main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Creep guy sitting next to me in the computer lab

Discussion in 'Community' started by LifeInTechnicolor, Aug 29, 2013.

1. LifeInTechnicolor

LifeInTechnicolor Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 3, 2012
    I'm in a computer lab and I'm and sitting next to rather large man who is asking me creepy questions ie: "is $7,000 enough to have in your bank account? You smell nice" Should I discretely move or run away in terror?

2. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    Yes

3. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Apparently you are supposed to make posts praising him for being such a wonderful and friendly person.

Make loud noise and start running.

4. LifeInTechnicolor

LifeInTechnicolor Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 3, 2012

I did briefly consider that. He left on his own accord, thank goodness.

5. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    He's waiting for you to leave then obviously.

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  6. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006

Looks like he's received half of his money back.

Havac , Zapdos, Ender Sai and 12 others like this.
  7. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Though oft-overlooked, probably the most amazing part of that story is that it represented a full 32% of his annual income at the time.

8. Erwin

Erwin Jedi Master star 1

Jun 27, 2006
    Since the guy is so occupied with his money, tell him you are a disguised Mohammed Abacha,the son of the late Nigerian Head of State who died on the 8th of June 1998. Furthermore continue the conversation with following: "If you are conversant with world news,you would understand better.Please,I need your assistance to make this happen and please; do not undermine it because it will also be a source of upliftment to you also.You have absolutely nothing to loose in assisting us instead, you have so much to gain.

The then head of state General Sani Abacha,transferred the money through a Lebanese businessman,Chagoury and a Jewish business man,Mark Rissar to bank accounts overseas,Instead,he used PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS (PIN) and declared the contents as Bearer Bonds and Treasury Bills. Also the firm issued him with a certificate of deposit of the consignments notes, which I have these information in my custody now.

You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the recovery of various huge sums of money deposited by my late father in different Banks and security firms abroad. Some of these banks and security firms willingly gave-/divulge their banking secrets and disclosed to the present civilian administration of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo,about my family's cash lodgement and monetary transactions with them.

Please my dear,I repose great confidence in you and I hope you will not betray my confidence in you.I have secretly deposited the sum of $30,000,000.00 with a security firm abroad whose name is withheld for now until we open communications.The money is contained in a metal box consignment with Security Deposit Number 009GM.

I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your Bank account for safekeeping. This arrangement is known to you and my junior brother (Abbas) only. So I will deal directly with you.I am proposing a 20% share of the fund to you for your kind assistance.I shall provide for you all the documents of the fund deposit with the security firm, and raise a power of attorney to enable you claim and receive this fund into your bank account.I have done a thorough homework and fine-tuned the best way to create you as the beneficiary to the funds and effect the transfer accordingly.Is rest assured that the modalities I have resolved to finalize the entire project guarantees our safety and the successful transfer of the funds.So, you will be absolutely right when you say that this project is risk free and viable.If you are capable and willing to assist, please give me:

1. YOUR NAME
    2. POSTAL ADDRESS
    3. PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS

Also this transaction demands absolute confidentiality.On no condition must you disclose it to anybody irrespective of your relation with the person.Remember,Loose lips sinks ship."

If the guy hasnt left scared after the first sentence, run for your life...

Jedi_Matt likes this.
  9. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    You should've gone after him with a chainsaw.

heels1785 likes this.
  10. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    Absolutely. Prepare your body for rape shut down. Don't need any rape babies.

11. CloneUncleOwen

CloneUncleOwen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2009
    Why was the Dean in your computer lab in the first place?

JoinTheSchwarz and Kiki-Gonn like this.
  12. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    Set a fire in his flesh.

Darth_Invidious and Darth Guy like this.
  13. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    So I was in a computer lab today, trying to get to know this really nice-smelling girl, and she wouldn't give me the time of day. In the immortal words of Jar Jar Binks, "How rude!"

Healer_Leona likes this.
  14. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Open the floodgates of your vengeance.

15. Darth_Maestro

Darth_Maestro Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2005
    Poke him with a rather large stick.

16. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Isn't that the normal way to speak to women? :confused:

Zapdos likes this.
  17. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Tell him about your upcoming trip to Australia and then laugh when you remember how he is no longer welcome there.

18. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    [​IMG]

Darth Guy likes this.
  19. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    "Hi, do you think 7% apr is too high for an auto loan? I like your boobs." Is one of my go to lines. I have mad game though, so it's understandable that a lot of people don't know how to talk to women like I do.

20. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I'm glad I'm held in such high esteem by my fellow JCC'ers.

21. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    ^:)^

22. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    This is what happens when you name yourself after a Coldplay album.

23. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    smooth fella

24. Sandtrooper92

Sandtrooper92 Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 31, 2013
    If you can't handle the heat, get out of the fire.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

25. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    song