main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Worst Possible Shippings

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by darth fluffy, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I agree. Especially since the female won't simply look like a feminized version of her male counterpart. The female with Turner syndrome would be short and stocky. She would have a short wide neck and a very low hairlines. She would also be infertile.

2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
  3. THE EVIL CLIFFIE

THE EVIL CLIFFIE Jedi Master star 2

Jul 11, 2008
    It may have already been said, but Leia/Sarlacc. :_|

Yes, it was a smutfic.

I read the whole way throguh in horrified fascination. [face_sick]

4. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    I think we have a winner!/\/\

Lady_Misty likes this.
  5. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    That takes the cake. I really don't want to read it, but I'm oddly curious.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  6. newdawn12

newdawn12 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2013
    What does everyone think of Ben Skywalker/Tahiri Vella

'

7. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Wouldn't put it past Denning to give it a shot....
    Anakin Solo or someone new for Tahiri. Seha or Vestara for Ben.

8. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    It could be possible, but she is thirteen years older then Ben. I don't know if the age difference would matter when Ben is older, but right now he's a teenager and she's around thirty. That would be illegal in some US States. I would not be surprised if we see Vestara in the future.

9. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007

Tahiri Velia and Ben Skywalker?

Seeing that she was fourteen/fifteen when he was born and she came on him in a highly inappropriate manner when he was fourteen. If I remember correctly she was trying to be sexually appealing and she was putting her hands where they shouldn't belong since Ben was underaged in the eyes of humans in the most countries on Earth.

10. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005

Speaking of Voldey and Bellatrix, if you remember she is like the last death eater to bite the dust in the Great Hall in Deathly Hallows (book not movie) and when Molly kills her, Voldemort screams in rage. He didn't really have a problem when anyone else was dying, so maybe there is something to that... Then again I used to have an unhealthy fantasy about Bellatrix torturing me with the cruciatus curse. So what do I know.

11. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Would certainly have to be when Ben was older than his current age in the EU, othewise it would be creepy. Canon characters are hard to pair with Ben because most of them are so much older.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  12. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007

That's my thinking.

How he reacted to her death spoke volumes.

13. Katana_Sundancer

Katana_Sundancer Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2009

Given that she already had a go at seducing him for interrogation purposes (after he'd been tortured, no less) when he was fourteen... Much much squick. Tahiri should not be allowed within a parsec of Ben, in my opinion.

14. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    Once (many years ago when I was a mod) I deleted a JarJar/QuiGon shipper fic. I can categorically say that was one of the most disturbing fics I've ever had the misfortune to read.

15. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
    Oh eww, seriously. Every now and then I think that I should read some of the later-setting novels, and then I hear something like this. I liked Tahiri, dagnabbit.

16. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Wasnt Tahiri having sex with Jacen? That would make things awkward with Ben I think.

17. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    Er, yeah, I might have written that fic...[face_blush] Normally, incest squicks me supremely as well, which is why even though I love the show Supernatural, I don't read fic because it's all Wincest (Sam/Dean). But I had a funny thought of what Han would say about the situation, and I wrote the fic just so I could have Han say the line. And it was Jaina/Jacen/Anakin, I'm sorry to say.

windu4 likes this.
  18. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    A Jacen/Jaina/Anakin fic? Do I want to know?

19. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    I missed you kayladie97 ! Welcome back! I can't remember if I read that story.

20. kayladie97

Jun 6, 2003
    It's really quite an awful story. :oops: I remember apologizing to fan ficcers in general when I posted it. It's purely PWP, just so Han can make a snarky comment, LOL.

I've missed y'all, too! I'm going to try and see if I can work on some of my unfinished fics. Hopefully, there'll be no awfulness there. :p You're not missing anything by not having read this one, I promise you.

21. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    kayladie97 I'm very interested now, morbidly interested so hit me.

22. kayladie97

Jun 6, 2003
    I don't think it's online anymore, as the only website I had it posted on is defunct. I can't bring myself to post it at fanfiction.net, and for obvious reasons, I can't post it here. However, if you REALLY want to read it, I can send the document to your email. Not sure how the PM thing works on this new site, but if you send me your email, I'll get it to you. Probably tomorrow, though. Gotta get some sleep! ;)

23. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    kayladie97. FFN no longer allows hardcore stuff. You'd have to post it on AFF or SWFF. Although, I don't think that particular plot needs to be revived. ;) the worse shipping ever was Luke and your evil doctor on Whisper Your Weakness. I'm still mad at you for doing that to my farmboy. I guess it really isnt a ship if there is only one willing partner.:(

24. kayladie97

Jun 6, 2003
    Jedi_Lover. Yeeeah, no one really pays much attention to the TOS over at FFn, as far as I can see. I still post my smut there, but my stuff is pretty tame compared to some. The only time you get in trouble is when one of those self-professed guardians of FFn (or whatever they were calling themselves, I can't remember) reporting your story to the admins.

I really did put Luke through the wringer in that story! But it had a happy ending, so it's all good, right? ;)

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  25. Trisdin Gheer

Trisdin Gheer Jedi Master star 2

Jun 18, 2013
    This wasn't called 'Myrkr Madness' or something like that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.