main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Aragorn327, Sep 3, 2009.

1. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    Sleeping Dogs on PC. Good game though driving with a keyboard is annoying.

2. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    BioShock Infinite

I finally got around to finishing Neverwinter Nights and went from that game to BioShock and its visuals are blowing my mind. Story is super intriguing too. Hate having to find save points though.

3. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Batman: Arkham Asylum

Grievousdude likes this.
  4. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Republic At War, a full-scale mod of SW: Empire At War for PC. Love the game.

07jonesj likes this.
  5. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    The Last Of Us....omg the bloater.

6. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    I stopped BioShock. I got to this part where I used this weird steampunk-ish 'gun-thing' that tore off a guy's face and it kinda freaked me out.
    But as it has been another 6 (actually 7, I am behind schedule!) months so I am playing Jade Empire. I think this is my 19th game. And no, I never do anything differently. Ever. [face_open-palm]

7. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I'm the same. I always start out wanting to do something different but end up doing the same.

8. Jedi-Hero

Jedi-Hero Jedi Knight

Dec 30, 2011
    I'm currently playing The Last of Us multiplayer. I just multiplayer games that only give you 1 life per round, it makes the game more tense and forces people to actually work as a team.

9. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    Uncharted. Yes, the first one from 2007. I enjoyed The Last of Us so much that I wanted to play through other Naughty Dog games so I borrowed it from a friend. It's amazing the difference 6 years makes. It's two totally different worlds.

10. klingklang

klingklang Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 12, 1999
    I'm playing Far Cry 3. Like it so far, even though it's somewhat repetitive (since it's Ubisoft, it reminds me of Assassin's Creed where you have to climb towers to get map views and loot chests) and also it's annoying when cheetahs or lions attack me (every time I hear a growl, I try to run up on a rock, car or box so I can see them coming).

11. Yoda_S

Yoda_S Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jul 11, 1999
    System Shock 2. Picked it up for sale on Steam a few days ago. I played the living daylights out of it when it first came out years ago and it's still fun to play even today.

12. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Tomb Raider: Legend. Never played it on the PS2, but wanted to see Crystal Dynamics' first go at a Tomb Raider game.

It just happens to be almost the complete polar opposite in both tone and gameplay when compared to the 2013 reboot. Can't deny it's still a lot of fun though.

13. Audacious Nero

Audacious Nero Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2013
    Hadn't played Kotor for quite some time so decided to give it another whirl, currently on korriban.

14. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    I'm playing Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad online. Amazing multiplayer game. Love the WW2 setting and it's an elaborate, realistic shooter that actually requires good team coordination and tactics, not just rush in, full automatic, spray and pray kind of gameplay.

15. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012

There are no Cheetahs or Lions in the game, only Tigers and Leopards

16. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    I want that game so badly.

Anyway I'm trying to 100% Lego Indiana Jones. I'm at 95% at the moment so I'm almost done. Also playing Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest on DS and Scribblenauts Remix on my Kindle Fire. It's my Birthday on the 18th so I'll probably get some games then.

17. klingklang

klingklang Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 12, 1999
    Oops. Ah, well, those big kitty things then! ;)

18. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    I was so close to getting the That Just Happened achievement on The Library in Halo: Anniversary today, but of course, what do I do? Die against the last of the Flood blocking my way to the Index, so I just decided to beat the level and try again later.

19. Krusty the Clone

Krusty the Clone Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 2013
  20. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    All I can say is, That Just Happened!

Draconarius, 07jonesj and moosemousse like this.
  21. thebeanpole

thebeanpole Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 11, 2013
    Got about halfway through Far Cry 3, but became kind of bored with it...the only game I've been playing these days is F1 2012. Though a couple months ago I started playing warhammer 40k dawn of war again, with the unlimited units mod or whatever it's called. Game's freaking awesome with that mod, probably the most chaotic RTS battles I've ever seen. So many explosions it looks like a michael bay movie.

22. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    I like F12012, just resigned for third season with McLaren. Managed to win the drivers championship and with the last race to go, JB and I should clench the drivers title too.

thebeanpole likes this.
  23. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    I have a craving for an MMO, but I think I'll pass.
    Consume me, it will.

24. ManaByte

ManaByte Chosen One star 5

Aug 20, 1998
    Addicted to Disney Infinity. Can't wait for the Star Wars sets...

25. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    I got an Xbox 360 for my birthday so I'm playing Kinect Adventures, Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth, Forza Motorsport 4 and Batman Arkham Asylum! Also downloading Mario and Luigi: Dream Team so I can play it when I go on holiday.