's a matter of opinion which direction is easier.

JackG likes this.
  2. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Jack: Can you confirm that Ahsoka is actually the chosen one?

Ashley Eckstein: Hi Jack! LOL, I don't believe Ahsoka is the Chosen one, but she's pretty kick butt if you ask me...

3. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011

Tracy: Can I kick her butt down the Temple steps?

eht13 likes this.
  4. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
  5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Oh lol I saw that comment. Didn't notice the name. :p

As for jet-lag, I guess I'm weird in that I never get it. Granted, I've never been in a different time zone for more than a week.

6. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    "Dave Filoni designed 'Ahsoka's Choice' T-shirt"?

Oh. Hell.

7. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Was given a wide screen LCD monitor.. ugh. I think I'll go back to my other one, old and clunky as it is.

8. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    Been up for like 18 hours at this point, and no longer care. When I got home I found that Lego had sent me a newsletter/catalogue after having cancelled my subscription seven years ago or so. Let me just say, the SW Lego is really impressive at the moment! Coleman Trebor and Stass Allie minifigures!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, I want the Z-95 set.

9. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I just found out yesterday that Lego has Minecraft sets.

My kids are usually pretty good about saving their allowances but combine their two favorite activities and...oh, hell.

I've still got a Space Needle set to put together before I move onto some other architectural sets.

07jonesj and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  10. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    I found that weird. I mean, Minecraft pretty much IS Lego. At least, the concepts are the same. Then again, I guess that makes it easy to make and guaranteed to make money. Never mind.

As long as there's no Lego Redstone. Spent hours headdesking because I couldn't get my (somewhat) complicated contraptions to work.

11. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    Oh yes. After I had built walls and watchtowers for my Minecraft village, I initially had trouble getting the street lamps to light up when the sun went down. But now it works. I do wish, though, that redstone dust could be colored like wool ... the red wires look weird in the green grass. I'd rather have them blend more into the background.

I've seen the Minecraft Lego sets only this morning ... cute.

07jonesj likes this.
  12. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I've been working on a 20 story skyscraper, complete with elevators, automatic lights, ect.. Redstone is a nightmare.

Sgt Crowfield and 07jonesj like this.
  13. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
  14. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    My sons just tried to explain red stone to me and I got lost. :p

15. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    A literary agent got back to me on my works: "Brilliant! Violent like Attila the Hun, but brilliant!" I'm quite excited, but I am ready to see this laborious process come to a positive end sooner than later.

16. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
  17. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
    Merci beaucoup Barriss!

18. Paparazzo

Paparazzo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2011
    Congratulations!

[​IMG]

Have one of the muffins I spent all day making. I have blueberry, chocolate chip, white chocolate + cranberry, banana and strawberry. you can have whichever

19. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Congrats! So can we expect to see it on the shelves any time soon?

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  20. Paparazzo

Paparazzo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2011
    I hope it's to Star Wars what 50 Shades of Grey is to Twilight.

21. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
    Paparazzo: Thank you! That image is perfect and I will have to accept the offer for white chocolate + cranberry, that sounds heavenly. Associations to Star Wars are awesome, I hope no one thinks of Twilight or 50 Shades of Grey while reading my books. :)

Jordan1Kenobi: Thank you! The deadline for the agents is July 31st, and as soon as I have an agent (after reviewing all of the contracts/offers), the publishing moves forward. So third quarter 2014 is the earliest estimate at this point (there's still illustrations and publisher editing to go through, for example). :)

The story is not the for the faint of heart though, especially the 4th book and beyond.

22. RG4

RG4 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 16, 2013
    I haven't posted here in nearly a month, what have I missed? [face_plain] DayZ is one helluva a drug.

23. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    You've missed discussions about movies, tornadoes and some other things.
    Congrats Akash ! You said especially the 4th book and beyond, how many books does your story contain ? And what your story is about ?

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  24. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
  25. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    I wish Michael Bay would stop making movies.

No, I take that back. If people want to watch that crap, then the people should get that content. But I want Michael Bay to stop doing interviews and acting like the king of cinema.

In other news, I just played the last episode of The Walking Dead. Ugh, now I have to wait until at least November for the second season to come out!

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.