main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Your Book Collection

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Lazy Storm Trooper, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Suikoman444

Suikoman444 Jedi Master

Sep 8, 2009
    Mine looks something like this now, some of the stuff on the right side got cut off, mostly more Omnibuses and magazines

[​IMG]

2. Ordo Skirata

Ordo Skirata Jedi Master star 2

Sep 3, 2012

For some reason I always pictured Coop as a blond, and rather hand drawn looking. I have no idea why....

Lazy Storm Trooper likes this.
  3. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Oh, also have that same Vader was framed shirt.

4. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    That's the only SW shirt I've actually gone out of my way to buy. And I am technically dirty blonde, but it's basically the same color as that guy's.

5. TrandoJedi

TrandoJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2011
    Coop is secretly Tycho getting punched....constantly....

6. CooperTFN

Jul 8, 1999
    Maybe we should just rename this the "what does Cooper look like" thread.

Darth Droid likes this.
  7. Cynical_Ben

Cynical_Ben Force Ghost star 4

Aug 12, 2013
    I'll not put a picture of my collection here, since most of the books I've read were from my local library, they actually have (or had, it's been a while) a substantial chunk of the Bantam era EU available, along with more mainstream works like the RotS novel. My actual collection is small enough that my recent purchase of the entire NJO basically added half again.

8. Lugija

Lugija Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2009

Blond and slapped.

[​IMG]

9. Bib Fartuna

Bib Fartuna Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 4, 2012
    Or, as some have alluded to, "what should Cooper look like". That could be way more interesting ;)

10. Danzo

Danzo Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 20, 2012
    Why are we all assuming Cooper is the human in the picture...?

General Immodet and Bib Fartuna like this.
  11. CooperTFN

Jul 8, 1999
    WHM, baby.

12. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    My collection. I know, the LOTR set sucks. Note, these are just two of several bookcases, but this is 95% of my SW stuff.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT: In comparison, here's my SW collection in the same shelf over 10 years ago.
    [​IMG]

GrandAdmiralJello likes this.
  13. werpudel

werpudel Jedi Master star 2

Dec 4, 2008
    every novel that's out (except some YJK-books that are out of print and some "guides") plus 98 % of the comics (in TPB form, some also Omnibi).
    Can't really take a good picture as we're expecting twins in the next weeks and I had to clear my room in favor of a nursery. so all my books are now crammed into as little space as possible :cool:

14. Skywalker8921

Skywalker8921 Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 9, 2011
    Can't post pics since my collection is packed away by the parents' decision, but I estimate I've got a little less than 1/3 of the adult novels, only a handful of JA and most of JQ, all of Boba Fett, LOTJ and SOTJ, and Tales from the Cantina. Plus a morphing Anakin/Vader M&M lid and around 10 or 20 cards from the Topps issued Attack of the Clones movie card set.

15. Darth_Erebus

Darth_Erebus Jedi Master star 1

Aug 19, 2013
    Ok, first of all, kudos to everyone for their collections, my heart soars to see so many books.
    Even though my collection is rather small in comparasion I am still rather proud of it and am currently living in fear of it being ruined due to the new trilogy.
    I'll post a picture later on tonight when I get home, I'm at work at the moment.

16. BoromirsFan

BoromirsFan Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2010
    I wonder if I should invest in an digital device for books and comics. I do hate the idea of not having physical copies of books. But for lets say, NJO. I don't feel like going on ebay or amazon to find all of them in paperback.

In fact, though I hate the pricing I find that my eyes much prefer the way the font is presented in the hardcovers over the paperback.

Plus, my bookstore has such a horrible selection of comics, the only way I might be able to keep up could be through digital.

17. Darth_Erebus

Darth_Erebus Jedi Master star 1

Aug 19, 2013
    Ok so, as promised, here's my collection. It's mostly books, although I have started to try and get some of the graphic novels, Legacy, Dawn of the Jedi and the X-Wing ones are high on my list. I also have the Readers Companion book, the Essential Guide to Warfare and Issue one of The Star Wars.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thrawn1786 likes this.
  18. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    These are very impressive collections! :)

19. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    The majority of my stuff is packed away currently, aside from the titles I haven't read yet (which, granted, can be somewhat significant at times) as I keep those on a separate shelf. And I still haven't got a replacement yet for the shelf I used to keep my TPBs on (the weight was too much for the shelf supports- that was not a fun day).

I don't have a cat, but I do often keep a Vorlon nearby.

20. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Forget the books... it's Pikachu and Snorlax! Props dude, props.

21. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    I look though all of the novels I don't own and I only have 18 left.

That's right. Only 18.

[​IMG]