main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist THX SW FanFiction Gallery...

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Darth Loocas, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Darth Loocas

Darth Loocas Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 14, 2013
    XABBATH's WEAPONS:

[​IMG]

The Bounty's Bane:made and modified constantly by Xabbath himself is a crudely engineered but devastating weapon.
    with 3 barrels,one for a rapid three shot with one squeeze of the trigger.
    and the other two,are 2 small stun ready barrels for wanted alive prey!
    the handle is sharply spiked for CQC.(Close Quarters Combat)

Blood Dragon Classic Pistol: with triple laser targeting system for surgical precision.
    super-Concenterated Green Nova Crystal for an emerald green beam that burns through the toughest of armors.

The Dragon Fang: is B.D.B.H.G. 's traditional sword.very sharp & lethal & beautifuly crafted.
    no creature can survive an impaling blow,specially when the ultra-shock button on the handle is pressed for a killer shock as a finishing strike.
    Xabbath carries a pair,& is very efficient in the art of using them.

2. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    XABBATH's ARMOR:

[​IMG]

Blood Dragon Veteran Armor: impenetrable by almost every weapon in the galaxy,exclusive for B.D.B.H.G. members,the material which it's made of is B.D.B.H.G. 's secret and a mystery to rest of the galaxy.
    with it's graceful design its a professional bounty hunter's guardian angel.
    it's also equipped with 2 ivory-spiked shoulder guards which are deadly,doing a shoulder dash in CQC!

3. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    XABBATH's CYBERNETICS:

[​IMG]

Xabbath's Cyber-Arm:100% Hydro-Gel joints which grants Xabbath fast reflexes & more finess.
    with 270 degree elbow articulation which is useful when enemies try to attack from the back,when combined with Xabbath's lethal bounty hunter instincts!
    plus a 360 degree wrist articulation.

this superbly engineered arm also includes a triple set of dangerously elegant & sharp as a krayt dragon's teeth "Razor-Arrow Heads".they're a foe's doom in an unarmed combat.

this arm is so powerful on impact that a ground-pound by Xabbath can shake the earh with a 5 meter radius!

The Drageye: engineered by the best B.D.B.H.G. can offer,it's equipped with an anttena that recieves and translates any signal from almost every frequency & channel,directly into the ear.
    the purple eye piece ,other than an improved aiming system ,saves & catagorizes all the data Xabbath needs with one quick glance & screens each of them when needed by a single synapse from the brain!

4. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    um...i just checked and found alot of typos,since theyre not just fast messages & are describtions of items & organizations (how ever made up by a fan,& not that important) IMO typos are not allowed ...so i fixed what i saw,to those who saw them before now,sorry for the inconveniance...

5. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    Xabbath's in Jabba's Palace...he just recieved a mission from him & is off to hunt down his mark...
    -fineliners,color pencils,some PS effects-

[btw,Xabbath is pronounced like Zabbath,in case anyone might think to pronouce it:eksabbath]

idk if anyone likes our friends xabbath & 11-38 (since i ddnt get any remarks about them) so if anyone does i hope you'll enjoy this one...

[​IMG]

6. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    edit:never mind

7. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    edit:double

8. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    Xabbath krone,an elite member of the Blood Dragon Bounty Hunters Guild,has hunted down a mark...a devaronian pirate called Kurosh Kazzal (also made up).
    killing him with his pair of Dragon Fang Swords,pushing both Ultra-Shock buttons (the red & the blue) on each sword hilt for a quadriple dose of amped-up electrocution!
    we've seen the first & last of Kazzal here in this scene!
    -done mostly with Render Markers & Fineliners,some color pencils,a bit of PS-

[​IMG]

9. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
  10. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    Elika Swayth is another character i created recently.
    she is a rogue jedi.when she was a padawan learner she failed the trials to become a knight twice and she was reluctant to join The Jedi Service Corps.
    yet she had indeed a very strong bond with the force,but she lacked self-discipline.

she decided to runaway from the temple & coruscant for good.
    she trained herself through the years & became a very cunning & vigilant warrior.

she started to help the people not powerful enough to stand-up for themselves throughout the galaxy.
    and she was not at all reluctant to break the law to do it.
    therefor she was always traveling from planet to planet helping the weak & the innocent.
    she became the true definition of the word: Vigilante!

