main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CARDS Yu-gi-oh! The Trading Card Game

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Sinrebirth , Sep 23, 2012.

1. Kran Starborn

Kran Starborn Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 19, 2013
    I hope there isn't another one of these threads because I searched and I didn't find a thread like this. Anyways anyone else play yugioh still? Also this is where you can in a in general sense talk about yugioh wether the card game of the tv show.

2. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    I go to cons just to abduct and sarifice card players to my pagans gods. Does that count?

3. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I think this belongs in Games, actually. Although the TV show part makes it debatable.

4. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    If its in the wrong place then I am sure someone will put it where it needs to be. I am actually getting back into playing the game because I been re-watching the yugioh cartoon on hulu so its gotten me really interested in playing again.

5. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I'm just going to err on the side of moving the thread, then.

6. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    I do not fully get what you just said.

7. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    I guess you were just saying you were gonna move this thread. Sorry I can sometimes get confused by what people say. But like I said I am getting back into this card game since I am watching the cartoons again. Like the excitement I once felt for the card game is returning.

8. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    I have nostalgia big time for the anime, especially the original 5-season run.

I used to collect the cards too, in fact my whole year at school used to play. I can't even begin to imagine how many individual cards there are available now, considering they've continued to be released for over a decade now.

9. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    Yep they have I mean I wanna build a deck again that would be a spellcaster deck full of magicians and stuff and that would be my only deck. Like most of my habits yugioh is another expensive habit I don't really think I wanna get too deep into when it comes to the cards.

10. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
  11. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    So should I use that thread instead or what?

12. Zeta1127

Sep 2, 2012
    Its up to the mods whether they want to merge the two threads or close this thread.

13. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    I guess I will switch to this thread since it was here longer its only fair. I am getting back into yugioh and I think the two deck I wanna try and build are a magician deck and a six samurai deck. Two decks that I had when i used to play.

14. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Merged threads.

15. Zeta1127

Sep 2, 2012
    Do to the fact my main deck revolves around Blue-Eyes, I am looking forward to the new Structure Deck, Saga of Blue-Eyes White Dragon, since it has all of the Blue-Eyes support through the years and some new stuff.

16. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    Yeah I saw that and it seems interesting and I wanna try my best to get the Samurai Warlord deck since it has all the Six Samurai cards i would need to build up my six samurai deck.

17. Zeta1127

Sep 2, 2012
    Well, I finally got Sage of Blue-Eyes White Dragon yesterday, leaving Dragon Master Knight as the last main Blue-Eyes card I need.

18. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    I think I am gonna make a plant deck inspired after Akiza from Yugioh 5Ds I wanna make one because well plants seem to have been misunderstood as monster types and they deserve to have a good deck represent them. Now I am not gonna copy Akiza's deck but it will be a nice start as hopefully new plant monsters come out.