main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA JUNE MEGA HUGE IEFF MEETING GET TOGETHER

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by han-shot-first, Jul 2, 2013.

1. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    JUNE MEETING TOPICS OF DISCUSSION

WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBER

Kevin...board name: cookie wookie

THE 4 QUESTIONS / BRANDING

We went over what should we be doing or could be doing better. We went over how to make the IEFF it's own Brand and why that's important based on the direction and future of the group. Went over why having our own Brand is important and why it matters.

WHAT DIRECTION DO WE WANT AS A GROUP

Gave a brief history lesson on the IEFF and where it's come from. We went over whether we stay the same or grow? If we're growing, it's going to require more involvement on the part of everyone, as if we're going to do more things, it will require more group participation. The group agreed in doing more.

We went over whether we actively search for new people to join the group or have them come to us or both. The group agreed that both would be fine.

We went over if we should have a more selective criteria for joining the IEFF and what that would involve. The group was unanimous in it's agreement with this. We'll be discussing the details of this as there were several ideas that were mentioned. By our next meeting, we'll have this hashed out.

IEFF LOGO

We went over if we want to keep it or get a new IEFF LOGO. We went over and agreed that IEFF needs to be the focus, not the SW characters. We agreed it was too busy and lacks color and direction. That said, we agreed a new LOGO for the IEFF. We discussed a few artist options and will we looking into getting our new LOGO done.

IEFF SHIRTS / JACKETS

We discussed and agreed on new IEFF t-shirts. Men will have men shirts and women will have women shirts. We also agreed to getting Dickee shirts for when we do any Con or exclusive event. (Think bowling shirts).

PATCHES – NAME BADGE – LANYARD

We went over getting patches for events we do and agreed this would be cool. We went over whether we get an actual badge (501st/ RL) or keep what we've got now. We agreed in getting name badges and get rid of our current lanyard.

THINGS WE'VE DONE – NEW THINGS TO DO

We went over the list of things we've done in the past and decided which to keep doing and not do. We talked about any new ideas for new trips and came up with the following NEW ideas in addition to our current line up of yearly events: obi wan ranch, space shuttle, bowling, more cons, JPL, baseball games, theme parks.

IEFF TABLE TALK

We went over what we want to have at our future booth / table at events? We agreed on getting business cards with our info and buttons with our LOGO in replacement of our current bookmarks. We went over raffle ideas and agreed to making one HUGE prize with maybe an extra prize or two at the most. Went over how raffle money would be spent. We also went over proper dress attire as well as behavior.

THE FORCE.NET BOARDS

We went over the need to use them to communicate more, as to save time on my time from having to text each member of the group as well as have all the info in one place. This is to be used as a “behind the scenes” way to communicate. Being that the IEFF represents the Fan Force for the IE, we HAVE to post here to be officially recognized as we represent the IE for Fan force. FYI...We the Official IEFF group here is still and will be the ONLY recognized Fan Force group.

UPDATING THE IEFF MEDIA SOURCES

We have Facebook, Website, You Tube, Twitter, Photobucket. We decided to drop Twitter. A New look all the way around is coming! We may need a new place for Pics (working on it)

DUES OR NOT TO BE DUES THAT IS THE QUESTION

Yes No How Much was what we went over and agreed that $35 per person over the age of 18 would be good. This would cover the upkeep and maintenance of the group. This is payable after a new member comes to a second group event excluding any CON, as Dues would be paid in advance.

OCTOBER STAR WARS DAY

Will be in Corona – will update very soon. See new thread on the boards for this

IN CLOSING

Thank you all for making this group what it is and being a part of this group. Our best days are still ahead of us! As President of the IEFF, My Vision is to be and continue to be the Premier Fan Force Group for all Fan Force groups out there! MTFBWY!!!

Jendi likes this.
  2. RUjedi

RUjedi Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 2, 2006
    Let me know how I can help

3. Jendi

Jendi Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 24, 2008
    That is a beautiful summary! It was a very productive meeting. Let me know if you need any help with anything!

4. LordMarduk

LordMarduk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 18, 2007
    Proud to be a member

5. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    Will do!

6. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    Absolutely, will do!

7. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    You're what makes this group great!

8. FlightOfTheFalcon

FlightOfTheFalcon Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2013
    I applaud you for you being our president. Yes I thought the meeting was very concise and agree to everything you said
    and when do you need the money for the dues? Yes this is a great group.