main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social *** ~ e-Adoption - Get help from an experienced member ~ *** - New Coordinator announced!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Skiara , Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    Thank you for your kind words and vote of confidence, Jedi General Gelderd.[:D] You have been a wise and patient Master and any new JCF'er would be fortunate to be adopted as your new Padawan:).

I look forward to seeing you around the forums as I continue the larger journey of all JCF'ers toward increasing knowledge of Episode VII :p, and, perhaps, through the will of the Force, we will have the opportunity to serve together again on some future mission ;). May the Force be with you as well.

Jedi General Gelderd likes this.
  2. Ahsoka_Tano_11

Ahsoka_Tano_11 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 30, 2013

[face_blush] Aww, thanks!

3. Michael McKean

Michael McKean Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2013
    I've been on this forum for about a week now. Nevertheless, I have barely explored it and feel I could benefit from the guidance of a mentor/adopter. So I welcome the helping hand of any veteran.

4. Ahsoka_Tano_11

Mar 30, 2013
    Hey, Skiara, could I mentor? I don't know if I am able to though. [face_dunno]

5. Sock and Awe

Sock and Awe Jedi Master star 1

Jun 8, 2013
    Ahsoka_Tano_11 and Michael McKean: I think Skiara's away until the end of June. Don't know if there is another mod who is currently keeping up with the e-adoptions or not.

6. Ahsoka_Tano_11

Mar 30, 2013
    Oh well ,I can wait.

If you need any help though Michael McKean, I will be happy to help. Just PM me! :)

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Congratulations Pensive Padme and Jedi General Gelderd! You both did very well and I'm happy to see that your adoption worked out that great!

May the force be with you! Both! Always! *bows*

As Sock and Awe posted above, I'm still on reduced time for about two more weeks, so it could take a bit time until I can find some time to reply or to adjust the first page. But nevertheless I have a minute at the moment...

Ahsoka_Tano_11, I really appreciate your enthusiasmn and I'm sure, you'll be a good master, but I would ask you to wait until you have reached your fourth month. :)

Michael McKean, first... Welcome to the boards! I hope you enjoy them so far. It's good that you come here, since this way we can help to make you more familiar with the boards. Since I'm really busy at the moment (thus why I'm wearing 'green'), I would suggest that you contact one of the oldbies on the first page or you ask Gelderd, who just got free again. Both will work. Just let me know, who adopted you, so I can add you to the first page. :)

Pensive Padme, Geldered and Michael, please, note that I will add all new information to the first page when I have some more minutes left. Now, my time is over again... You see, stressfull RL needs attention regularly atm. ;)

8. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    I hear that Skiara - you take your time! We'll keep these newbies safe and well!

9. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    I am pleased to say that I have now taken Michael McKean as my new Padawan learner to show him the ways of the Forum as much as he needs.

[​IMG]

:)

10. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    I would like to adopt a newby. Please add me to the list.

Thanks.

Formerly prj1

11. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Congrats, Michael and Geldered! Have a good time! :)

Prj1, long time not seen and now even wearing a new dress. How are you? And of course, you can adopt. I'll add you to the the first age when I'm back in my usual colors. :)

12. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    I see there is no mentors in the Europe area. I am willing to put my name in the hat. Haven't posted much recently, but I am still lurking in the shadows.

13. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Pensive Padme, Jedi General Gelderd, Michael McKean, Rainbow Knight Star and JediKnight20043

I've updated the first page. If anything is missed, please, let me know.

Rainbow and JediKnight, usually possible mentors add their three most favorite boards to their name to give an idea to the adoptee what they are interested in. If you like me to add yours, please, pm me or post here. Thanks. :)

Rainbow Knight Star, how are you? Where have you been? Why did you change your username? I'm curious, I know, but we haven't seen a long time.

14. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Skiara I am just great. I was never happy with prj1, but I had to tolerate it, since we were not allowed to change our names back in 2005. I love rainbows, warriors and shining stars, so I decided on Rainbow Knight Star for my new identity.
    My avatar was made by Adalia-Durron. I chose Yoda, because he is my favorite Jedi.

JediKnight20043 Hey there, old friend. Long time no see. It's so good to see you again.

:D

15. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Glad to hear that you're great, not fine but even great! :D I don't know/remember what prj1 stands for, but it wasn't one of the usual names, so it stood out and I could remember it well. :) Btw, you remind me to get a better version of mine... Later on, when other things are done. ;)

16. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004
    Hey Joy, great to see you again. How have you been?

Skiara. My favourite boards ATM are Games, SW: Ep VII, SWC. :)

17. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Thanks, I'll add them in a minute. :)

Edit: Added. :)

JediKnight20043, from which country are you from? And have you ever taken a look at your local FanForce? :)

18. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    JediKnight20043 I will send you a PM, and we can chat away. Watch your inbox.

:D

JediKnight20043 likes this.
  19. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004

I am from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. I did pop in there once or twice but not much was going on at the time.

20. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    That is possible. FanForce slowed down during the years, but it's worth to keep an eye on it, because it will get more active the closer the new movies will be (I'm sure of this). :)

Nevertheless, see you at Celebration Europe. :)

21. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004
    Yeah I'm sure I'll just pop over to Germany for it. :p

22. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
  23. Hando

Hando Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 7, 2013
    Ok, so I've been on many a Star Wars forum over the years but I'm putting myself up for e-Adoption to learn the ways of the forum and become a Jedi like father. Or something like that, if someone will take me on.

I think its a cool concept and very SW - and there are questions buzzing around my useless noggin.

24. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Thanks, Rainbow Knight Star! :)

Hando, I'll put you on the 'newbie list', but why don't you go ahead and send a PM to one of the listed oldbies? That would be the fastest way to get adopted, and they don't bite. :)

25. Hando

Hando Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 7, 2013
    Ok will do. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.