main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Cast/ Teaser trailer/ Title announcement "imminent"

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by clone3131, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clone3131

clone3131 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    Did I miss the thread on this?

http://news.moviefone.com/2013/10/0...ement?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000006&ts=1381454010

So here's what I'm hearing about Episode VII. Casting and title announcements are imminent, possibly today or tomorrow. But that's not all...

As ComicBook.com pointed out, Arikan has a history of being right about "Star Wars" news.

Arikan followed up that tweet with another one saying that the announcement would be in the form of a teaser trailer and feature Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker. He also backed up his claim by noting that his source was the same one who told him that Ewan McGregor would be returning to reprise his role as Obi-Wan Kenobi and that Saoirse Ronan had auditioned for the film, which is being directed by J.J. Abrams.

With New York Comic Con taking place this weekend, the timing seems to work out.

Still, there are so many "Star Wars" rumors floating around, including that Benedict Cumberbatch may join the cast and that there might be a Wookiee. We'll take it all with a big grain of salt, but we'll keep our eyes peeled ...

-C

2. Palpatine2016

Palpatine2016 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2012
    Just when I was starting to be content with the lack of rumors...

I don't know anything about Moviefone. Would be wonderful if true, but I am definitely not getting my hopes up. Thanks for the link though. :)

EDIT: I guess that's not really a Moviefone thing.

3. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    in before the lock it has already been discussed at the official sequel trilogy thread.

4. Momotaros

Momotaros Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2013
    In before the...

[​IMG]

5. clone3131

Feb 11, 2004
  6. clone3131

Feb 11, 2004
    Hrm I looked at the last few pages of that thread, didn't see anything.

You would think a rumor this big would warrant its own thread...

c

7. Momotaros

Momotaros Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2013
    Dude it's been discussed in the rumor thread for 4 days now. Not only that,but the date of your article is from 3:30 in the aftenoon. It already Friday in the East Coast and 9:30 pm out in the West Coast. It save to say nothing is coming this week.

8. Palpatine2016

Palpatine2016 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2012
    Well, I definitely wouldn't have seen it if it weren't for this thread. Too many threads get locked here, in my humble opinion...

9. lord_eidolon

lord_eidolon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 2, 2004
    It's not going to happen and we're all going to be really upset about it.

IBTL

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  10. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    This is being discussed in the Casting Rumors thread, and is not specific enough to warrant its own thread. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.