main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek] Mush, with Medical Mayhem (OCs/S/U/etc) Posted with Prompt #3 Feb.23!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Aug 12, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
  2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    This is almost like reading a witty Jane Austen novel:

"In a more-or-less group millieu." She added, smiling tenderly. "Nothing tops our unwinding activities."

He kissed her softly in agreement.

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    *blushes* I LOVE! Jane Austen [:D] [:D] Thanks!!!!!

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    “It’s Chekov,” Ker and Marc deposited their patient on the table.

‘What did he do?” Jeran Baldavin saw the dark blotches on the hands.

“He called med-bay,” Ker replied. “We rushed with a stretcher towards his place and found him there passed out. We donned gloves before touching him. His BP and heart-rate are elevated and his temperature is rising. I have applied an IV with saline-solution.”

“Better take full isolation protocol until we know what this is,” Jeran ordered. “Suit up first.” He slapped a button that had the examination room becoming an isolated unit in the med-bay. Lockers with packages containing isolation suits were now accesible. He didn’t like it at all when he saw that the dark blotches had spread in the few moments that his patient was on the table. They were now covering the hands and visible under the clear wrapping that was holding the IV in place.

- - -

“What’s up Jeran?” McCoy was standing before the com and visible through the glass.

“Chekov came into contact with I don’t know what,” Jeran answered. “Can you start an investigation? And rapidly. I have him now on full spread anti-biotics but the blotches show no slowing down. Starting hypothermia treatment to lower his temperature will be soon necessary. I have asked Lionel to sedate him just in case.”

“I will start on the bridge,” McCoy hurried to the turbolift.

tbc

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    ~~~

When McCoy arrived on the bridge, Nyota said by way of greeting: "We were just talking about you, Doc." There was laughter in her voice and eyes.

Jim had to quelch a laugh of his own, but all lingering merriment vanished when they saw the Doctor's serious expression.

He told them all what had transpired in the medbay. Sulu's expression darkened with concern. "I told him to use protective wear before, but I guess he forgot and I was so excited or distracted or whatever." He trailed off guiltily.

"No sense in beating yourself up about it," McCoy answered gruffly. "Do the science labs have the specs on the samples yet?"

"Just came through." Mr. Davis answered, briskly. He brought over a datapadd with a summary of findings and more detailed specs.

McCoy smiled in thanks and said: "I'll take these to Baldavin and Majeski immediately."

"Keep us posted." Jim prompted.

"Don't I always?" McCoy quipped and exited.

+++++++++

:cool:

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jeran Baldavin saw his chief medical officer appearing before the window and pushed the com-button at his side. He was like Lionel, Ker and Marc dressed in full isolation gear and connected with a hose leading to the manifold that supplied him with air. And not expecting a question he began an update on his patient. “We have him on hypothermia treatment to battle the fever. He is now for seventy-five percent covered by the dark blotches. And I still don’t know what’s causing it. With the rate of progress of the disease he doesn’t have much time left.”

McCoy saw through the glass Chekov covered by grey rubber sheets. Parts not covered showed the intense pale skin or the blackened skin. Anesthetist Lionel Majeski was showing intense concentration. He had to keep the patient stable and shook his head when Ker Djarada showed him another result of the blood-test. “I may have something here. Chekov has been to the botanics lab to see what Sulu has found.”

“And he didn’t follow protocol I presume,” Jeran grumbled.

“No,” McCoy replied “Sulu told him but he forgot and that’s…”

“Youths. They are eager to discover something new and distracted by the smallest thing. But I see you have a datapad.”

“With the discoveries,” McCoy answered. “I will plug it in the terminal.”

- - -

Jeran Baldavin was viewing the innocent looking microbe. It was harmful and caused the melanin in the skin to react violently. He was about to test the next strain of anti-biotics – used only when no other was working because of the heavy side-effects – when a whoot from Ker had him looking that way.

