main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    "Your Honor, when I think of two muscular, sweaty men having sex... something just comes out of me."

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
  3. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    If he does, I hope there's a camera in the courtroom so we can see him get his ass laughed out of court.

Edit: I can't even with that 'lesbians turn men and children into slaves' article.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  4. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    With these lesbians ruling the country, he warned, “Men will be forced to labor for the economic benefit of marriages between women – marriages men have been ‘redlined’ out of – by the choice of two women who married with intention to have children by men outside the marriage. This approaches the definition of slavery – and perhaps sexual trafficking or bondage.”

[face_clown][face_clown][face_clown][face_clown][face_clown][face_clown][face_clown][face_clown][face_clown][face_clown]

Why do I get the idea this guy secretly wants to be enslaved by lesbians? [face_party]

5. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Whew. Ass backwards they they label something a dystopia and would fight it by puting a dystopia in place. I went through the article a took a look at one of the links to their web site. Here are a few gems from HERE

---They are sexually liberated with boyfriends often cohabiting with them to provide additional undeclared income and human resources without worrying about what happens when they break up with their boyfriends.

Today, approximately 25% of single mothers cohabit with an undocumented boyfriend.---

Oh noes! Undocumented boyfriends!

---Marriages between two men are destined to be the marital underclass. In most cases, these men will become un-consenting "fathers" by reproductive entrapment. Men in male-male marriages who become fathers by deceptive means will be forced to pay child support to women in bi-maternal marriages, and become economically enslaved to Class-1 marriage.---

"Deceptive means"?? They have to get the gay guy to donate sperm. [face_dunno] Get him drunk and manually abscond with the needed material? All gays are actually straight so they can be seduced?

---All the problems of marriage-absence will be imported into the institution of bi-maternal marriage. Children raised in father-absence have between 400% and 1800% higher rates of problems such as illegitimacy, suicide, ADHD, incarceration and are far less likely to finish high school or succeed in the work force. When men are structurally excluded from marriage, the problem of violent de-socialized males will compound over time.---

The funny part of this madeup claptrap is that there is not even a link to a bad source to even try to make it look legit. Like this one:

---Medical science has documented the fact that homosexual behavior is a great health and social risk to everyone. There is no evidence that gay marriage reduces the extremely high rates of promiscuity commonly practiced by homosexuals and bisexuals. The Supreme Court ruling guarantees that schools will be aggressively promoting lifestyles that kill or disable children and infect innocent women and babies with HIV.---

The link goes to World Net Daily. Ha..hahahahaa.

6. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    The Frell??? The extreme right never really changes does it?

7. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  8. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    These are the same people who believe that children are better off in orphanages than with two parents of the same sex.

And they are apparently also too stupid to understand that lesbian couples buy from sperm banks, to which men voluntarily donate.

9. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    They are also too stupid to understand that many people who come from fatherless homes can and do indeed, do well (I count myself in that number as the daughter of a single mother)

10. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Wisconsin Religious Freedom Amendment

From the FFR link:

“The right of conscience, which includes the right to engage in activity or refrain from activity based on a sincerely held religious belief, shall not be burdened unless the state provides it has a compelling interest in infringing upon the specific action or refusal to act, and the burden is the least-restrictive alternative to the state’s action. A burden to the right of conscience includes indirect burdens, such as withholding benefits, assessing penalties, or exclusion from programs or access to facilities.”

In other, a nice legalese way of allowing people to discriminate against anything they want using their religion as a tool to do so.

Stay classy, Wisconsin!

timmoishere likes this.
  11. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Wisconsin is only good for their cheese and water parks. Therefore, we should just move all that stuff to Minnesota since we're better (not by much).

12. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Food, water, and healthcare should not be rights or you enslave the providers

“As humans, yeah, we do have an obligation to give people water, to give people food, to give people health care… But it’s not a right because once you conscript people and say, ‘Oh, it’s a right,’ then really you’re in charge, it’s servitude, you’re in charge of me and I’m supposed to do whatever you tell me to do… It really shouldn’t be seen that way.”​

This is the very definiton of derp. I am so stupified I cannot put the obvious retort into words. If this ass could charge me for breathing he would do so.

13. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    We should stop enslaving judges and lawyers, and get rid of habeus corpus.

14. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    At the point he seems to have reached, isn't it basically slavery to provide any kind of goods or services to anyone? I mean, if you follow logically what he says, then don't we just have to stop doing . . . everything?

15. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I need to learn to go through all my info links and sites and post all the derp of the day at once.

Pat Robertson says...

Gays use sharp jewelry to spread AIDS.

[​IMG]

16. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    How did you make your fourth enemy?

edit: lol quoted the wrong post

17. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    Okay, that's good, because I was really scratching my head over that one. haha

Zapdos likes this.
  18. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I keep trying to make the list. Alas, no go.

19. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    I'm thinking of making a Bestest Friends Foreverest list and give 1st to Wocky

VadersLaMent likes this.
  20. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    He dishonors me with lies and outrageous behavior.

Do you mean it?

21. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  22. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I do watch right wing media, but it is hard to take for more than a few minutes and that clip illustrates it nicely.

23. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  24. Yoda_S

Yoda_S Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jul 11, 1999
  25. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    ^^ I Sometimes wonder about the gay marriage haters. By his comment he either thinks that legalizing gay marriage makes everyone turn gay and stright people will not **** anymore in which case he is a complete idiot, or like many far right wingers he knows better and just uses it as another tool for appealing to a base.

^I say that Beck bit yesterday. 60 million a year he makes to do that.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.