[​IMG]
    Home planet: Alderaan
    Height: 1.78 meters
    Eyes: Blue
    Former Affiliation: The Jedi Order-Galactic Republic
    Current Affiliation: None

[the long neck & face are inspired by amedeo modigliani's style, which i admire]

Revenge of the Dak likes this.
  11. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    [​IMG]
    Elika's Lightsaber called "The Justifier" is a dual-phase saber ,made of electrum & ghisha Tree wood.
    Crafted by her after she left the temple.
    she found a cyan crystal that spoke to her in a crystal cave on naboo which became the heart of her weapon.

[ the hilt is inspired by the ancient korean empire's swords ]

12. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
  13. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    [Edited & re-Uploaded]

[​IMG]

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  14. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    [Dark Lord Collection] #1 {EDITED}
    This is a simple sketch done with a pencil (PS for the texts & saber) of one of the scenes in james luceno's novel "Dark Lord:The Rise of Darth Vader".

where vader cuts off master chatak's arm & decapitates her,in front of her apprentince,padawan starstone & master shryne.

with special thanks to james luceno.

[​IMG]

{Blood erased for logical reasons}

15. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    To many this maybe a ridiculous idea but at a point i thought what if anakin was so enraged to take revenge from obi-wan (since obi's self-sacrifice wasn't satifying to him) that they take the battle beyond the grave!
    they fight forever in the nether realms!
    so,anyway this drawing is based on that idea...
    [​IMG]

16. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    [Dark Lord Collection] #2
    in this scene from the book, vader is in the med-lab with his left arm damaged,a 2-1B droid tries to fix it. and vader has a loathful & desperate conversation with his master...
    -HB pencil,PS for the texts and a bit of dodging-

[​IMG]

17. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    i just found out in a certain contrast & Brightness levels there are some eraser traces in some of my works!!!
    i was horrified to think many saw them like that,because i dont see them!
    if any one sees them in the works please tell me so i can fix them.
    and tell me in which thank you.
    sorry to those who saw them like that.

18. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    i lowered my contrast and fixed what i saw...
    but keep in mind many of the "dirtyness" & burnt paper effects are intentional & emphasized..
    like in "an innocent Conversation" or "Yoda Vs. Sidious" and other hatchings here and there...
    im talking about the eraser traces that makes the work look unfinshed and a mess! so if you see such things in a work.please do tell
    thank you.
    again sorry i was careless about it.& showed you bad work.
    my contrast level is on 100% so i couldnt see them.[face_blush]

19. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    This is a "What If..." piece about vader emerging victorious on mustafar,he defeats obi-wan with the power of the dark side burning through him,from the inside out!
    hope you like it...

[i drew vader's mechno-arm exactly like it is,(from a picture i saw in pedia),i just wanted those who havent seen the details of the arm before,to know that i ddnt make it up]
    [​IMG]

20. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    [Dark Lord Collection] #3
    This is JULA,Roan Shryne's mother-she plays a crucial part in the book,i personally like the character very much,thanks to james luceno.

i used Mr. Luceno's describtions of her,given in the book (like her white lock of hair, etc.) & designed the outfit & added some accesories.

i drew the blaster pistol from a model i had of it,ddnt at all ,want to give her a made up weapon.

-HB Pencil,PS for the texts & some burns & dodges-

[i apologize to Mr. Luceno if my interpretation of Jula isn't what he had in mind.]

[​IMG]

21. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    this is a literally small piece & a humble tribute to japanese manga for my admiration for the art form...

[​IMG]

22. Reznorix

Reznorix Jedi Knight

Apr 30, 2011
    Very different and unique your style. It seems to me like a mix of manga and underground comic. Really cool.

Darth Loocas likes this.
  23. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    thanks Rez;
    the last one is sorta meant to be an homage to manga though...
    and to let you know ,your works are one of the few here that,i keep a lookout for,& cant wait to see the next one!

24. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    [Dark Lord Collection] #4
    Master Roan Shryne (in his smuggler suit) confronts Lord Vader on a bridge in alderaan,when trying to help senator fang zar escape...
    -HB pencil,PS for the texts,saber & some burns & dodges-

[​IMG]

25. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    [Dark Lord Collection] #5
    This is Olee Starstone,padawan to zabrak master chatak,after her death, Olee was left in the care of master Roan Shryne...
    She was so passionate about finding & uniting the jedi whom survived Order 66,but Shryne tried to convince her to trust the will of the force...
    -HB pencil,PS for the texts,shirt blue overlay,& some burns & dodges-
    [​IMG]