main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series In Brief Explanation, can anyone tell me a summary of season 5 of Star Wars TCW

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by SaberTerra, Jul 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberTerra

SaberTerra Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2013
    Star Wars The Clone Wars;season 5 summary .

In include the villains and what they wanted to do. also how darth sidious died.

whostheBossk and CT-867-5309 like this.
  2. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    I think it was the best season, there were so many good episodes.

I'll try to keep this summary really short, and I'll break it down into the five arcs. First of all, Darth Sidious didn't die.

Mauldalore arc

The main storyline was Darth Maul's return continued from season four. Him and Savage joined forces with Pre Vizsla and Death Watch, and took control of Mandalore. Maul took Staine's place as the ruler of Mandalore, and ended up killing her in front of Obi-Wan to get his revenge.

Darth Sidious fought Maul and Savage, and killed Savage and made Maul beg for mercy. Sidious said he has "other uses" for Maul, but we don't know what they are yet.

Ahsoka arc

The other main storyline was when Ahsoka got blamed for blowing up part of the Jedi Temple and killing Letta Turmond, who was one of the suspects. Ahsoka ran away after the clones were ordered to capture her, and found herself teaming up with Ventress to prove her innocence. It turned out to be Barriss Offee who did those things, so she was sent to jail.

Ahsoka left the Jedi Order after she was offered to be a Jedi Knight, because she felt that no one trusted her after the incident, and the final scene of the season was Ahsoka walking down the steps of the Jedi Temple leaving the Jedi Order.

Onderon arc

There was a war on Onderon, where Obi-Wan, Anakin, Ahsoka and Rex helped to train a group of rebels, so that they could fight their own war against the Separatists. The Separatists that they were fighting were lead by King Sanjay Rash, who was working for Dooku.

Droid arc

A group of droids led by Meebur Gascon were sent on a mission to steal an encryption module from a Separatist ship, but after they got it they crash landed on a planet called Abafar, where they discovered a Clone Commando calls Gregor, who helped them escape.

Youngling arc

A group of Younglings got their lightsabers and Ahsoka ended up being captured by Hondo and the pirates when her and the Younglings were traveling back. The Younglings went to Florrum to rescue her, but they ended up working with Hondo and the pirates after Grievous came and destroyed Hondo's base.

Remember, this was a brief summary, so I've missed out quite a bit. I hope this helped :)

whostheBossk and Barriss_Coffee like this.
  3. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    Everyone dies at the end of Season 5.

4. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    We have a forum dedicated to Star Wars TV. Moving this there.

5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I thought it was the worst season. Sorry Jordan1, you know I respect the hell out of you. [face_peace]

Onderon arc:

Ahsoka and Steela fight over Justin Bieber. Anakin behaves like a ****ing hypocrite. Steela dies.

Mauldelore arc:

Satine shows the entire viewing audience that the writers are all warmongers the definition of "pacifist" is now "wuss". Or something. Obi-Wan tries to keep Maul from choking his girlfriend to death by talking and talking and talking and talking and talking. Satine dies anyway.

Droid arc:

A bunch of droids wander through the desert led by a tree frog who drank an entire case of Red Bull. Gregor dies.

Wrong Jedi arc:

Ahsoka is wrongly accused of blowing up the Temple and proves her innocence by running like hell from everyone, including Anakin. Barriss Offee, who became her best friend after talking to her for 10 minutes in season 2, betrayed her by thinking that the best way to end corruption was to "wipe them out...all of them." Or something. The Council apologizes to Ahsoka for not having the foreknowledge that Tarkin is an ass; Ahsoka responds by whining about trust and walking down the Temple steps. The Clone Wars dies.

6. Paparazzo

Paparazzo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2011
    Adi Galia gets 'killed' by Savage Opress.

7. WatTamborWoo

WatTamborWoo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 22, 2011
    Yo, D-Squad! (Meebur and WAC-47 comic genius, M5 BZ gets de-activated and R2 saves the day).

8. Darth Eddie

Darth Eddie Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2013
    Darth Maul starts building a criminal empire while Jedi trainees, grassroots rebels, and R2-units go on zany journeys against Separatist minions, after which a hostile takeover of Mandalore by Deathwatch results ultimately in the subjugation of Darth Maul by his former master Darth Sidious, who many years later was chucked down a pit by Darth Vader, previously known as Anakin Skywalker, whose padawan Ahsoka wound up dropping out of Jedi school after some other whole rigamarole.

9. Narutakikun

Narutakikun Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    A bunch of Jedi and clones fought some more against the Separatists.

10. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
  11. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Adi Gallia didn't die, lack-witted Savage didn't exist, and Maul didn't return.

12. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    [face_plain]

13. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Shades of Moonman.

14. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
  15. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012

I'll tell you how Sidious died

He ate a bag of cookies then yea he died :p

16. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Killed by Anakin Skywalker.

Finally killed by Han Solo.

But neither of these are shown in TCW.

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  17. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012

Solo didn't kill Sidious

18. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Yes, he did; albeit, technically a clone of the Emperor on Onderon.
    [​IMG]

19. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Han Solo killed a clone of the Emperor!? So he's defeated Vader, Boba Fett and the Emperor... Jeeze he's good.

20. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Let me guess, Solo beat a cloned version of Vader? :p

21. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    So anyone else have any season 5 summaries to add? If not, we'll be happy to lock this. ;)

22. Sable_Hart

Sable_Hart Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2009
    Darth Sidious kicks ass.

Other stuff happens, but everything else is immaterial.

eht13 and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  23. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    I do wonder if Han Solo is the true chosen one. He finally killed Darth Sidious. He brought balance to the force.

For now, anyway...

Cause I have a feeling there's a big ole D11R with a twenty foot wide blade, with JJ Abrams in the driving seat and "Star Wars VII" emblazoned on the side... slowly rumbling towards Dark Empire, along with most, and possibly all, of the rest of the post-Endor EU.

24. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    OK, it seems the original question has been answered enough... locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.