main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Russia's Last Tsesarevich Still Not Laid to Rest With Family on 95th Anniversary of Execution

Discussion in 'Community' started by Skywalker8921, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
  2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE???

3. Adam of Nuchtern

Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
  4. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006

halibut and Zapdos like this.
  5. Skywalker8921

Skywalker8921 Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 9, 2011
    That's it. Call me thin skinned or a coward if you will, but I'm not putting up with this anymore. I'm leaving - permanently. Farewell and amuse yourselves running this thread into the ground and laughing at me!

Rogue1-and-a-half and Rogue_Ten like this.
  6. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    AHAHAHAHAHAH

Wow. This is better than any thread Rogue_Ten ever tried to make.

7. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    [​IMG]

8. Nigtronix

Nigtronix Jedi Padawan

Dec 6, 2009
    I have read a few things as well as watched a couple docs on the Romanov family. I think you should keep in mind, that all tho this is an interesting part of history for some people it is also very hard for many of us to relate or care about it for several reasons. Of all the things one can feel an outrage about in this day and age the Russian Royal family remains of 100 years ago isn't at the top of many of our lists. I mean how many people on this forum do yo think have family members who's remains are kept in a cathedral. It was a tragedy no doubt but there are no substantiated descendents of the dynasty remaining. More importantly I think you should consider why you are upset by this...Is it simply the idea of family remains not being together or is it because it is the former "RUSSIAN ROYAL FAMILY" not getting there due respect? In the end they are nothing more than people like you and I. They had a life of complete privilege while many in there empire were in complete poverty. As I said it is an interesting part of history, but posting your outrage on a star wars msg board isn't going to garner a lot of like minded support.

9. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    >>Thread locked at user request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.