main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Students DDC 2013 complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Moniron sounds like heaven. :)

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I am glad that Darth Vader – he is now again Anakin Skywalker and united with his beloved wife Padmé Amidala – erased Moniron from the star charts. That way we had no visits from Yuuzhan Vong and bugs. And the all out galactic war started by Jacen Solo had no influence on the Irel starcluster either. Jacen; he too is now one with the Force and like my father said, he must have had a very good reason to turn into Darth Caedus. There is something sinister brewing. Jehna voiced it very apt. He said ‘Sith were dark but this is dark hole dark.’

Love the reflections of your SW characters about the SW universe. :D

earlybird-obi-wan and Jade_eyes like this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Moniron is indeed untouched by evil but discussions follow.

Jade_eyes
    Hazel
    AzureAngel2

Entry 14

Luke and exile, yeah that had me discussing with dad. Jacen was gone from the Jedi, returned after five years and turned into a baddie Darth Caedus. During his away trip he must have found things urging him to become a Sith. Is Luke now figuring out why Jacen became a Sith? Jacen is redeemed – at least in the opinion of his friends and us – when he saved an entire species from the nano-killer.

- - -

I like Jacen the way he was before his Sith rampage. One with the Force he was in a kind of dream telling me about his collection of pets and the fun or not they gave him and his fellow students. He was a likeable guy, fond of animals and giving them great care no matter what the species of the animal. He must have picked the love for animals from his mother. Kaagi told me about the Jedi younglings who had escaped with Rian Solma and met Leia Organa during a fair. She was a good rider and helped Rian and his friends to escape when imps came to the fair.

- - -

Jacen should have seen the Jedi temple as it was before the great purge. We had beautiful gardens, most notably the garden of a thousand fountains and the wild garden near the healers’ ward. And we had a farm with chickens, Nerfs, a little brown husan and Master Yoda’s kybuck.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= Love the blend of wistful nostalgia and reminiscing about better times. @};-

5. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Oh Jacen! :( @};-

earlybird-obi-wan and Jade_eyes like this.
  6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Old Yoda had a farm...

*grins* :p

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 15

Days have passed and I am now very good at moving with my crutches or wheelchair. And all my friends love it pointing at the speed-signs when I try to match the speed of Kaagi and Jadin. There is one guy complaining and he has asked when the speeding disaster from medium care room nine can be released from the hospital. His wishes will become true after tomorrow. Guess who has joined me today?

- - -

I, Marhin Adin.
    My thingies removal is tomorrow and that means an easy to digest dinner tonight. Erenya and Erindi accompanied me to the hospital. Erenya’s pregnancy is now showing very much you see. And that had her colleagues asking if she was carrying twins like Adanel Herefa.

Erindi had of course the answer before we could. She said that little Turon Adin was alone and eager to see the twins.
    When she left with Erenya she was a little bit worried.
    I could assure her that I would be home before her birthday.

- - -

Erindi’s second birthday; I have to get a present for her. Let’s see; what does a little girl like? I don’t know and will ask the nurses here in the pediatric ward if they have ideas. Marhin will have fun when he reads this entry but he is the same. He came with boy toys when Erindi turned one.

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :) for the family focus

9. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Very nice!

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Erindi’s second birthday; I have to get a present for her. Let’s see; what does a little girl like? I don’t know and will ask the nurses here in the pediatric ward if they have ideas. Marhin will have fun when he reads this entry but he is the same. He came with boy toys when Erindi turned one.

I had fun when reading it, that is for sure.

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Nyota's Heart Hazel AzureAngel2 more healing fun in the next part

Entry 16
    I am now Jehna’s room mate and fully awake after my thingy removal from my right tibia and fibula and from my left tibia in short my lower leg-bones. Yup with the other guys in this diary being healers I had to throw in some medical terms too. Dad had given the care of putting me under to Cedrick and sure I was not aware that he had put me under at all. I woke up shivering and cold in the recovery room, got a heated blanket from nurse Djarada and was transferred as soon as my BP and heart-rate gave more normal values back to room number nine.

Sutures will be removed after nine days. Yes; dad’s influence from his stay in the Jeditemple and meeting a surgeon called ‘nines’ will be forever felt here.

