main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion What species would you like and/or not like to see in the ST?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by darklordoftech, Jul 25, 2013.

1. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I don't feel like posting a preference at the moment, but everyone else should feel free to do so if they so desire.

2. MiamiJedi

MiamiJedi Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 26, 2013
    No Ewoks or Gungans.
    No more Hutts.
    I want to see the Tusken Raiders again. And Jawas.

Grand_Moff_Jawa likes this.
  3. Darth Archimage

Darth Archimage Jedi Master star 3

May 28, 2013
    Rattataki
    Iktotchi

Finding another of Yoda's species would certainly get people talking

EDIT: And MiamiJedi, I have to say I'm a bit insulted. :)

4. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    I'd like to see a Dashade, a Talz, Kel-Dor, Nautolan, and Chiss for sure. Anything else is gravy.

5. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004

Back to Tattooine then? (again)

Duros, Weequay, Nikto, Quarren... the more the merrier

6. Graphic

Graphic Jedi Master star 2

Nov 18, 2012
    Ithorians
    [​IMG]

Maybe my most beloved Species. They're always welcome.

CarboniteSolo likes this.
  7. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013
    Hutts, Gungans, Ewoks, Twileks, Wookies, Togruta's, Dugs, Duro's, etc. Most of the species of the previous movies and new ones.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  8. Grand_Moff_Jawa

Grand_Moff_Jawa Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 31, 2001
    Jawas. Definitely.

9. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    No humans. They're all scum.

OK, Hutts are gross so no Hutts, and I'd like to see Ewoks.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  10. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Chiss would be nice. Also Ithorians, Dugs, Duros, Rodians and absolutely Jawas.

And Hutts.

11. Ganger

Ganger Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 1999
    I don't want any of the prequel species simply because they suck. The pod racers look like they stepped out of the Hannah Barbera universe and don't get me started with gungans. The nemoidians were ok up until they opened their stupid mouths.

I love the rodians, I work "oota goota, Solo?" into sentences at least once a month. Twi leks are always welcomed because they are sexy, Oola and the one with the blue boobs in Revenge of the Sith, hell, why not. The Hammerheads, sure, they look amazing. Wookies, of course, represented by the one and only. If Chewie's not in this movie I'm going to be sad, for real. I LOVE the guys from the cantina band, I have a poster of them in my living room (I'm 27 and live with a friend, we have The Clash, David Bowie, Pink Floyd and the Cantina Band, it's not as weird as it sounds!). Jawas of course because jawas, nuff said about them. Damn, my memory is betraying me, but those classic three eyed fellows, there was one in Jabba's palace, they look cool.

Immortiss likes this.
  12. DarthPoppy

DarthPoppy Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    Wookiees and Ewoks, but only shaved Wookiees and Ewoks, or Wookiees and Ewoks getting shaved by Gungans (that would be ideal).

13. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    A new goofy/cutesy/light-hearted group of aliens that continues the trend set by Ewoks and Gungans.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  14. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    The Gran was ReeYees.

15. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Gran. (edit: blast you, Immortiss, if I'd typed faster by two seconds...)

I'd like to see an actual character Duros, but only if they can be made to speak, interact, and emote more realistically than niemoidians.

Toonimator and Immortiss like this.
  16. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I want to see all new aliens, with maybe a few old thrown in the background. I'm tired of seeing all the cousin or brother aliens from the cantina and Jabba's palace. There's too much of that in the prequels. Lay off the CGI a bit and get more creative. There were a ton of other movies who's costumed aliens looked fantastic, so I don't see what the problem is.

17. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I want a bunch of new ones to go along with Gungans (namely Jar Jar), Ewoks, Wookiees, Neimoidians (it would be interesting if we got a Neimoidian who was a good guy), Mon Calamari, Nautolans, Jawas, Krayt dragon (this is a big one because I really want to see a hero have to fight one), Bith, Ithorians, Muuns (who are not named Darth Plagueis), Womp rats, Hutts, Thisspiasians, Sullustans, and numerous others I can't think of right now.

18. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    How about a good Hutt?

19. Toonimator

Toonimator Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2006
    Mon Calamari, Duros, Chiss... Weequay, Niktos, & Klaatus that aren't just masks but more makeup & prosthetics so they can talk... Ithorians... Gand, Kel Dor

as for what I DON'T want to see: Tusken Raiders, Jawas (unless they've spread to other worlds from Tatooine, since I never wanna see Tatooine again), Ewoks unless there's a visit to Endor for some reason, Gungans unless they're background characters...

20. The-Eternal-Hero

The-Eternal-Hero Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Hoojibs & Gungans -- everywhere.

Also, remember when GL wanted to cast SW entirely with midgets? Here's a second chance.

Immortiss likes this.
  21. darthfettus2015

darthfettus2015 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2012
    i always felt sad when reading a Clash autobiography that they hated SW when shown on tour bus in 78 - favouite film and favourite band clash! As far as races....Tuskans...Mon Calamari...Muuns....Mandalorians.....Ithorians and the whole damn galaxy!

22. Loupgarou

Loupgarou Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 19, 2010
    Just more aliens in a more diverse fashion. It'd make sense, with the oppressive empire out of the picture they'd be involved in more affairs. Not just as background, I want alien pilots and generals.

23. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    I wouldn't be so sure that they'll go the "the Empire was anti-alien" route.

24. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    [​IMG]

We need to see more Kyuzo. After the sheer amount of awesomeness that is Embo, they deserve more recognition.

Darth Eddie likes this.
  25. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Embo vs Cad Bane. Who has the biggest hat? Get a ruler.