main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. al patrickson

al patrickson Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2013
    I agree with you, cwstudent, that Rex should be on the BC cover mainly because, the Order 66 arc will be the likely arc to show his fate and is also possibly about him besides the clones.

2. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Do you, or anyone else, know who the clone is on the S1 cover? Is that Cody?

3. al patrickson

al patrickson Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2013
    Yes, it's Cody.

4. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Maybe... But she DID like to give Ahsoka spankings. She had objectively better chemistry than Lux.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    A ***damn B1 battle droid had better chemistry than Lux.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  6. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Interesting news regarding the bonus content not being on the Season 5 boxset or the Seasons 1 - 5 boxset. As long as that does mean it'll be available on its own, it's good news, at least for those who didn't want to have to buy a full series boxset to get this content.

7. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    I honestly think it's a rights/contract issue. WB has the right to release season 5 on home video, Disney does not. Disney has the right to release the bonus content, WB does not. I'm also thinking that they don't want to reveal, or can't reveal, where to find the bonus content until WB releases season 5 on dvd/blu.

8. Revanchist7

Revanchist7 Jedi Padawan

Jul 23, 2013
    Months ago Lucasfilm were doing focus testing for the season 5 DVD cover, and I don't have screen-caps because of the NDA, but the one that seemed like the main one they were going for was Obi in the mando armor. It looked really cool, the way he was positioned with his lightsaber ignited was very aesthetically pleasing. There was also an Ahsoka cover that looked a bit rubbish in my opinion.

Probably not supposed to share that with you guys, but I don't have pictures so I don't see the big deal.

hlc88 and Circular_Logic like this.
  9. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012

There was an article on that when the announcement for the DVD release that would have Obi-Wan on the cover

10. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Taken from the Rebels thread.

That must be one hell of a shield, considering that the shields on the average CW era capital ship probably would not be able to withstand the potential explosive energy of a ship that size. If he somehow managed to eject out of the ship and move a good bit away before the whole thing blew, then I might be able to buy it. Maybe.

11. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    It's freaking stupid that they are bringing Trench back

12. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

So if they are bringing a character back who should be dead... did you like them bringing back Maul? :p

13. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012

Not at first, even though Maul was the reason i started watching TCW :p but he turned out to be good but in all seriousness, don't bring back dead characters, Marvel is doing it, Star Wars did it, wish it would stop :p

You know what, if they resurrecting characters, they should resurrect Qui-Gon, just so we can have Liam Neeson

14. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

The difference there is that we actually saw Qui-Gon die... saw him take his last breath... We didn't see that with Maul despite being cut in half... or with Trench who got blown up :p

15. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012

They would just resurrect him anyways [face_laugh]

16. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

Why let death get in the way of a good story? :p

17. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    That is true,

darklordoftech likes this.
  18. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Yeah why bother creating a cool OC villain when you can just resurrect a villain from the movie your re-releasing in 3D instead huh? Actually it worked out well for such a lame idea. Maul was one of the better things to happen to TCW.

19. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I'm thoroughly enraged the cancellation of 3D ROTS prevents us from ever seeing the nefarious glory of Count Dooku's resurrected cyborg hands.

20. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011

Star Wars: Revenge Of The Shaker?

21. Paparazzo

Paparazzo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2011
    I agree. Just a shame about how they threw Savage under the bus to do it.

22. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    They could have easily channeled what was well done about Maul into Savage's character and done him justice. The only disadvantage would have been making Obi-Wan look less badass in that scene in Revival.

Unless someone on the writing team decided it would be a disadvantage to not have at least 50 repetitions of the word "brother" in the show. (Yeah yeah yeah Lucas' decision, I'm aware of that.)

23. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I wonder why GL didn't do that...

24. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm guessing it was to promote TPM in 3D. But still...not cool.

25. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    He wanted to advertise TPM in 3D He felt he killed off the character too soon, or something.

Edit: Ninja'd :p

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2