main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

And it will give them the impression that Clone Wars fans are just crazy people with no lives... Which is the last thing I want to be considered as! :eek:

2. Jedi Master Chuck

Jedi Master Chuck Jedi Master star 2

Mar 19, 2013
    I firmly believe The Clone Wars bonus content is not the last we should see of this era.

They should be firing on all fronts, not just the post-RotJ era and Rebels. I think we should eventually see more animated episodes / movies to finish off TCW and fill in other blanks in the series.

Darkslayer and cwustudent like this.
  3. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    I hope we never get the bonus content and it's all cancelled by Disney. I hope that just because it'd make you so, so, SO unhappy.

Then you'll know how I feel every time you bump this thread unnecessarily.

4. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012

Well, I'll be damned [face_laugh]

TheMDOSS1313 likes this.
  5. al patrickson

al patrickson Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2013
    Wow. Aren't you just a cruel piece of work?

VanishingReality likes this.
  6. al patrickson

May 17, 2013
    All right. I'll change my question then. How about this:

Hi, Pablo. I have two questions to ask. They're mainly about Clone Wars, but, one, of them is Rebels-related, and I know this panel is about Rebels, but I have to ask my questions because it's for the sake of the fanbase of Star Wars. First up, can we expect any Clone Wars characters to show up in Rebels, because a lot of fans were hurt by the abrupt cancellation of "The Clone Wars" because they didn't get to see the fates of other "Clone Wars" characters before the show's end, despite the fact we will see some characters' fates revealed in the upcoming Clone Wars bonus content, and what the fans are hoping to see in "Star Wars Rebels" is some Clone Wars characters show up to get some resolvement and fates revealed or have their storylines continued so the fans can be healed from the cancellation of "The Clone Wars"? And, lastly, can you give us an update on where Lucasfilm and Disney are at with releasing the upcoming remaining episodes of "The Clone Wars" known as the Bonus Content and tell us if we will get an official announcement on starwars.com before the end of the year on when and how the episodes will be released and what the distribution format will be and if the episodes will be released before "Rebels" and "Episode 7" builds up for release?

I know you, hlc88, think it's ridiculous, but I have to ask the healing of the cancellation part because it's true, even from Jimmy Mac's perspective on the May 24th episode of RebelForce Radio. You can hear Jimmy's perspective at this link, http://ec.libsyn.com/p/3/5/8/358a67...1ce3dae902ea1d01c08637d1ca5e8f43&c_id=5711630, from time marks 21:57 to 22:30 and from time marks 26:26 to 27:46. By the way, time marks 21:57 to 22:30 make it sound a little humorous.

7. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Fixed.
    Al, you should be quick and to the point. Less you, more them. It is not about your hurt feelings.

8. JediGirl_Angelina

JediGirl_Angelina Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 12, 2003
    Yeah. I imagine others will have their questions to Pablo too and don't wish to wait long till you elaborate that whole paragraph.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  9. Garrett Atkins

Garrett Atkins Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 11, 2013
    Well, you were the guy that wanted to chokeslam Iger...

10. al patrickson

May 17, 2013
    I didn't mean it, literally. And, I now take back what I said. Bob Iger, if you are listening, I will not threaten you anymore. I promise. I won't break your neck. I promise.

11. al patrickson

May 17, 2013
    ALRIGHT!!! FINE!!! I'll make it quick and to the point. But, hlc88, you shouldn't cross out "And, lastly" and "known as the Bonus Content".

12. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

And Jimmy Mac speaks for the entire fandom does he? I doubt it.

When you are at a panel they do not want long drawn out questions. You NEED to be specific and to the point otherwise you run the risk of them actually interrupting you and telling you to sit back down or just ask your question.

Do NOT mention that your questions are mainly about Clone Wars. Or mention that it is for the sake of the Star Wars fanbase. It is far from that. Do not mention anything about healing the fandom either. That may apply to people like you or Jimmy Mac but it certainly does not apply for the rest of us here. Most of us here have got over the cancellation now - we have accepted it and moved on.

Just start with: "Will we see any character's fates that were not covered in The Clone Wars be carried over into Rebels?" And then proceed straight onto your next question without elaborating and say: "and secondly can you tell us anything more about the upcoming remaining episodes of The Clone Wars and if there is an announcement coming soon?"

Seriously, al patrickson that is all you need to say.

If you go into elaboration you will give us fans a bad name. Trust me on this.

13. al patrickson

May 17, 2013
    So, hlc88, how about this:

Hi, Pablo. I have two questions to ask. First up, can we expect to see any characters from "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" show up in "Rebels" like Ahsoka? And, lastly, can you give us an update on where Lucasfilm and Disney are at with releasing the upcoming remaining episodes of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" known as the "Bonus Content" and if we are halfway there to getting an announcement?

14. al patrickson

May 17, 2013
    OK, hlc88, how about this:

Hi, Pablo. I have two questions to ask. First up, can we expect to see any characters from "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" show up in "Rebels" like Ahsoka? And, lastly, can you give us an update on where Lucasfilm and Disney are at with releasing the upcoming remaining episodes of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" known as the "Bonus Content" and if we are halfway there to getting an announcement soon about when and how they'll be released?

15. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    You do realise that wasn't me who crossed out your post? Look at the person who you are replying to before you make false accusations!!!!

16. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Please stop. This will be the last request.

17. Garrett Atkins

Feb 11, 2013
    You can't. The real world his a harsh place. I hope you have learned your lesson.

al patrickson likes this.
  18. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

Better. But you don't need to say 'known as the Bonus Content and if we are halfway there to getting an announcement soon about when and how they will be release." I'm pretty certain Pablo Hidalgo will know what you mean if you just end your question before you say that bit.

19. al patrickson

May 17, 2013
    Alright. I'll skip out "known as the Bonus Content". But, I should at least ask "and if we are to get an announcement, on starwars.com, soon about when and how they will be released." It will at least give fans a rest if he says how long we should wait and if he says we will get one very soon.

20. Garrett Atkins

Feb 11, 2013
    The "Bonus Content" might never get released, too. We'll have to accept that.

21. al patrickson

May 17, 2013
    I disagree. Dave Filoni along with Lucasfilm have stated numerous times it willl get released and we will see it. We just have to wait a little while longer. And, hlc88, if yo are listening, I have one thing that should calm me down for a while while I wait for a BC announcement. And, that one thing is Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on abc. I hope you think that will help both you and me.

22. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

He won't be able to give a time-frame. You seem to think he will, but he won't. I guarantee you all he will say is when they can they will post it up on starwars.com. He won't be able to give you a timeframe at all so the rest of the question is pointless.

It will get released. There is no it wont ever get released. Disney/Lucasfilm will have had to have made a contract agreeing to it being finished and released. It was an official announcement too so it will definitely be released.

Why should that help me? Besides I've got university exams/assignments to keep me focused as well as the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special to look forward too.

23. Garrett Atkins

Feb 11, 2013
    I said that to test your patience. If it will definitely get released, you have no reason to worry. Just to be excited. As for me, well, I don't like TCW.

24. al patrickson

May 17, 2013
    Well, I feel bad, Garret.

25. al patrickson

May 17, 2013
    Alright, if what you said is true, I wont ask him the timeframe. I'll just ask him this:

Hi, Pablo. I have two questions to ask. First up, can we expect to see any characters from "Star Wars: The Clone Wars", that didn't have their fates covered and may have continuing storylines, show up in "Rebels" like Ahsoka? And, secondly and lastly, can you give us a new update and give us anything more on where Lucasfilm and Disney are at with releasing the upcoming remaining episodes of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" and if there is an official announcement coming soon on starwars.com?