“I have found the Sith-killer,” Ker shouted.

Jeran scurried as fast as he could with the hose uncoupling and coupling to Ker’s station and began to smile. “You make the salve and I tell Lionel to get ready. We have to cover every centimetre of our patient’s body and have him taking a sun-bath.”

- - -

“He is dressed up for Halloween,” McCoy was laughing when he saw Chekov exciting the medbay wearing soft black boots and one of the black jackets and trousers used for sparring in the dojo. Skin not covered had a distinctly orange-red sheen.

“It’s the residue of the salve and sun treatment rendering him into a Darth Maul,” Jeran quipped. He was busy with the last zipper of his isolation suit.

“Shh don’t let Chekov hear you,” Ker whispered. He had helped Jeran and was now beginning on his suit.

“He is away and cured,” Jeran grinned. “Sulu and Chekov had me coming up with the idea of using a dojo kimono. The silk cloth is the only material that is easy on the skin. And…”

“Shh Jeran don’t spoil our Halloween fun,” Ker had his eyes going from Jeran to McCoy and back.

“What’s up doc?” McCoy eyed the two with an intense gaze.

“You will see,” Jeran ran as fast as the cumbersome suit let him towards the scrub-room with Ker on his heels.

tbc

AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ny's Note: My end of things. :)

~~~

When Sulu and Yolette entered the rec lounge, they found Chekov in a very interesting outfit. "My post procedure get-up." He commented, with an irrepressible wink.

Yolette grimaced. "Does it hurt?"

"No. it's more like getting over a sunburn. Just a little sore. But the docs tell me that'll be gone in nearly 24 hours."

Yolette smiled. "What does this do for your philanthropic plans?" She asked Sulu.

"They'll just have to recommend a pre-treatment before exporting of crops and seeds. The agri-techs will handle that side of things." He answered with undampened optimism.

She smiled fondly at him. Give Hikaru a cloud bank and he'd find the silver linings.

"Nyota, the medbay crew are pranking the Doctor a week from tomorrow." Chris confided. "You want in on it?"

"No, thanks. My love and I are holding that evening open in case ..."

"In case?" Cris prompted.

"We think Audrey is going to do something very spontaneous and interesting. And if things go according to plan, there'll be a big! celebration afterwards. But we don't want the word to get out until and unless it falls together like we're hoping." She grinned. "It's been hard not to tell you. But you'll be even more thrilled if ..."

Chris's eyes lighted up. "Oooh, the glorious suspense! I can hardly wait, now!"

"You and Yolette will be the first to know." Nyota beamed.

++++++

Yum!

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Shh Jeran don’t spoil our Halloween fun,” Ker had his eyes going from Jeran to McCoy and back.

“What’s up doc?” McCoy eyed the two with an intense gaze.

“You will see,” Jeran ran as fast as the cumbersome suit let him towards the scrub-room with Ker on his heels.

Funny that you do mention Halloween in this update. Especially with me being busy preparing the first Halloween/ Samhain greeting cards for RL friends of mine. ;)

Chris's eyes lighted up. "Oooh, the glorious suspense! I can hardly wait, now!"

"You and Yolette will be the first to know." Nyota beamed.

I hope WE, the readers will be the first to know. :D

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    This is my entry for the
    Spooky Story Challenge.

I had number 9
    09. Mansion, Portrait, Restless

Part 8 A haunted house on the holodeck

McCoy was restless wearing a path in the carpet of his office and walking this and that way when one of his top surgeons – Jeran Baldavin – came in with an innocent smile on his face. That had McCoy getting really suspicious. Only days ago he had seen a cured Chekov leaving the medbay after a disastrous meeting with seeds found by Sulu. The looks Baldavin and Djarada were giving Chekov and him were scary. What were they planning?

“We are expecting you todeledokie,” Baldavin left as soon as he had given a wink with his left eye.

“Where?” McCoy began.

“Holodeck three todeledokie,” Ker Djarada came in and left.

“Or are you scared?” Christine Chapel came in and left.

“He is a grown up,” Marc Jullio came in and left.

“And not to be scared out of his wits,” Jana John came in and left.

Fully expecting another to enter his office McCoy started to leave.

“You are coming,” Lionel Majeski enquired and stayed in the entrance.

“He is coming,” Tinco Gherian took Lionel by his shoulders and steered him towards the nearest turbolift.

McCoy could stay in his office but expecting more staff to harass him if he stayed he followed the last two in the turbolift.

“Holodeck three,” Lionel ordered.

“Your destination,” Tinco grabbed McCoy by his right shoulder.

Lionel had the left shoulder in a firm but gentle grip.

The two steered McCoy towards the door leading to the holodeck.

“Welcome to our haunted mansion,” a chorus of medics started.

“Haunted mansion?” McCoy startled when he saw his medics all wearing black armour and helmets. ‘TIE-pilots?’ There was a throne with a dark figure. Another dark figure was breathing menacing and there was a portrait of a red and black tattooed man on the wall besides that figure. “This is uh…”

“You will join me,” the figure on the throne lisped.

“Jim?” McCoy recognised the voice. “You don’t fool…”

“Your new master I am,” the figure interrupted. “Bow before me accept your fate you will.”

“Yoda Jim,” McCoy began to laugh. “And that portrait with Darth Maul… you are mixing up everything. This is the Death Star if I am not mistaken and not a haunted mansion.”

“But it is,” the figure on the throne continued and rose. “Join me on a tour.”

McCoy followed Darth Yoda Jim Sidious. He didn’t know what to call it.

The rest followed.

The throne room became a corridor. They passed cavernous rooms and ravines. All was looking like the Death Star. And the end was one of the trash-compactors. It started to compact.

“Hey guys, uh Jim,” McCoy started.

“Haunted mansion here we are,” Darth Yoda Jim Sidious grinned.

The Death Star was gone, replaced by a dining room from a castle and on the tables were the familiar Halloween decorations.

Crewmembers were sitting at the tables.

Florian McLintlock greeted “welcome travellers from a galaxy far far away. Enjoy your Halloween.”

Mwaahaahaa

AzureAngel2
    Nyota's Heart

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Next they will be tossing Ewoks. [face_laugh] [:D] !!!

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ny's Note: My section, dealing strictly with romance.

