main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW Image Caption Thread (spoiler images!)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Senator Kelberry, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Narutakikun

Narutakikun Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    [​IMG]

"If people can’t trust not only the Chancellor's Office, but also don’t trust the Galactic Senate, and don’t trust Republic judges, to make sure that we’re abiding by the Galactic Constitution with due process and rule of law, then we’re going to have some problems here."

WatTamborWoo likes this.
  2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    [​IMG]

I love democracy...I love the Republic...as long as I am running it.

3. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    [​IMG]

"Hmmm how shall I destroy the Jedi? Oh wait I know, i'll give them a batch of fresh hot cookies and a glass of warm milk"

4. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2009
    [​IMG]

Savage snaps Feral's neck.
    Nightsisters gasp

Savage-"Nightsister's No sense of humor."

5. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    [​IMG]

"Dude, put me down! All I said was that these ladies all think you need your horns trimmed!"

6. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    [​IMG]
    Palpatine: "And I promise a free cup of sugar free jogan fruit Jello for everyone at the end of this ceremony."

7. Narutakikun

Nov 8, 2012
    [​IMG]

Not so much a caption, but a comment: I didn't notice it before, but it seems that even the feared and mystical Dathomirian Nightsisters have adopted the trendy "zettai ryouiki" look.

Not that I'm complaining...

iPodwithnomusic likes this.
  8. Narutakikun

Nov 8, 2012
    Actually, now that I think about it some more... Ventress starts out as a pure baddie, but later warms up to and even becomes friends with our heroes. Combine that with the zettai ryouiki, and... could it be that the Nightsisters are all "tsunderes"?

9. anakincol

Jul 28, 2009
    Okay definitely had to look those two manga/anime terms up, but I think as far as Ventress yes she is def a tsunderes. The rest of the nightsister not so much.

10. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Even in the comics Asajj was kinda a tsundere, especially whenever she crossed paths with Obi-Wan.

11. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    [​IMG]
    *Meanwhile at Starbucks*:
    Barriss: Where's my order? I've been waiting nearly twenty minutes for my tall 12oz vanilla latte, my bottled mocha Frappuccino, my venti ice water, my banana pecan walnut cake, some croissants, and half a dozen blueberry muffins! I will not leave until my order is fulfilled!
    Anakin: (thinking) Boy I sure could go for some cinnamon rolls right about now...

12. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Now that Disney owns Star Wars, prepare yourselves for:

Clone Wars: The Musical!
    [​IMG]

I can show you my world
    Zygerria, so splendid
    Tell me, Jedi, when did
    You last let your heart decide

I can open your eyes
    Take you planet by planet
    Over landscapes so perfect
    On a wild brezak ride

A whole new world
    A dazzling star you never knew
    As we fly way up here, Kyber crystal clear
    I'm now in a whole new world with you

13. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
  14. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    [​IMG]

"WAIT! You're holding it the wrong way!"

15. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    [​IMG]

Barriss: "YOU ****ING ***HOLES!!!"
    Anakin: "Damn, she's hot when she's angry."

16. Circular Logic

Mar 3, 2013
    [​IMG]

"I'm here to kick ass and drink cups of Ti tea. And I'm all out of tea!" [face_coffee]

17. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Circular_Logic

Remind me what eposide that was from? I don't remember Shaak having any actual battle scenes in TCW. I recall her training troops on Kamino but that was all.

18. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

It was ARC Troopers. Second episode of Season 3.

Circular_Logic likes this.
  19. anakincol

Jul 28, 2009
    [​IMG]

Bane- " This ones nice but I am looking for something Freakin sweet!"

[​IMG]

K'Kruhk- "Go ahead I dare ya to Try!"

20. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    [​IMG]

"Oh yes please, I am gonna become Indiana Jones, but as Indiana Bane"

Ani501st and AnakinColodin like this.
  21. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    [​IMG]

Bane: "What do you think?"
    K'Kruhk: "I think you look like one of the Village People."

22. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    [​IMG]
    Fives: And then I was all like "Oh I like totally pwned those n00bs. I mean I totally wiped the floor with them. Then afterwards I was all like, "I collected all this awesomesauce stuff before you all did! I was totally rubbing it in their faces you know. Then I said to them, "Ah hell yeah look at all my accomplishments baby! Victory never tasted so sweet!" Nobody and I mean nobody can beat the Fives! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
    Jesse: Fives, all's you did was win a scavenger hunt. Get a grip.
    Fives: Stop ruining my fun!

23. Circular Logic

Mar 3, 2013
    [​IMG]

"ARRRRGGGHHHH! I get pwned by a bunch of Gungans? WTF? I thought they were going to make me awesome and able to defeat Jedi! Kriff it, I'm calling my agent! I didn't sign up for this!"

Paparazzo and WatTamborWoo like this.
  24. Circular Logic

Mar 3, 2013
    Caution: Mild Star Trek: Into Darkness spoilers follow. I was actually pleasantly surprised how that one particular scene in the film could fit Shades of Reason, with adjustments of course...

[​IMG]

Satine: Why would the Death Watch leader ask a Sith Lord for help?
    Maul: Because I am better than him.
    Satine: At what?
    Maul: At everything. Pre Vizsla needed to take back a civilized Mandalore without using your people's ancient, uncivilized means, and for that, he needed a Sith Lord's mind---my mind---to formulate a plan for takeover.
    Satine: You're suggesting Vizsla would resort to working with criminals and black marketeers, simply because he wanted to exploit your intellect---
    Maul: He wanted to exploit my savagery! Intellect alone is useless in a fight, Duchess! You're a pacifist, you can't even fight back against terrorists in your own city---how can you be expected to defeat foreign invaders? Vizsla used me to create a diversion. I helped him realize his vision of a Mandalore under the control of Death Watch, a restoration of your people's ancient warrior faith. And how did he thank me? By betraying me!
    Satine: Hmmph. You deserved it. I saw you and your henchmen kill innocent Mandalorians!
    Maul: He used my brother to control me. I tried to rescue him but I was discovered. I had no choice but to flee alone. And when I did, I had every reason to suspect that Vizsla had killed my brother. So I responded in kind. The Nightbrother is my family, Duchess. Is there nothing you would do for your family?
    Satine: Not really. I'm not particularly fond of my sister...
    Maul: No matter. Vizsla intends to transform your pacifistic people into warriors once again, and then set forth to war with both the Republic and the Separatists. Then he'll execute you as you bear witness to everything that you've accomplished here undone. Vizsla would finally have the war he talked about, the war he always desired.

25. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    [​IMG]
    Miraj: On ward Anikan, we much reach the guardians of Ga'hoole!

Jedi_Kenobi32 likes this.