main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO 2003 Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Revanfan1, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Does anyone know if the Gamecube version of this will work on the Wii? I know some GC games work on it but I'm not sure if they all do. This was the first video game I ever played and even if it wasn't that great I'd like to play it again. Will the Xbox version (not the one combined with Tetris; the standalone game) work on the 360?

2. Draconarius

Draconarius Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 2005
    Gamecube to Wii will work. It did feel a bit wonky when I played it, however. The controls felt sluggish, much more so than I remember it being on the PS2. That could just be nostalgia filters on my part, though.

No idea about Xbox to 360. Some Xbox games work on the 360, others don't. Only way to know is to put it in and find out.

3. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Thanks. I'd rather take a chance going Gamecube-to-Wii, since you can confirm it'll work, than Xbox-to-360, and not be sure it'll work and spend money on it for nothing. Gamecube version seems to be cheaper anyways.

4. TrandoJedi

TrandoJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2011
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars is backwards compatible with the 360 however the version that is bundled with Tetris Worlds does not work.

5. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Yeah, I have the Tetris bundle and I know it doesn't work. It's why I was asking. I wanted to make sure it'd work before I paid for anything.