main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Returning Newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Skywalkin', Oct 1, 2013.

1. Skywalkin'

Skywalkin' Jedi Master

May 23, 2013
    Hi everybody. I used to be a forum member in the lead up to episodes II and III, then took a hiatus. But I'm excited about all the new Star Wars news (can't wait for Rebels) and though I'd jump back into the community. I hope to get to know you guys as the saga plays out. :)

I'm a con-goer, blogger, droid action figure collector, and will hopefully get into cosplay soon (assuming I buckle down and learn to use the dang sewing machine).

2. TheCIS

TheCIS Jedi Padawan star 2

Apr 21, 2013
    Howdy Skywalkin'!

Welcome to the forums! You sound like a pretty active fan! there are, to my knowledge, various parts of the site that could be useful for you, such as under teh Fan activities tab (collecting, and also costuming!)

Are you interested in joining the Star Wars Community Senate? Whilst its not the only senate on the site, its still a pretty good one! you can check out the link in my signature to get there. simply declare yourself the senator of a planet and you're in!

Have fun on the forums!:D

3. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome (back) to the Forum, Skywalkin'!

Glad you've returned, and am sure you'll fit right back in with all the upcoming Episode VII developments and projects coming our way.

I'd love to see your collection and cosplay work, sounds brilliant! Look forward to seeing you around the boards.

May the Force be with you!

[​IMG]

4. Skywalkin'

Skywalkin' Jedi Master

May 23, 2013
    Thank you both for the warm welcome. :)

I'll be sure to check that out! Sounds cool.

I'll hopefully be posting pics soon. Just got a new camera so the droids at least will be posted in the collecting board. The cosplay stuff may have to wait until I can sew something that doesn't look like it was made by a one-armed blind person. [face_blush]

Jedi General Gelderd likes this.
  5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome back, Skywalkin'! :)

Under which username have you posted the last time? Maybe I'll remember it.

Above you've got some good hints where to go. If you need the links to find those places, just let us know, ok?

Enjoy your stay! :D

6. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Welcome back

7. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    welcome back

8. Skywalkin'

Skywalkin' Jedi Master

May 23, 2013
    I'm not 100% sure. My original account was registered with a *cough cough* AOL *cough cough* email account that I haven't had access to for almost a decade. I figured it was pointless to try to resurrect the old acct.

And thanks, I'm sure I will. :D

9. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    @Skywalkin'Just in case you like to get it back and remember your old name, send a PM to one of the admins. They might be able to help you - even if you lost your access to your mail account. :)