~~~

Sulu/Yolette

During a dinner festooned with beautiful lit lanterns, Yolette found an origami crane. She admired the intricacy and the delicacy. She smiled. "The only things I could make with paper were airplanes and spitballs in school."

"You?! Threw spitballs?"

She laughed. "I know, it flies in the face of my now so-dignified demeanor." She winked. "It was a phase, a very short one." She grinned and opened the lovely crane by unfolding the wings.

Inside it read: "Darling Yolette, I wanted a unique way to ask you to be my wife. Very Tales of Genjii-ish I know. But I know you will appreciate the romantic gesture. I love you and whatever paths our lives take in the future, I want you to be part of mine."

Her eyes shone. "Oh, I never expected ..."

Sulu beamed. "You don't have to give your answer immediately... you can think about it if you want or need to?"

"I could make you wonder a bit, but what for?" She laughed. "Yes, I will." She answered as forthrightly as Mara Jade.

Jim/Audrey

She came to him on the 4th holodeck in a facsimile of the Myrkr forest. "Hi, you." She grinned. "Took you away from pranking Len, but I don't think you'll mind."

Jim eyed her in her Mara get-up, complete with side-arm. "You don't have to threaten me 'Rey, to seduce me."

She laughed. "I know. But you like this particular outfit."

"It does fit you snugly." He looked at the way it hugged her figure.

