main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi BOW TO THE POWER

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth_Unlimited_Muscle, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Darth_Unlimited_Muscle

Darth_Unlimited_Muscle Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2013
    BOW TO ME, Earthicans. Once, I was a human like you. But then, a gift from the skys granted me a new path to follow, a glorious one, a dark one, but NO fear was there for me as through the Dark Powers I know see through darkness, walls, even Jedi robes ...and minds.... My enhanced senses also allow me to know what shouldnt be known, and my new strength , in mind and body, allows me to do, what, by common men, cant be done.
    I am Darth Unlimited-Muscle and I command you to Join me, and together, I can rule the Galaxy, and you...can watch.....:cool:

Feel free to ask anything about your new master! Nice to meet u!

TheDarkLordess likes this.
  2. TheDarkLordess

TheDarkLordess Jedi Padawan star 3

Jun 5, 2013
  3. Darth_Unlimited_Muscle

Aug 15, 2013
    Thank you girl of planet Earth, and possibly, my sister... before The Dark Side consumed my old identity!

TheDarkLordess likes this.
  4. KithuraVess

KithuraVess Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2008
    I, for one, welcome our new dark overlord.

5. TheDarkLordess

TheDarkLordess Jedi Padawan star 3

Jun 5, 2013
    Tell us, what do you like the most about Star Wars? The movies, the video-games, the books...? :D

6. Darth_Unlimited_Muscle

Aug 15, 2013
    I am a fan of the movies most, having quite a preference on the empire strikes back and the revenge of the sith!!
    Also played The Force Unleashed 2 for PC. Not very good. (I will order a few executions later [face_skull] :p )

7. KithuraVess

Nov 19, 2008
    Your answer is correct! Have some coffee. [face_coffee] (It's black coffee to go with the Dark Side. And since you're on the Dark Side already, I'm going to assume you already have cookies to go with the coffee.)

8. Darth_Unlimited_Muscle

Aug 15, 2013
    Thank you earthican, but I only drink freddo. Strong, with ice cubes-no sugar. Like me. Cookies are plenty here you know...

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  9. KithuraVess

Nov 19, 2008
    Ah, okay. What's your opinion on hot chocolate? It is an ancient drink rediscovered some time after the battle of Yavin. I don't remember whose family passed the recipe down, but Luke Skywalker drank some at some point. So I suppose it could be considered a light side drink, but since the light side traditionally has ice cream, it's probably more of a neutral thing.

...gray Jedi like Kyle Katarn get both ice cream and cookies. Lucky them.

10. Darth_Unlimited_Muscle

Aug 15, 2013
    I hate ice cream. Too....light for...my taste.
    Chocolate? You read a lot of star wars books. earthican. What about blue milk? They both make ice creams, so if they are both light side, what about chocolate cookies? So chocolate should be neutral, indeed. I like you. You may be my apprentice. Come, join me!!

11. KithuraVess

Nov 19, 2008
    Only if you give me chocolate chip cookies.

12. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome to the boards!
    I fear we may need to upgrade our server's allotted ego storage space... It's getting crowded in here! :p

In seriousness, hope you've been finding everything alright.
    If you need any help you can give us a shout in this thread and we'll do our best to help you out.

Empire Strikes Back is also my favourite film. Revenge of the Sith is high on my list as well.
    Who would you say is your favourite character?

13. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Wow, what a... dark introduction...

Nevertheless... Welcome Darth Unlimited Muscles! :)

How does it feel to live with unlimited muscles? And what kind of sports are you doing to keep your muscles active?

See you around! :)

14. Darth_Unlimited_Muscle

Aug 15, 2013
    Admiral Volshe Thank you. Of course Lord Vader. Everything about him. Especially his voice, his speech. What I dont like was the way he treated Padme in the end of the revenge of the sith, and that he killed inoccent younglings. I believe he could have her even as a Sith Lord, with some effort, if he had dealt better with the whole situation (and Obi-Wan). At least he proved that he was the chosen one in the return of the jedi, and not the villain, after all.

