main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Now that TCW is over

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darkskar95, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Exactly! That is why I love some of the earlier seasons more. S1 and S2 tried to have fun with themselves more than S5 or S4. Young Jedi was a sure callback to S1 with its tone and diversity. Each episode was different and unique and fun.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  2. anotherdemon

anotherdemon Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 29, 2013
    Rewatching it.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  3. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    Vindi was quite a competitive villain, I like how he could put up a good fight unlike some of the other CIS commanders. It's nice how he outsmarted Anakin.

4. JediGirl_Angelina

JediGirl_Angelina Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 12, 2003
    Feeling sad. I miss the series. :(

WatTamborWoo likes this.
  5. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I've been bashing other shows I hate on other forums. Had to fill that hole in my life.

6. Narutakikun

Narutakikun Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    BTW, Seerow, have you watched any WataMote? Best anime series of the season.

7. Senator Kelberry

Senator Kelberry Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 22, 2010
    So by now we'd be talking about Season 6, but since there's no Season 6, let's see...

Mostly I've been filling the hours with varying combinations of SWTOR, Second Life, waiting for the next Doctor Who special...and watching various webcasts on thatguywiththeglasses.com and thecinemasnob.com

8. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Nah, I haven't checked WateMote out yet. I don't always enjoy Slice of Life type stuff. I like fantasy, adventure, mecha, and magic girls. I'll check it out.

9. Narutakikun

Narutakikun Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    WataMote is funny, but a little cringe-inducing for anyone who was geeky and unpopular in High School. Not your typical slice-of-life at all. Even if you don't like the genre, you might like it.

10. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011

The description of the main character gives me the impression I'll be rolling my eyes at her a bit. I'll take a look.

11. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Collecting the DVD:s

12. Aaronaman

Aaronaman Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 12, 2013
    I never really watched TCW show until recently so I've got the whole series to get through.

I noticed that a background character popped up and he looked excatly like the Walrus Man vintage figure...I thought that was real cool.

It's good being able to watch a SWs show and not care about time-lines and cannon....I just watch the shows out of pure enjoyment :)

Docgeo and Dark-Fox like this.
  13. Docgeo

Docgeo Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 26, 2013
    I really am sad that it is over.....I hate to necro this thread but I haven't been able to find the answer to a question.

Is it CN or Disney that brought about the end of TCW?

Thanks

14. WatTamborWoo

WatTamborWoo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 22, 2011
    Did you win?

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  15. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
  16. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I am a hot badass...

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  17. CommanderDrenn

CommanderDrenn Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2013
    Going to rewatch the series, because I used to be able to summarize all the episodes, but I can't. Some I may skip, but that depends on time.

18. BobaFan101

BobaFan101 Jedi Padawan

Dec 3, 2013
    Re watching favorite episodes, waiting for rebels. It's been a fun ride and fortunately it's not quite over yet.

Ps. Does anybody know if there's a Maul arc in the episodes coming in 2014, I remember someone saying that Filoni talked about another arc with him but I can't remember where. If anybody knows anything about this or it would be much appreciated :)

19. GreatBeyonder

GreatBeyonder Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2013

Not really. Its a question Filoni will dodge every time in interviews.

20. BobaFan101

BobaFan101 Jedi Padawan

Dec 3, 2013
    Bummer :( I guess now we play the waiting game

21. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

I love these scene so much! It is moments like this that made TCW the amazing show it is.

22. Obimus Primobi

Obimus Primobi Jedi Master star 2

Oct 23, 2013
    I seem to remember Sam Witwer saying in an interview that "The Lawless" was the last time he did any voice recordings for Darth Maul in TCW, so unless he was just holding back info I don't think we'll be seeing anything of Maul in the Bonus Content.

23. BobaFan101

BobaFan101 Jedi Padawan

Dec 3, 2013
    Oh :( don't wanna start anything here but...... I hope he shows up in rebels

24. Darth Desolous

Darth Desolous Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2013
    Highly doubt that Maul will appear in the bonus content. He probably would've been in Season 7 or something like that, to get a break from him always showing up and to allow other stories to be told. And I do hope that they do finish his story in the near future, whenever they decide to complete the episodes that they couldn't for the BC. But please... don't let Maul appear in Rebels, that would just ruin his already messed up continuity even more...

25. Darkskar95

Darkskar95 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 25, 2013
    Too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.