main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA These ARE the droids, you are looking for!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by J.W. West, Jun 28, 2013.

1. J.W. West

J.W. West Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2013
    Hello to all in the IE. My name is J.W. West and by the looks of the dates of the recent posts, it looks as though it's been a while. I am looking to meeting fellow fans in the Inland Empire. I went to celebration last year in Orlando completely alone and although I was with fellow fans, it felt as though I was celebrating my fandom alone. I was starting to think that no one in So Cal like Star Wars anymore. I enjoy collecting vintage Star Wars and playing SWTOR online. I would love to get to know you. Let me hear from ya.

han-shot-first likes this.
  2. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    Welcome! We've sort of been off the boards as group for a while but are coming back to these in a big way! We're an active group even though you can't tell from our boards. Over the next week here, be on the lookout for alot of new threads. We've been using Facebook to do what we should've been doing here as this is a better way to communicate. As group President, I welcome you J.W.

Jendi likes this.
  3. LordMarduk

LordMarduk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 18, 2007
    Welcome J.W.

Jendi likes this.
  4. Jendi

Jendi Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 24, 2008
    Welcome to the group. I was at Celebration in Orlando as well, it was a great time! We look forward to getting to know you. I haven't gotten into gaming but others in our group play. Keep checking the boards for our upcoming events.

5. FlightOfTheFalcon

FlightOfTheFalcon Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2013
    Welcome J.W.. We could not afford to go to Celebration 6. Our car is the Millennium Falcon. Go to Google .com and
    she is on the front page. We went to Celebration 4 and had a great time Got lots of pictures and an interview with our
    car. We are with the IEFF and we are in Victorville, California. Hope to get together with you at our events.

6. J.W. West

J.W. West Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2013
    It is great to hear from all of you. Can one of you direct me to your facebook page, so I can see all of the events. Thanks.

7. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
  8. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006

You can also see on the boards what we've got going on too.

9. J.W. West

J.W. West Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2013
    Thank you to all who have posted and made me feel welcome. I am sorry I missed the beach trip. That looked like fun. I am planning a trip to Rancho-Obiwan this September. If anyone has a wild hair and would like to go, let me know.

10. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    That sounds awesome indeed! We were JUST talking about that at our June meeting, how funny. Are you going by yourself or with other people?

11. LordMarduk

LordMarduk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 18, 2007
    would love to go up north

12. J.W. West

J.W. West Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2013
    I planning on taking my wife and 6 year old son. I am thinking of, the week of September 23rd. Another off topic question, how do I pay my dues, and to whom?

13. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    You can pay them when you come to your first event. :)