Skiara It's very ...musculous. Thank you. I dont have to worry about practising my force-choke now, heheheh. I am into Intergalactic Bodybuilding actually. And I eat a lot of Bantha steaks, yeah...

What are you doing here most? In this forum?

15. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    What I'm doing here? Banning people from the dark side after tagging me.

:p

Nah, of course not, I just couldn't resist. You know the dark side is tempting. ;)

Usually I chat with various other SW fans, friends and my fellow FanForce members, post in different topics, play games, read about new stuff and welcome new members as well as help them to find their way around. Of course, in addition to this I mod WNU and FFC. Are you looking for something to do? Then I can just advice you to join a social thread and to play a game. Maybe even using your dark forces in one of the many roleplaying games at the RPG board. Don't hesitate. If not now, when else can you take over the lead of the SW universe? ;)

16. Darth_Unlimited_Muscle

Aug 15, 2013
    Skiara The Force is with you young Skiara. I would be honoured if you would join me. If you only knew the powah, of the dark side....^:)^......But, as you wish.
    (after 3,454 seconds)
    wait....Whaaaat? Ban me? Then you must be part of the rebel alliance and a traitor!!! I find your lack of faith disturbing, young Skiara. The ability to ban is insignificant next to the power of the FORCE!! And now, your highness, we will discuss the location of your hidden rebel PC!!!!!!

Or how exactly i know when to answer when playing a game? Only if i am tagged by someone?

Skiara likes this.
  17. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012

You share my thoughts. :)
    Padmé and Piett are my favourite characters, but as you said, Darth Vader is one of the most prominent characters ever. He's one of my favourite on both sides, hero and villain.
    I also believe he could have saved her and achieved what he wanted through different means, but then the negativity of the dark side and the irrationality of Anakin's actions would have been less effective. Of course Palpatine was behind a lot of it....
    One of my favourite things to write about is having Padmé survive and thinking on how it would affect the Empire - as well as Anakin's transition and his future.

What would your favourite Vader/Anakin scene be?

18. Darth_Unlimited_Muscle

Aug 15, 2013
    Admiral Volshe Piett? What do you like about him? ;)
    Let me see... Favourite scene... definitely the "I am your Father" scene! And then his first appearance in "a new hope". When he throws that rebel traitor against the wall.... Yours?

ps: I know from first hand experience, that the Dark Side doesnt make you choke your wife. If I was Anakin, I would tell her that I would rule the galaxy and make it better. And then kiss her with all passion the Dark Side can give me!! yeah. Would she resist that?

19. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    I saw ESB first...and it was just his loyalty, his aura. He never seemed to be overly confident, unlike Ozzel and a few other officers. Plus he's got a uniform. :p
    I wish he had more of a backstory.

My favourite is either the "I am your father" or when he throws Palpatine down the reactor shaft.
    I like his first appearance in ANH, just him appearing through the smoke.
    First just a shadow... and then he walks through.

[face_laugh] Maybe you should've been teaching Anakin. :p

20. Darth_Unlimited_Muscle

Aug 15, 2013
    Maybe!!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

21. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    I bow to no one.........

Welcome, seems you've heard enough welcomes and had enough bow and scrape at your feet.. ;). Won't find me there mate :p

JediFalcon likes this.
  22. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    You'll never find me! But I might be standing right behind you when you expect it the least. Muahahaha! [face_devil]

You are speaking of roleplaying games (RPG)? Usually RPG will be placed at http://boards.theforce.net/forums/role-playing-forum.10852/]rpg[/url] board only. It's rare to find a rpg outside of that board - like our little play above. So, go ahead and take a look. If you need further assistance (one needs to learn the usual ways & rules first before starting to manipu... using the dark force, but whom I'm telling this? :p), you're welcome to contact one of the rpg mods (Ramza or Penguinator. :)

23. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    You should have been cast for the part of Anakin then, that would have been a much more interesting scene. Now somebody in fanfiction is probably going to steal that plot bunny.

Welcome to the boards!

24. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
  25. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    I bow to no one either

welcome to the boards :)