main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub KOTOR/SWTOR Fanclub

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Skywalker_T-65, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I might make a bounty hunter since i'm stuck on Uphrades with my knight.

VanishingReality likes this.
  2. Nattu

Nattu Jedi Padawan

Jul 29, 2013
    I tried taking bounties the last time it was available. By the time I learned about it there were two days left, so I only got two bounties. It was fun, though it might get a bit repetetive after a while, but I'll try it again next time regardless. Does anybody know when it is on again next?

3. Hando

Hando Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 7, 2013
    The night I started the bounties my wife went into labour . . . . and when I went back to it the event was over. :_|

4. Nattu

Nattu Jedi Padawan

Jul 29, 2013
    Aren't they supposed to be on one week per month? I thought that I had read that somewhere.

5. Black-Dog

Black-Dog Jedi Knight star 4

May 27, 2008
    Yes, 1 BBA event week per month, with the next one starting tomorrow.

6. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    Yep, debating whether to participate this time or not... busy doing other things (you know, uni, sleeping, other video games, important stuff like that :p)

7. Nattu

Nattu Jedi Padawan

Jul 29, 2013
    It started yesterday? And there I was messing around on Balmorra (Bonus Series) with my Imperial Agent when I could have been making fast credits rounding up the scum of the galaxy!

8. Nattu

Nattu Jedi Padawan

Jul 29, 2013
    In other news, I just picked up the latest issue of Star Wars Insider. It has an article on Knights of the Old Republic, in honour of the game's tenth anniversary. Can you believe that it has been ten years already? It seems like only yesterday.

On the other hand, can you believe that it has been ten years, and there are still so few Star Wars games (except for KOTOR II and TOR) that are as good?

9. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Any of you fans see the new live action (!) trailer for TOR? It's pretty karking awesome!

10. Normal_Nerds

Normal_Nerds Jedi Padawan star 1

Aug 21, 2013
    ^That trailer is cool. too bad I've had to give up on playing TOR.

I've been doing my first PC run through of KotOR and I'm up to my final Star Map (I always leave Korriban until last because you can't take a certain someone with you anyway). I never had my old Xbox connected to the internet, so this is the first playthrough that I've been able to visit Yavin IV. I love this game. I'm so pleased to have it back after five years without it.

11. Nattu

Nattu Jedi Padawan

Jul 29, 2013
    Does anyone know if any of the expansion material for KotOR is available on the IPad App? Or is it just original content?

12. General Valerian

General Valerian Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 6, 2013
    Anyone know where could I get KOTOR and KOTOR II on PC? I really want to beat them with mods and awesome cheats, but I only have the xbox versions. :(

13. Normal_Nerds

Aug 21, 2013
    I bought them both together in the Collected Edition.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00784HHUM

14. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    Problem is, I don't live in the US.

15. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    Only place I know is Steam because that's as far as I looked, thank you summer sale.

16. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Yep, both are on Steam.

17. Normal_Nerds

Aug 21, 2013
    Neither do I. I was just flagging up the product for you - I'm sure that you'll be able to find it on a more local website or store. Steam is also an option, as others have mentioned.

Here's a good place for KotOR I & II mods: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/
    The Restored Content Mod is essential for KotOR II.

18. Ambervikings91

Ambervikings91 Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 1, 2012
    yay a bundle pack

19. Disciple-of-Tython

Disciple-of-Tython Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2006
    Just finished KotOR II again after 9 years, still want to see an actual KotOR III.

20. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Hello people! I'm sure many of you know me from the BMC. You can call me Ken or Kenny. :)

I'm playing swtor myself, and I'm trying to get kotor on my pc. (But it looks like impossible.) I'm playing on the German server called Vanjervalis Chain, with my Jedi Guardian, Sidrr and with my Sith Assassin, Althie. I don't come from Germany, but when I started playing...I chose the wrong server....:D

Is there anyone here playing on that server, it will be nice to get more friends. :)

Iron_lord likes this.
  21. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    I'm thinking about trying out tor, I've heard the Agent story is good. What server is everyone on?

22. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Covenant is the server most of us are on.

23. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    How's everyone's TORing going? I'm really missing it right now but my Internet provider is currently in deep poodoo because they're limiting streaming speeds which seems to affect my TOR connection so I haven't been able to play in weeks :( I need to live vicariously through those of you who can connect.

24. Ambervikings91

Ambervikings91 Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 1, 2012
    totally hear ya, amazing game and its begging for a sequel

25. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    I'm refusing to play TOR until I have the money to subscribe again... I just grew accostumed to the luxuries of being a sub and now I can't enjoy it as much if I'm not subbed. :(