After some rest and a nice breakfast I had to use the fresher and that went without problem. I could walk normally and had to be only careful because I have to keep the bandages and sutures in place.
    Aradan saw me moving around after my lunch and – being the thingies removal guy – he signed my release papers. And being here he signed them for Jehna too when Aaqu came in.

- - -

When Marhin was going to the OT for his thingies removal Beran came in with Aaqu. IV and catheter were removed. I got a diaper yes but didn’t soil it. Using my crutches I could reach the fresher in time to relieve myself.
    Marhin is gone and I am going home too. Yes; I am released from the hospital but will return tomorrow. Therapy will continue of course. And soon I will be able to go back to light duty. Aaqu will write the next part today when he comes to take me home.

- - -

I have my girl present. I was at the pediatrics ward when one of the nurses gave me an idea and I got it at the hospital shop. I don’t write about it here. Marhin should get ideas. I have to stop now. I am bringing Jehna home.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Terrific and satisfying progress with recuperating :)

13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Great progress! :)

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I have my girl present. I was at the pediatrics ward when one of the nurses gave me an idea and I got it at the hospital shop. I don’t write about it here. Marhin should get ideas. I have to stop now. I am bringing Jehna home.

Phew, safe again.

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 17

WOW my arrival at my home was quite emotional for me. Dian and Lynne had cleaned the cottage and made sure that it was now easy for me to navigate through the rooms with my crutches. I still use the wheelchair but I think that it will change soon. My legs are getting stronger.
    To see my room after all these months, my bed, my real books, my belongings, WOW.

And Aradan’s empty bedchamber; he is now living with Dian. But he and Dian assured me that they would be here if I needed something.
    Aradan indicated the buttons he had installed with Leod Irwihan in every room. ‘Push one of these and we will come running to see what’s up’ was what he said.
    After coming home we went to one of the Adin cottages.

Erindi was turning two and celebrating her birthday. Aradan gave me a package to give to the girl.
    Out came a bag with kitchen-utensils. She loved it.
    Aaqu had given the pots and pans and Aradan and Dian had more kitchen things.
    From her parents she got the large kitchen unit with stove, washbasin and cupboards.

That brings me to the nice dinner. After receiving all those ‘kitchen’ presents Erindi wanted immediately to help her mother. I saw her busy and seeing me she remarked that I couldn’t make food with my right wrist in a brace and hopping along on crutches. I fully agreed.
    I can have my lunch and dinner in the hospital.
    Breakfast is no problem either. I was writing in the diary when Aaqu came with a basket with pancakes, bread and started to make tea.

- - -

Jehna was muttering a bit when he saw the large breakfast. I could convince him that he needs it now that he is moving around more.
    And I remarked that he had no problems yesterday when he received two pieces of pie for dessert from Erenya.

Yes the dinner at the party. Last entry I wrote about the present I had gotten at the hospital shop. Marhin must have had the same ideas or is it the Force that’s returning and him sensing what I was buying? Could be both.
    The party was nice and ended for Lynne and me with bringing Jehna home and ... I have to stop.

- - -

I had no ideas that Aaqu was making breakfast for Jehna. Ahem I came with pancakes and bread to his cottage and with Aaqu opening the door I saw the diary on the table and what those two had written about my daughter’s birthday and presents. I did have the same ideas but that was after seeing Aradan and Aaqu in the hospital gift shop. The kitchen things were new. And what did Roslyn Nunn tell me when I asked for ‘girl’ toys and was interested in the kitchen? She said that ‘kitchen toys’ are for girls and boys.

This evening we have again a party. We are invited at the police station.
    Mel Donovan is retiring.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    This evening we have again a party. We are invited at the police station.
    Mel Donovan is retiring.

Mel! :D

17. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Very nice moments! :)

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Sweet family and fun celebratory times :)

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Fun for Mel yes[face_dancing]
    And the police can party;)

Entry 18

I accompanied Jehna to the hospital and we did take the rest of the bread with us. With some of Jeruan Mouraha’s additions it made a nice lunch. You should have seen Jehna when he came in for lunch. He was very hungry after therapy and sported still wet hair. He will write about it. And Aaqu will do the part about the party.

