main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Now that TCW is over

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darkskar95, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkskar95

Darkskar95 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 25, 2013
    What have you been doing? Wondering what ever happened to Maul? Or have you just been posting in the forums? :eek: :p

2. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
  3. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Posting in the forums

4. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I am curious as to what happened to Maul, but it really isn't eating at me like I thought it would.

Can't really post in the forums like I otherwise would, since my internet connection is unreliable at the place I'm renting back in Idaho (it's fine where I am now, until I head back on Sunday).

I post when I see an interesting enough topic, or speculating on the bonus content, or discussing where I'd like to see Rebels go, etc. I've also been posting more and more in the Social Thread.

5. Mzukiller

Mzukiller Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 5, 2012
    I'm getting in some last minute opinions and waiting for Rebels I guess.

6. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Yeah, waiting for Rebels and posting here because Star Wars fans are fun even when we don't have anything immediate to discuss.

Not wondering what happened to Maul though. I would say I'm wondering what happened to Ventress but I'm pretty sure she can take care of herself.

7. Senator Kelberry

Senator Kelberry Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 22, 2010
    Summers are always slow in this forum, though with nothing new Star Wars related this fall it'll probably be slow well into next summer when things will probably pick up when Rebels gets close to release. Meanwhile, I'll probably just drift around the forums making the occasional random comment. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to other new non-Star Wars offerings coming this fall. Agents of SHIELD looks promising.

8. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    That's out so soon? Wow, they really just pump them out, don't they?

9. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I've just been posting in the forums when I should be concentrating on uni work... really with nothing TCW to look forward to in the immediate future, I shouldn't even be posting here :p

10. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    "It's not over yet."

We are getting new episodes probably some time in the next year, so we're waiting for those and digesting the info we've been getting on them (admittedly that info has been pretty sparse and sketchy). Its only August right now, so this is like any year where we are waiting for new Clone Wars to come out in the Fall. Then after we get those... yes it will probably be over. But then we get Rebels after that. Granted there will probably be more lulls than usual in the next year, but its not like we don't have anything to look forward to. And they may surprise us and complete those unfinished Clone Wars episodes in the years to come, perhaps as animated films.

In other words... I reject your question! ;) But really, its just too depressing to ponder it, and I choose to focus on what we have ahead of us in terms of new Star Wars.

11. agentkrycek

agentkrycek Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 4, 2012
    Rewatching the show and the 6 movies while patiently waiting for Rebels and the bonus content.

12. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    Doing the same + playing star wars the old republic ^^

13. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Waiting for a Dark Times series.

General Immodet likes this.
  14. Hank Hill

Hank Hill Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 9, 2013
    Really, I had no idea it was over. Bwaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

UNLIMITED POWER likes this.
  15. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    I've lost the will to live. =((

Seerow likes this.
  16. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Reading comics that are of better quality than the overall TCW animation series...

17. Rogue501st

Rogue501st Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 9, 2010
    Still mourning the end of a great show. =(( Waiting patiently for the release of the bonus content, as well as for October 15 to purchase Season 5 DVDs.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  18. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    For I while I was fairly angry about the cancellation. Now I'm fairly bored. I still post stuff, answer PMs, and keep an eye out.

19. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I'm plotting the assassination of the Disney Board of Directors :p

Huyang and General Immodet like this.
  20. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Destroying all TCW dvd's I can get to... ;)

21. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    *Hides Blu Rays in vault...*

22. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Posting, posting, posting as much as my time allows me.

And wonderin...

"Darn, where is that Bonus Content !?"

23. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Now that TCW is over...there are certain arcs I appreciate more...like Blue Shadow Virus and Younglings.

24. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Indeed. I always loved the Vindi arc. It was such a nice story with a great villain.

But it is the same with me and Umbara or the Maul arc of S5. Time has passed and my attitude towards the arcs has change towards the more positive.

JediGirl_Angelina likes this.
  25. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Those are two arcs I always liked for specific reasons but never put them up there with other, (in my eyes) better arcs - but now that the show is over and we're not getting 3 or 4 or 5 more seasons I appreciate their place in the overall series much more. They're certainly fun, which is supposed to be the main thing, I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.