She smirked. "I wanted to put you under lock and key. A clear and no-wiggle-room agreement. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I don't want your eyes or anything else wandering, even for a second. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes, my sweet former Hand, smuggler/trader/Jedi love." He winked, and seized her enthusiastically. "You're the most patient and exciting lady I'll ever meet."

"Who else would put up with your scoundrelly self?" She beamed, tolerantly.

"Forbidden attachment may be, but love to ignite the stars found, have we." He answered, grinning.

"A factual statement, that is." She answered, laughing.

Spock/Nyota

Nyota noticed the star puzzle graphic on her padd and whooped.
    "Yes!" It was the agreed-upon signal between friends of a yes. A no would have shown the Eye of Palpatine.

She explained the graphic and its meaning on this instance as well as its origin--a romantic tale about lovers and falling stars.

"That story is highly fanciful." Spock observed, resting a hand lightly on her shoulder. "In the strictest sense, stars cannot, and do not, fall - or shoot for that matter."

"I know that, but I always liked it. It's a sweet story. My sister and I tried putting the pieces together but never could quite manage it completely; Dajan tried it for Kashore, but he couldn't either. Audrey did a fair job, but even her pieces are askew a bit." She laughed.

Never one to miss an opportunity to show his prowess for his lady, he then proceeded to put the puzzle pieces together accurately and swiftly.

She gazed at the screen, then at him in amazement. "You are incredible! I don't think anyone has ever done it, not that fast, at any rate!!!"

She sent Audrey a congratulatory message and then wrapped her love up in a tight hug. "Even the small things are a turn on you know that?" She breathed, huskily.

"I believe you never quite leave that particular state, Nyota love." He said, encircling her shoulders firmly.

She laughed. "No, I'm more than three-quarters ready practically always." She winked. "Unless I have an injury or am down with something. Then it's only a matter of time, an incentive for quick recovery."

They commingled caresses and lengthy kisses, exuberantly, tenderly.

+++++

SQUEE-ing out loud!

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love the aftermath of the dinner in the haunted mansion[face_dancing]

13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    She came to him on the 4th holodeck in a facsimile of the Myrkr forest.

I would like to see such a facsimile. Anyway, a haunted house? Halloween is in the air!

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Swords and... next
    (the episode mentioned is The naked time)

Part 9: Sulu and Swords is trouble too

A splinter of metal was embedded in the thumb of ensign Brookes.
    After a long lecture about safety measures McCoy could dispose of the splinter after some precision prodding and probing.
    Ensign Brookes had been mistaken to discard safety gloves when joining the course of recreational sword-crafting offered by Sulu.

“Take care the next time.”

“Aye sir.”

Jeran Baldavin was doing some ‘paper-work’ when he heard a door opening and sliding shut. And yes there was his superior. “Sulu busy?”

“Yeah one of his medieval quirks,” McCoy quipped. “This time only forgotten safety measures by Brookes but I fear more is coming our way. You know what happened when Sulu stormed on the bridge with a rapier.”

“Psi 2000 gave us work,” Jeran mused. “And you have seen Spock after he fought the virus. But it brought him and Uhura a new pastime.”

“Fencing in Sulu’s classes and no for Sulu that isn’t enough,” McCoy looked down to see a pop-up screen asking for attention. “Not you?”

“Yes but I will take my first-aid kit and,” Jeran began and reached for the keys to shut down his computer.

“Ah whatever,” McCoy pushed those shut down keys. “I will join you. With us two attending we have nothing to worry.”

Jeran followed McCoy to the room where the voice of Sulu could be heard over the murmur.

But not only his.