- - -

I used my wheelchair to go to the hospital. It enabled me to take all that bread with me and my crutches had a place too. Marhin helped for some of the more difficult stretches uphill. Not too much because I cautioned him to take notice of his bandaged legs and the sutures. It had me a bit tired when I showed up for therapy at Kaagi’s place. And what did he order? I had to follow him to the swimming pool where I met Kyle Metfor and Glen Baldwin again.
    Kyle was taking lessons to get his second grade in swimming from Glen. He has learned very quickly to swim after his accident. And I heard them discussing Mel Donovan and the party.

- - -

Doctors and nurses can have nice parties, firefighters too but police officers do party with all kinds of official things going on and some endless speeches.

That party was for Mel Donovan. In the previous diary Marhin was writing about having him as his patient when he ran out of paper. Mel has recovered fully and has had a great time during the last weeks serving at Police Station 5. We were invited as special guests. The boys who had saved Mel were there with their fathers.

We listened to the speeches of the police department officials – almost as boring as politicians – the mayor (less boring) and the chief of station 5. That speech brought smiles on all faces and with Nuran Rimac as the last it became funny.
    Mel had of course an answer to all what was said and you should have seen the faces of the officials. And he invited us to come to his home to sample his famous cookies.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Sounds a blast except for the speeches :p ... Yum for cookies :)

21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Mel had of course an answer to all what was said and you should have seen the faces of the officials. And he invited us to come to his home to sample his famous cookies.

Your food descriptions break my heart... and make me hungry... :rolleyes:

22. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Nice party!

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    cookies yes and more next

Entry 19

Mel’s cookies are indeed famous. I took Erindi with me and the first thing she did when being presented with a cookie was eating it and telling Mel that she wanted to make cookies. She knew immediately that he was the maker. He had her following him to the kitchen and he must have had some dough prepared before we came because the next thing I heard was Mel and Erindi chattering excited about the forms of the cookies they were making.

Back home you know; Erindi was making cookies with some of the dough given to her by Mel. I had to bake them.
    That visit was weeks ago and more followed. And there were some disasters when I forgot the cookies in the oven.

Jehna can tell you all about the last disaster.

- - -

Sure famous cookies. I could save the Adin kitchen when I was visiting Kaagi for my therapy and sniffed some burning things next cottage. I walked as fast as I could – with Kaagi following me – to the cottage of his son and turned down the oven and opened it.
    Black cookies were on the plate and we were putting that plate outside when Marhin and Erindi came running towards the cottage. They had entirely forgotten about the cookies, immersed as they were in their collecting fruits for the next item to be put in the oven. That pie had to be made in Kaagi’s kitchen.

Marhin had some cleaning to do first and if possible before his wife comes home from her work.
    He did and joined us in Kaagi’s kitchen where the pie was almost ready and commented on my rapid action.

I am now recovering rapidly. Crutches and wheelchair are gone. I ride each day on Injanin with Lionel giving me lessons when he is not working at the firestation. He has taken me often on a ride to his home where I could admire the husans he and his father Aidan are breeding.
    Aradan gives me lessons when Lionel is working. And a nice announcement came today when he was examining my legs and right arm. My surgery to remove plate and pins is scheduled. Aradan and Aaqu will do it.

- - -

Yes Jehna and you will have Kaagi to put you under.

The famous cookies were leading to more. During our first visit to Mel and seeing him busy with Erindi and the fun that gave to the girl I could make him an offer he couldn’t refuse. Mel is retired but has now a new passtime at the hospital. He is helping the children in the hospital and sure does schedule it in a way that he can evade the needle and pins parties from his wife.

He was telling my wife about those parties and guess what? Lynne wanted to meet the girls and has joined the needle and pins party.
    Today she came home after the party. She had enjoyed the cookies made by Mel but there was a sad look on her face. The girls like to discuss the galactic news you see and watching the holotube is done before starting on their needles and pins work. She told me about the events on Coruscant with the Mandalorians laying siege on the Jeditemple.
    More Jedi – all young – are succumbing to a strange madness.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yay for Jehna's recovery and cookies or pie. :) :) I do love either. ;)

25. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    First cake, now cookies and pie... Now I want some too =P~