main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST CASTING RUMORS

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Yensid1974, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Raiden

Darth Raiden Jedi Master star 3

Aug 28, 2013

Oh my goodness if episode 7 is terrible having this guy as a sith lord will be sooooo worth it!!!!

2. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    Christopher Plummer or Max Von Sydow, but only if he's alive, I suppose.

Gallandro likes this.
  3. TheTwinSuns

TheTwinSuns Jedi Master star 3

Apr 26, 2013
  4. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
  5. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    Crazy Casting Time kids, cause not every actor on the planet has an ep VII casting rumor yet

• Uma Thurman as a Twi'lek Sith
    • James Callis as the middle aged intellectual not needing to be fit
    • Sean Bean as the new Wedge type character (aka the normal guy who survives the whole thing, his fan base will never expect it)
    • Kevin Smith as the new alien cantina bartender (with voice modulation of course)
    • Jonny Deep as the big name alien character killed off as close to the opening as possible too shock people (no one will think he'll die in a Disney movie, especially if Sean Bean is standing next to him)
    • Brendan Fraser as Son of Jar Jar
    • Jeff Bridges as 70 something with tough demeanour

Revanfan1 and Veloz like this.
  6. Momotaros

Momotaros Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2013
    Yeah very quiet rumors wise since the begining of the week. Shoot, even LR been quiet the last few days. lol

7. ManaByte

ManaByte Chosen One star 5

Aug 20, 1998
    Ever since that blogger called them out and revealed the "insider information" about studios leaking fake scoops to them they've been very quiet.

KED12345 likes this.
  8. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Sherlock is basicly us right now

except more or less destructive :p

Ryus, Pro Scoundrel and KED12345 like this.
  9. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    A Sith Lord?

[​IMG]
    Another?

[​IMG]

Von Sydow would be good. MING!

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  10. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    If we keep naming actors for long enough, it's inevitable that we'll eventually name one who ends up being in Ep 7.

Echo-07, FRAGWAGON, Ryus and 3 others like this.
  11. Jedirush2112

Jedirush2112 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2013
    I still say Sharlto Coplay would be a great Villain.

[​IMG]

Dra--- likes this.
  12. Jedirush2112

Jedirush2112 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2013
    I think this should be the next villain!:

13. Jedishine

Jedishine Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2013
    1.‒ The Graham Norton Show is one of the most popular night shows in th UK, with highest ratings of audience
    [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Norton ] [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Graham_Norton_Show ]
    2.‒ The October-11th program is the show opening this GNS season.
    3.‒ The last time Benedict Cumberbatch attended the show [May-03, 2013] was with his co-star Chris Pine, during the promotion of 'Into Darkness'. [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2910390/?ref_=nm_flmg_slf_7 Season 13/ Ep. 5]

At this point, Harrison Ford & Benedict Cumberbatch sitting together in the same coach, as guests in the show... is NOT just a mere coincidence.
    (I presume BC and HF already know each other.... :) )

I can presume, the GN show confirming yesterday (Sept-27) Cumberbatch as guest, will be followed by some OTHER news before the airing date of the program [maybe around the weekend before (Oct.-4, 5, 6)?]

Quite frankly, I'm salivating at the idea of an/THE announcement of Benedict in Star Wars...
    Can't wait !!

Jedirush2112 likes this.
  14. Jedishine

Jedishine Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2013
    Benedict is promoting The Fifth Estate (not th 3rd one :p) [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1837703/ ]
    His film with a 'third' is Third Star (2010) [a beautiful, poingnant, hightly recomended film http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1510906/ ]

15. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    If we've gotten to the point where we're discussing Harrison Ford and Benedict Cumerbatch's seating arrangements I think we've reached the critical limit in terms of news starvation.

16. FRAGWAGON

FRAGWAGON Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Let's be honest, Rick Moranis looks like J.J. Abrams.

17. mglover92

mglover92 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 9, 2013
    Can someone give me a brief update on the casting rumors? What are we expecting? This thread has got me going crazy lol.

18. Jedishine

Jedishine Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2013
    LOL. I mean, both together in the same show... with all this expectation, or craving for news -as you say-, can't be a coincidence, at all. Pointing out the 'coach' is because of the actual coach in the show, with the guests actually siting in one group -together- instead of using chairs, or being inteviewed each one on consecutive sections of the program.
    I guess you know all this... :p

But yes, I can't wait for news, regarding Benedict.
    I felt, instinctively... and quite to my surprise (i really couldn't beleve it!), that he was going to be --almost certainly-- in the Star Wars VII movie... since the beginning of May this year, when, during a press junket for the Trek promo, the interviewer asked him about the possibility of being in the next Star Wars movie and he answered smiling that he would love to... playing a lightsabre.

19. Jedi Dragon D

Jedi Dragon D Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2013
    I for one am glad Latino Review/El Maybe is not posting any rumors, they are likely all false anyway, so I DON'T CARE! My feelings towards them is WHATEVER!

Even if he is right about some of these rumors, his whole attitude about it set me in the wrong way!

I hate people who say if you like me, or follow me, then I will give you some news... that's just so FAKE to me! I don't fall for that crap!

Where I come from, it's the opposite: POST the news FIRST, then people WILL follow you.

Def can't wait until that day when The Wrap, Hollywood Reporter, CNN, E!, Entertainment Tonight they all have a Star Wars news that means it's 100% true, and don't give a damn about crap from El Maybe/Latino Review anymore!!!

Corvax855 likes this.
  20. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    I take it they've all stopped tweasing?

IT'S A SIGN!
    [​IMG]

Gallandro likes this.
  21. 3PO

3PO Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 5, 2003
    Holy Cow, do we need to get the jaws of life out to pry this cold dead Benedict Cumberbatch rumor our of people's hands?

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  22. JediGirl_Angelina

JediGirl_Angelina Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 12, 2003
    This is going to be a loooooong weekend. :_|

Jedishine likes this.
  23. Darth PJ

Darth PJ Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2013
    I know the propduction team on that show and have already asked the question. The responce I got back was that they (BC and HF) are there to promote their latest films and their apperance has nothing to do with Star Wars... although a question may come up.

24. PMT99

PMT99 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 23, 2000
    I see him playing the ghost of Obi-wan because he bears a striking resemblence to Alec Guiness.

Dra--- likes this.
  25. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Read a book! Go to a bar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.