main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Sidious' Sith Spirit Urn...(?)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Darth Loocas, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Loocas

Darth Loocas Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 14, 2013
    hey there something that had my mind buggled for some time especially after reading Darth Plagueis.
    i'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this ,if its not our kind manager will redirect it.

its said around that sidious has the remains of his old master in one of the Urns, does that mean his ashes?
    in the book it says that the IBC,held a secret funeral for hego,if it is the ashes,how did sidious come by them,
    id appreciate if someone cleared that up for me.
    i ddnt find anything in pedia on this...

2. The Supreme Chancellor

The Supreme Chancellor Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2012
    This belongs in an EU thread.

3. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    yeah youre right i guess,since we saw the urns in the movies 1st. i thought it should be here.

well,the manager will do with it as he sees fit.

4. The Supreme Chancellor

The Supreme Chancellor Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2012
    Urns in a movie? Which movie?

5. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    the first appearance of palpatine's sith spirit urns (among other artifacts in his office ) was in EpIII, two urns by the door one at each side,

6. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Moving to lit.

7. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Since Palpatine was known to have been an old aquaintance of Plagueis's, perhaps the IBC allowed him to attend the funeral? And if San Hill were in charge of things afterward, he may have given Palpatine the ashes.

Darth Loocas and purplerain like this.
  8. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    good point,at first i wasnt sure if it's even ashes in there...since i ddnt know if IBC cremate their dead too like ,well,jedi do...
    and since it was called a spirit urn...i was a little confused...but thanks for the post.

9. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    but if we agree with your theory Barriss_Coffee,its a little shady on why san would do that, simply giving the ashes of one of their most influential benefactors,& the head of damask clan,you'd think they really would want to keep him in the ..idk special cemetary they have for their clans ,and but if we agree that he knew about the sith master/apprentice thing back then well...you're theory is accepted

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  10. purplerain

purplerain Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 14, 2013
    Did Larsh Hill know that Hego Damask is Darth Plagueis?

11. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    thats what im saying too,plus except for nute other sep leaders knew only dooku they ddnt know a sith mastermind is behind this and of course playing all of them.
    well maybe untill they were slashed by a saber!

san was young damask said he was going to teach him stuff,the IBC stuff i mean ,then he died i dont think he did know that at all...

12. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    oh i just read you wrote larsh not san...still a good question in the book,that isnt quite clear...

13. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    You raise some good points. I thought it was suspicious that Damask told Larsh he would "tutor [San] personally" at the same time he holed himself up in his mansion to conduct his experiments. Larsh certainly seemed to know something was up -- he appeared to be what Sate Pestage was to Palpatine during the latter's rise to power. But did San?

Alas, I can not give an unbiased opinion. Well, I suppose I can not give an unbiased opinion about anything in the universe, but much less so the subject of San. Or is that more so?

Er -- anywho, Larsh seemed a but more competent than his son. But seeing is San later worked for Palpatine under the guise of Sids, and according to Labyrinth of Evil was the one who designed and orchestrated the transformation of General Grievous to help kickstart their war efforts, I would imagine he knew quite a bit about their long-term plans. So perhaps it would make sense that he did give the ashes to Palpatine, sort of as a reciprocal gesture early on in their power play game.

Darth Loocas likes this.
  14. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    Barriss_Coffee
    yes ,but i havent read labyrinth,that was good info...but if san knew sidious was hego's sith apprentice this thread is answered...
    although in the novel it's not mentioned if larsh really knew about Hego's-alter-Ego (!) i agree he was to hego like ammeda & sly to sidious.
    it sounds pretty reasonable.

i love the fact that you like san so much,btw! judging from what u said & san lives thing...

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  15. THE EVIL CLIFFIE

THE EVIL CLIFFIE Jedi Master star 2

Jul 11, 2008
    Grievous definitely knew about Sidious.

16. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    So did Poggle and Nute, at least.

17. Darth Loocas

Jun 14, 2013
    yeah i mentioned nute knew,but i thought only nute knew this,seeing EpI and reading DP...but i forgot that poggle did too,
    with that being said,i guess we can assume all the leaders knew sidious was a sith lord,
    if we assume that ,we can assume sidious talked about hego to san,& that he was his sith master & got the ashes,..

in EpIII we see sidious' holoimage saying "my apprentice darth vader will take care of you" in front of all of them,but since he again talked to nute,that wasnt enough for me that they all knew, maybe they found out then..

but no,most probably all of them knew..

thanks guys, been a great help...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.