main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Guys it's one of those threads

Discussion in 'Community' started by Only-One Cannoli, Sep 3, 2013.

?

Is SLG right

1. yes

37 vote(s)
    72.5%
  2. no

14 vote(s)
    27.5%
  1. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I don't think there's anything particularly unreasonable about claiming absolute possession of your own coffee, regardless of quality or price. Coffee is the giver of life, and thus all that is sacred.

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011

Amen. ^:)^

3. wannasee

wannasee Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2007
    tell him that your coffee is off-limits and that if he doesn't stop it, you will get your boyfriend to come talk to him.

4. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Oy vey.

5. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    What would the boyfriend say, wannasee? Or would it be the same thing, only better because Ess Ell Gee is a woman?

6. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    I'm trying to picture Amy saying, "I'm going to have my boyfriend come talk to you," and it's ****ing fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnny.

7. wannasee

Jan 24, 2007
    yeah, i guess that part is not something she would actually do.

Still, it's important that people know that she is not alone and that she has people who are willing to defend her.

8. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    I'm pretty sure she is capable of holding her own in this situation.

MrZAP and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  9. LostOnHoth

LostOnHoth Chosen One star 5

Feb 15, 2000
    So long as SLG's man is wearing his skeletor costume with stilettos that will be a good plan.

10. wannasee

Jan 24, 2007
    Maybe, but she has already asked him not to drink the entire bag of coffee and he did it anyway. So while it is possible that he didn't understand what she meant by "don't drink all my coffee", it's more likely that he heard her and doesn't care because what is she going to do about it?

And your suggestion is to what? hide in her room? pffft

11. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    You're so ****ing weird.

12. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    What about asking the roommate to chip in on one of those Kuerig things? I don't drink coffee but my wife does and it's pretty handy for her to make one cup at a time and not waste a whole pot. That way you could keep your little cups in your room and just grab one when you want a cup. The roommate can then buy their own single serving cups too. If they don't have any of the serving things then they are SOL.

13. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

14. Jedi_Reject_Jesse

Jedi_Reject_Jesse Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 26, 2004
    Take an empty bag of your fancy pants brand coffee and fill it with dirt/laxatives/cheap-ass coffee/rat poison/whatever and leave it out in the open. Simultaneously start storing your fancyasspants coffee in something inconspicuous like a hollowed-out bible/pringles container/cereal box/gluten free cracker packaging/whatever.

15. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    1. my dude is the 3rd roommate. He's buying the 2nd coffee pot etc. I don't agree with that part, but whatever.

2. It's me dressing as skeletor and him as he-man.

16. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    How? Are you mad? She's a girl. She's incapable of defending her. Unless she's a butch lesbian, I suppose.. But no. No. Only men can defend women!

Her boyfriend should take this flamate's - wait, does it sound more revenge fantasy if I say "this punk's"? - life to teach him coffee is serious business.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  17. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    He should throw a big chair and punch a hole in the wall... that'll teach that punk to mess with his woman.

anakinfansince1983 and Zapdos like this.
  18. LostOnHoth

Feb 15, 2000
    I don't know how I got that so wrong. So you are wearing the stilletos, not your man?

19. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005

20. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    His misinterpretation was clearly a joke. For a forum neck deep in sarcasm we sure miss the obvious ones sometimes.

Ender Sai likes this.
  21. LostOnHoth

Feb 15, 2000
    It would appear I have interpreted the words "Because. He. Can" as being a reference to SLG's dude rather than skeletor. My humble apologies.

22. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I'm confused.

23. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Well once I become skeletor then I will be a real man. That was my thought process.

24. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    That was also how I interpreted it.

25. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Correct!

And as women love it when men act violent or drive stupidly fast, and women ESPECIALLY love it when their man protects the dainty, delicate flower that is His Woman, she would get a massive girl-boner and vote Republican.

I think we've had an important moment here, Harps. We can now think like a Revenge Fantasist.

PS - let me know if anyone's mean to you and I'll drive a semi-trailer RIGHT THROUGH THEIR SPLEEN.

anakinfansince1983 and Zapdos like this.