main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY Gripe Line...Vent Here!

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by Qui-Gon_Tom, Nov 17, 2007.

1. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    Gets guys, you may need to take this to a private discussion, but thanks for giving me my gripe.

Man, I hate it when people start private conversations and hijack a thread! :)

2. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    I'm so sick of the Lumineers!

Take your yodeling back to the coffee shop you whining hipsters!!!!

3. 72Princess

72Princess Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 15, 2010
    I love going to the chiropractor!! My gripe is... The soreness I experience afterwards.
    Boo...

4. WookieeJedi

WookieeJedi Merchandise Coordinator/North Ridge Diplomat star 4

Jun 15, 2009
    Man I hate it when something you where looking forward to the most gets taken away from you......GGGGrrrrrrrrrrRRRrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JediXXL and BigDanLevitan like this.
  5. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    I'm really....really getting fed up with this double standard bull crap..... most recent example was yesterday driving down 190 south and a cop comes flying up on my butt even though I'm going 65..I finally move over so he can pass and as he blows by me I see him talking on his cell phone..... uuggghhh

6. quigonschuel

quigonschuel Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2011
    Don't EVEN get me started on that topic...:mad:

7. 72Princess

Jun 15, 2010
    What was that gripe about hijacked threads!!! ;-)

BigDanLevitan likes this.
  8. DEE_SKYWALKER

DEE_SKYWALKER Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 12, 2011
    I'm in talks with a friend of mine that is guiding me on how to do a petition for the DMV to suspend the license for 1 year and a heavy fine to those people texting and driving. I have had a couple of "houly smokes I'm going to die and fly off my motorcycle" situations because of a couple of numb skulls texting and driving not paying attention to the road.

A friend of mine had bad accident last week because of somebody texting and driving. The person was driving a Ford F150 or something like that and just rammed my friend from behind not paying attention to the road.....smh....... :mad:

9. 72Princess

Jun 15, 2010
    Gripe: it's still raining
    Sunny: all Day Family Minecraft!!

quigonschuel likes this.
  10. MilosMom

MilosMom Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 27, 2009
    Why do two people brought up by the same parents have such different orderliness habits?

11. Mother_of_the_Twins

Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2005
    I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. I'm finally getting work done outside now that we have a day or two without rain...

12. CloneJelley

CloneJelley Jedi Youngling

Sep 18, 2011
    Fake people....friendly and smiling to your face, then knifing you in the back when you aren't looking. If you don't like me, just be honest with me, I'm a semi-grown 39 yr old man! I can handle it!

JediXXL and quigonschuel like this.
  13. MilosMom

MilosMom Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 27, 2009
    Why do parents insist in dragging their kicking, screaming, crying, unruly children through the supermarket and act as if nothing is wrong? Also why do they allow a child who is old enough to walk (and who could clearly use the exercise) ride in the mini SUV carts when the store is overly crowded? Screammmmmmmmmm of frustration.

quigonschuel likes this.
  14. lgtsbr

lgtsbr Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2002
    I hate Mondays, especially working in a office full of egotistical jerks who are all on "title" power trips.......General Manager, Franchise Owner, Office Manager.......we have 5 people that work in this office, really? Is a title that important?

15. mrkobay

mrkobay Jedi Padawan

Jun 21, 2010
    Why can't people just admit that they made a mistake and apologize? Why must I have to go through 4 customer service reps to find one that has a brain?

16. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    Fed up with the threat of rain! Just pick a day and let it out already, then leave us alone for 4 or 5 days!

BobbyFromBUF likes this.
  17. CloneJelley

CloneJelley Jedi Youngling

Sep 18, 2011
    GRRR! to Chicken plants that RUN OUT OF CHICKEN!!! I mean come on!! You are one of the largest chicken people in the US yet you can't keep wings and such in stock?! You do make money right?!

18. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    Why does Pepsi and Pepsi maxx have to look so similar.... thanks for waisting my money Pepsi as I pour out your Pepsi Max and have to go buy an actual regular Pepsi. Actually screw that I think I'll just stick with my Mountain Dew!!!!!!!!!

19. BigDanLevitan

BigDanLevitan Jedi Master star 5

Jun 26, 2005
    I have one gripe right this minute. It is this, if a drug addict dies of a drug overdose would you be shocked?

20. Spice Smuggler

Spice Smuggler Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 29, 2013
    Every year for about 6 weeks the weather becomes unbearably hot. The only respite is ac. For those of you who are now lucky enough to word in ac I feel for you. I lasted half a week this year before complaining. It's the muggy mornings that do it to me more than anything. Seriously, it can't even cool down over night?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

21. JDuffPhoto

JDuffPhoto Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 3, 2010
    Umm.... Steve? It's still a Pepsi product, so they're not gonna care either way. But you're welcome - I just gave you something else to gripe about.

22. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    Empty titles make the world go round. (It also creates petty dictators)

23. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    Why does eating healthy have to be so expensive....ggrrrrrrrrrr......actually why does anything we enjoy have to be so expensive??!!!!!!

quigonschuel likes this.
  24. JDuffPhoto

JDuffPhoto Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 3, 2010
    Ugh... I need a new job....

25. jediprof

jediprof Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2009
    Summer is going by way way to fast. Still haven't done most of what I had planned on doing.