main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    Sarge221, if I had internet on my 360, I would probably be doing that right now, but without it, Halo 4 nothing more than a campaign.

2. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    With my laptop problems, a Lenea post will probably be delayed. Same goes if anyone tags Danny. Just a warning.

3. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Noted. Thanks Skywalker. Hope you get things figured out soon.

4. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Yeah but the Halo 4 campaigns are always fun to replay!

And woooo boy. Just saw my schedule for the next two weeks at my night job. Significant number of hours cut. Means more time for posting! Maybe even a second character! ....Eh, probably not. My track record with playing two characters in one game is never good <.<

5. Zeta1127

Sep 2, 2012
    Other than Forerunner, for the Prometheans being a pain to deal with the first time around, and Midnight, for the Broadsword section, I really do like the campaign, especially the one-two punch of Dawn and Requiem, and Composer.

I have a funny feeling you took full advantage of the Dew Double XP promotion...

6. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006

Yes...yes I did. Took me like a month or so to get 130 :p

Just tagging The_Zeltron to get a possible ETA on a postingz. I'm patient when it comes to other people's postings, especially those with busy work schedules (since I also have one) but with two other people in the room I wondered if it would be okay if I posted [face_thinking] I mean there's the easy excuse of Gaan just mulling over what Alec said while he talks with Miria and Tim :p Of course if you're able to confidently get a post up in a day or two, I could wait a bit longer.

7. Zeta1127

Sep 2, 2012
    I have managed to get to a measly 11, and that's basically through running around in splitscreen against a temp profile, since that's one of the few things that can be done offline besides the campaign, though I did replay the campaign on Heroic the other day. I did have a best of five against my brother over Christmas which we somehow managed to split, the final match was literally a tie. I actually have a few caps that I never used, since I would need a wireless adapter, due to the way things are setup at my house, and a Gold subscription.

The weapons in Halo 4 generally feel so right. I actually like little things like the rangefinders on the scope of the DMR and Sniper Rifle.

8. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    My favorite is the good old Assault Rifle :cool:

And with that said, its probably best to put an end to this non-Guardian discussion. I was trying to keep it related by only posting when I have something Guardian-related to say but I think its becoming too much now.

Zeta1127 and CPL_Macja like this.
  9. Zeta1127

Sep 2, 2012
    I have always been a Battle Rifle fan myself, though Halo 4 has my favorite incarnations of almost every weapon, including the Assault Rifle and DMR.

Yeah I technically shouldn't be posting in here, but you keep bring up Halo so I just follow along. Back to Jedi business, even though you guys live in a Library from a Halo Installation.

10. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Speaking of Jedi business...

Since I'm pretty well limited to typing right now, if anyone has something they want me to add to the Lightsaber Manual just tag me and I'll see what I can do.

11. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    Good. And speaking of Jedi this is a Jedi temple. Try to keep that in mind guys. ;)

CPL_Macja likes this.
  12. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    Originally, when I was still getting out of work on time today, I was going to have one up tonight. Now that I'm exhausted and my head hurts, however... :p As long as I get to bed on time tonight and don't get called in early tomorrow, I will have one up either before I go to work (ideally) or after I get home. If it turns out it doesn't work out, I'll PM you as soon as I can.

13. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Got it, got it. Works for me since I'll be working both my day and night job tomorrow so I'll be entertained 'till then <.<

The_Zeltron likes this.
  14. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    I think I'll try and get a Lenea post up tomorrow since I'm out of class by noon. We'll see though.

15. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    *Bow*

Greetings, GOL Council and other fellow Jedi. It's great to be back home again.

BultarSwan Mitth_Fisto I am ready to continue my Jedi training any time, with permission of the Council.

:)

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  16. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003

CPL_Macja

The Grand Masters have chosen to leave this decision to Mitth_Fisto .

Rainbow Knight Star

17. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    For everyone's information..... *drumroll* I finally got a post up. :p Tags are few and far between, but I noted the reason in an OOC, so you'll just have to read the post yourself. :p

18. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Muwahaha, postz! I'll probably get a post in when I get home from work in a few hours.

The_Zeltron likes this.
  19. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Double post but woooooooooooooooooo, post post post! :D Felt good to write up one and I made sure to have fun with it :p

BultarSwan and The_Zeltron like this.
  20. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    Awesome post! I'll see what's up when I get back from work, and start a post in the meantime. :p

Sarge221 likes this.
  21. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    *continues using mind powers to get people to come to the library*

See, it's working! *gestures towards sarge's post*

:p

Tim Battershell and Sarge221 like this.
  22. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    I'm trying! :p

Tim Battershell likes this.
  23. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I would be glad to have you back as a padawan Rainbow Knight Star , to show you are ready please submit the completion of the task you left unfinished with your parting. Which if I remember correctly was the cave ;)

24. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Hey Swannie, you should post for the Miria! Cause Alec is there, Gaan is there, Tim is there, and man, we're having a PARTEH! :p

25. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    Tonight or tomorrow!

Ananta Chetan please go to the offsite, a link for which can be found in the first post and sign up there. Once you have it will ask for a code or somesuch before you can log in for the first time. Let me know and I'll give it to you. :)

Adalia-Durron and The_Zeltron like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.