main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST What things about the Sith should be Explored in Episode 7?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by nld3, Aug 24, 2013.

?

What things about the Sith should be Explored in Episode 7?

1. Sith History

78 vote(s)
    54.2%
  2. Sith Temple

46 vote(s)
    31.9%
  3. Sith Army

25 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. Sith Training

45 vote(s)
    31.3%
  5. Origin of the Red Saber

26 vote(s)
    18.1%
  6. New Sith Order : Eliminating the failed Rule of Two.

68 vote(s)
    47.2%
  7. Other

27 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Darth Raiden

Darth Raiden Jedi Master star 3

Aug 28, 2013

Lucas ain't retired yet, besides he isn't a creative consultant for nothing huh :p

2. sons_of_anakin_tatooine

sons_of_anakin_tatooine Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 28, 2005
    he stated himself when the announcment came he retired

3. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I think a visit to the Valley of the Dark Lords would be awesome to witness on screen. It's all dark and mysterious and sort of Egyptian like. I just imagine a very Indiana Jones-like sequence there where they unearth some long dead Sith Lord. It could even be where Palpatine placed his dead master's body if they go with Plagueis.

Circular Logic and Dra--- like this.
  4. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    One can be both retired AND a "creative consultant". Lucas is both.

Dra--- and nld3 like this.
  5. Darth Raiden

Darth Raiden Jedi Master star 3

Aug 28, 2013

I'm just saying it won't make sense since he's still a creative consultant I don't know

6. nld3

nld3 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 29, 2012
    I really home we see a ruined Sith temple in some far off planet. Maybe cover in vegetation. A place Sidious didn't even know about.

7. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    What I'd really like to see would be a visit to a Sith world, and hopefully an exploration of an ancient Sith temple, containing many occult secrets, mystical artifacts, and most of all, Sith holocrons. These artifacts can still be guarded by ancient traps and feral Sith-spawned creatures. While Korriban seems to be the go-to Sith world that everyone talks about, having been popularized by KOTOR, TOR, and much of the EU, I think a visit to any ancient Sith world like Dromund Kaas (purportedly stronger in the Dark Side than the long-dead Korriban) and Ziost would work well too. I love your suggestion about an Indiana Jones-like sequence (Temple of Doom)!

It's for these reasons why I am so largely looking forward to seeing Yoda visit a Sith Temple on Korriban in the upcoming TCW bonus content arc.

8. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    Really? Excellent.

Circular Logic likes this.
  9. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    I'd prefer that. I'm pretty tired of the Sith despite enjoying all of the existing films. And on the same lines, I'd also prefer if the Skywalker/Solo offspring aren't portrayed as the only hope for saving the galaxy.

10. burrisjedimaster1

burrisjedimaster1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2002
  11. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Ya rly. I actually posted about this at least one other time in this forum, most recently in this thread here. Here are some concept pictures from CEII:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Since Lucas worked closely with the producers and writers of TCW, there may be aspects of this arc that could filter into Episode VII if the Sith are to make a return.

Dra--- and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  12. nld3

nld3 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 29, 2012
    I would rather they find an old Sith or Sith teachings that had nothing to do with Sid or Plag. Maybe a Sith from before the Rule of Two. Who died out & left no one behind or had many apprentices who just happened to die out in past battles with Jedi or in Sith feuds.

Dra--- likes this.
  13. nld3

nld3 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 29, 2012
    I would rather see this in a movie first, but since its Lucas approved I'm cool with it.

Dra--- likes this.
  14. nld3

nld3 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 29, 2012
    Sorry but that's like saying there should be no Jedi in Episode 7-9. You can't have Jedi with out Sith. It just wouldn't be Star Wars. The Star Wars universe would be totally out of Balance then:p . Its time for a massive Rise of the Sith. Who want to take back the universe by building a Sith Army.

Dra--- likes this.
  15. purplerain

purplerain Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 14, 2013
    As long as there's somebody to have saber duels...

16. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    The duels would be pretty one-sided if the opponent didn't have force powers.

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  17. purplerain

Sep 14, 2013
    1. Grevious
    2. Jedi and Sith are just sects. There could be other Force-users.

Dra--- likes this.
  18. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    True, true. But it's a strike against Mandos, I think. Or at least a small strike. Did you see Maul make short work of the Mando in The Clones Wars?

As for Grevious, he didn't last long against Kenobi. But of course they could have made him more dangerous, as he was in the original Clone Wars cartoon.

Yes, on the other force users. What do you have in mind? Personally I'd like to see some gray Jedi.

19. purplerain

Sep 14, 2013
    Evil Force-users who aren't selfish. For example, they could be trying to establish a Force theocracy but be loyal to each other.

Dra--- likes this.
  20. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    Yeah, I love that. :)

purplerain likes this.
  21. nld3

nld3 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 29, 2012
    Exactly!

purplerain likes this.
  22. nld3

nld3 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 29, 2012
    I never liked the idea u have to have force powers to use a sword. Explain how the force helps you use a sword? Anyone should be able to use a Saber. Maybe not as good a trained Knight.

purplerain likes this.
  23. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    Hey. You might want to be careful of double or triple posts in a row, because the mods may slay you. ;)

Anyway, it seems to make sense that the ability to use the force, if it helps you fly pods or fly fighters better in battle, would also help you saber fight better than a normal being. The force allows you to anticipate or sense moves ahead of time, sort of like Spiderman's spider sense.

The force also means you're stronger and more agile than the normal opponent. It probably means that you have more stamina too.

Why am I explaining this? Have you watched Star Wars? [face_laugh]

24. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    The Sith are actually the good guys and the Jedi were evil this whole time!

purplerain likes this.
  25. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013
    I think we know very well why the Sith Army idea wouldn't work. Remember Darth Bane?
    I call that a lack of imagination