main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST I'm spilling the beans...

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by MKJJ, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MKJJ

MKJJ Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2013
    If you guys really want to know why you haven’t heard any official info as of yet, it’s because there isn’t any. I just got fired, so I’m going to spill the beans on what I know:
    There are still heavy discussions on how to do the new trilogy, and they are trying really hard to map out all three films at this point, and also account for contingencies such as the unexpected death or withdrawal from a cast member (let’s face it, the big three aren’t getting any younger or healthier).
    Here is what I know from the last I heard:
    The big three is fully intended to return, and this will be their goodbye trilogy where they leave in a blaze of glory.
    Leia is to be killed off in Episode VIII, which will cause a division between Luke and Han, which doesn’t amend itself fully.
    Lando’s character is still being discussed, because they really only want him for Episode IX, where they intend to have him and Han die in a suicide run on the Falcon, leaving Chewbacca behind. The problem is they can’t justify his involvement in Ep. VII & VIII.
    In Ep. VIII they want to introduce two EU characters, Dash Rendar and Kyle Katarn (who succeeds Luke after he dies in E IX), however Dash Rendar is still being discussed, and they are considering talking to Jason Court to reprise his role from the JK cut-scenes, but they also have other actors on the to be considered first list, even though he’s at the right age now and the one the fans of the games would identify the most with (partly the reason why I got fired is for bringing up all these things).
    The Vong will appear, but they will be more like minions (there is no longer an Empire or a remnant of it) of the new villain (who they haven’t decided on). Also, they will be fully susceptible to force detection and attacks (unlike the EU).
    The children of the big three will share equal amounts of screen time with them, and will gradually become more important as the trilogy progresses.
    Luke is a widower, his wife (who may or may not be called Mara Jade), died giving childbirth to their only son, this plotline is only to serve to show that he was able to succeed where his father failed.
    Palpatine appears to tempt Luke’s only son (and is successful for a while), Obi-Wan appears to counter act that.

They want Judi Dench to play Mon Mothma, but haven’t talked to her agents as of yet.

Seagoat likes this.
  2. LunarMoth

LunarMoth Jedi Master star 4

Nov 27, 2012
    You're Fired........ Again

3. Merkual

Merkual Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2013
    if all that is true

I have one word:

meh

if that's the best they can come up with then [face_plain]

4. vinsanity

vinsanity Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2013
  5. Darth PJ

Darth PJ Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2013
    What an arse hole...

Dra--- likes this.
  6. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    in before the lock

7. Merkual

Jun 3, 2013
    The Vong will appear, but they will be more like minions (there is no longer an Empire or a remnant of it) of the new villain (who they haven’t decided on). Also, they will be fully susceptible to force detection and attacks (unlike the EU).
    -----------

LOL they've been reading SWC :eek:

:p

8. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Sing it with me: BS!!!!

LunarMoth likes this.
  9. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
  10. swcolts1277

swcolts1277 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 5, 2013
    Ha, same troll on the ep vii news site. Bye.

11. Gallandro

Gallandro Force Ghost star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    Yeah if any of that story were true I would have to say that I will probably skip the entire ST altogether and just stick to the spinoffs. Last thing Star Wars needs is the Vong appearing on screen.

Yancy

12. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    If this is the best you can come with, then no wonder you got "fired".

Seagoat, FRAGWAGON, Dra--- and 2 others like this.
  13. Merkual

Jun 3, 2013
    Gallandro: agreed

Point Given: dunno, it entertained me :p in a fifty shades of grey "this is hilariously bad" kinda way :p

Disclaimer: never read FSOG

14. Momotaros

Momotaros Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2013
    Hmm, when I read the title of the thread. I thought someone let out a big one,but instead we just have a troll.

15. aguywithabiggun

aguywithabiggun Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 1999
  16. Scummy_and_Villainous

Scummy_and_Villainous Jedi Knight star 3

May 13, 2013
    Supershadow rising.

Dagobah_Dude and Seagoat like this.
  17. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    The Catering Info-Leaker - must be, since I can't think of any other position where you spill some beans and get fired...

18. Merkual

Jun 3, 2013
    well until this thread ends up locked or deleted to oblivion might aswell dissect it:

Leia is to be killed off in Episode VIII, which will cause a division between Luke and Han, which doesn’t amend itself fully.

I'm calling nope to this, it would pee off a lot of fans

Lando’s character is still being discussed, because they really only want him for Episode IX, where they intend to have him and Han die in a suicide run on the Falcon, leaving Chewbacca behind. The problem is they can’t justify his involvement in Ep. VII & VIII.

it's Harvey Dent all over again...

).

ahhh just no.
    Luke is a widower, his wife (who may or may not be called Mara Jade), died giving childbirth to their only son, this plotline is only to serve to show that he was able to succeed where his father failed.

how..original...

Palpatine appears to tempt Luke’s only son (and is successful for a while), Obi-Wan appears to counter act that.

oh dear dear dear

19. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I'm spilling the intestines of this thread all over the forum floor.

Sarge, Seagoat, LunarMoth and 5 others like this.
  20. darth_mccartney

darth_mccartney Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 3, 2008
    Wow...pushing 9 years on from the original post and...so much inaccuracy!

21. Vader0706

Vader0706 Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 2, 2017
    This post did not age well [face_laugh]

22. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    They managed to get one thing correct, purely by accident (make enough predictions and one will be right) - that Lando would appear in IX and only IX.

23. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 6

Nov 21, 2012
    It's sorta quaint looking at back at 2013.

24. dagenspear

dagenspear Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 9, 2015
    Well, um, these things happened:

25. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    All I can say is, it could have been worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.