main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

StarFest May 2 – 4, 2014

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by banzai, Aug 20, 2013.

1. banzai

banzai Jedi Master

Apr 29, 1999
  2. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
  3. banzai

banzai Jedi Master

Apr 29, 1999
    Yes, this is during May the Fourth.

4. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    bad timing IMO

5. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    At the meeting it was mentioned that the RMFF, 501st and RL will all be skipping having a table/official presence at Starfest. Same will probably go for the comic book dealers at their Comicfest...assuming there will be a Comicfest in conjunction with Starfest next year.

6. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    May the Fourth (plus some more), and FCBD in the same weekend... I'm booked solid, and since it's for very worth causes, I'm not sorry about it, either.

banzai likes this.
  7. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    I haven't decided yet if I'm going to do my panel. Actually, I'm still wondering if telling them I'm DCC staff is going to be a big deal.

8. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    I will be at WOTR for the weekend so I am not planning on going to StarFest.

PtrsonsZOO likes this.
  9. JawaJaka

JawaJaka Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2011
    I think there might be a few people here and there from various groups who have to go to Starfest for all those room parties and that aweful dance in the atrium. My best guess is that most of those who will go won't even pay for a ticket, just going to the free stuff in the atrium. I won't be crying over it any time soon. Personally, I'm totally done with Starfest forever (I've hated it for the past 6-7 years).

Saturday AL and I will probably be in Boulder at Time Warps for FCBD, then Sunday at WOTR for MTF event. No one I really care about is going to Starfest anyway. (and I refuse to put AL and Goldie in that horrible "robot" room that's really the "expanded" model room.) I'll be concentrating on DCC and other fun events.

banzai and PtrsonsZOO like this.
  10. banzai

banzai Jedi Master

Apr 29, 1999
    I missed this year's and since my family enjoys DCC more, SF is a thing of the past for now.

11. jedijaysin

jedijaysin Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 15, 2011
    I agree !

12. jedijaysin

jedijaysin Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 15, 2011
    Star Fest, might be a thing of the past for my family too. (Not saying I wont go to see friends,I just don't think I'll buy a ticket any more ;and maybe just get a room for a night of fun with the family and friends! The V.I.P. pin-ribbon thing (no badge!) is really lame too!! (I dislike wristbands , they are annoying ;how much money does it take to get a laminated piece of paper with a lanyard?..)

13. Dark Crafty

Dark Crafty Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 21, 2013
    I think I'll go for the drinking parties ^_^