TBC

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ny's Section -- :)

~~~~~

Yolette was in the fencing salle, watching Hikaru put everyone through their paces. She admired his prowess and grace. Nyota had said she liked such swordplay too, very Elizabethan Chris Chapel had called it.

The bridge crew had enjoyed a lesson/session demonstration the first couple of times. But with McLintlock's demanding workouts, enough was enough Jim had said. They were not trying out for the Transglobal Olympics after all.

Yolette smirked as Jana joined her.

"Where's 'Rey and Ny?"

"Off on a double date." Yolette answered. "They're watching A Midsummer Night's Dream & afterwards going to pair off ... correctly, unlike in the play. Fencing is a fine spectator sport, but Ny said she was in the mood for some hands-on action tonight."

Jana laughed. "I sure can believe that." She smiled. "Look at Mark up there. He's going to get himself injured if he doesn't watch out!!"

++++

[face_laugh] I feel like Jedi_Lover with all these entendres [face_dancing]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    “Mark,” Jeran began to smile when the mirana nurse took a jump and sailed over Sulu. “And now watch this.”

“What is he doing?”

“Evening the odds even more,” Jeran grinned when he saw Mark flipping a switch.

Darkness envelopped the room.
    Only the faint luminescent patterns on Mark’s face showed his satisfaction when he touched Sulu again and again with his rapier.

“Hey where are you?” Sulu shouted when a third hit against his harness had him baffled. ”I surrender.”

tbc

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ny's Note: Wrapping up :)

~~~~~~

"I'm not sure if that's fair or not." grumbled one of the spectators.

"It levels the playing field." Yolette observed.

As the combatants joined the audience, Jana teased, "Were you trying to impress me?"

Mark gave her a too-innocent look. "Well, that depends."

She stifled a laugh. "On what?"

"On whether or not it worked."

"Let's leave these nerf-herders to their silliness." Yolette said to Sulu.

"Now that depends." Sulu said, teasing.

"On?" Yolette prompted.

"Do I get a post-workout massage?"

"That'll take some persuading." She answered as they exited the salle. "If you have some of that turtle cheesecake left?"

"Oh, now it's come down to bribery?"

"I like to call it a thank-you in advance." Yolette retorted and they laughed.

"Yes, sweetheart." Sulu confessed. "I have two large slices left, for just such an occasion."

"Fantastic!!!"

+++++

AzureAngel2

@};-

:D

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Funtastic wrap up of this part

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Well, workout with Sulu would not be bad for me either!

*misses her Dutch fitness center she had to leave due to moving to Berlin

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Part 8 A haunted house on the holodeck

We have won colors[face_dancing]

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    A new post for the prompt challenge

01. Falling

Part 10
    A marriage on the Enterprise
    “Jana falling in love with Marc has us in our torture suits,” Jeran Baldavin was struggling with the collar of his formal dress uniform, standing before the mirror in the cabin he shared with nurse Djarada.

“We have seen it coming for a long time,” Ker Djarada quipped. “And you have to help me. I am the best man and have not only this mayhem to bear but I had also the bachelor party to organize.”

“With disastrous results,” Jeran let go of the closure of his collar and began to laugh.

“I couldn’t help it that Scotty planned an overhaul of the gravity flux compensators,” Ker laughed. “We were drifting in zero gravity in the Jeffries tube and him turning the switch had us falling to one of the exits of the tube. And you know where we ended.”

“In the kitchen of Florian McLintlock,” Jeran reached again for the unwilling collar. “You couldn’t know that Nyota Uhura had planned her part of the bachelor party for the girls in his kitchen.”

“Let me help you first,” Ker took the ends of the collar in his hands. “Hold your breath and yes, you are ready.”

“Uch ready for some torture,” Jeran muttered and fastened Ker’s collar. “I think there is only one person comfortable with this straightjacket.”

“Spock,” Ker tried to nod. “And he has Uhura to straighten the wrinkles in his muscles after the party. Come let’s go.”

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    How fun! :D :D Oh, I can add to this one [face_laugh] (I thought this was the 50 sentence thread for a sec.) :duh: [face_dancing] Let me work up a little S/U post party nummy then. [face_dancing]

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi. earlybird-obi-wan -- I got something fun! [face_mischief] :D

AzureAngel2 -- this hopefully will bring a smile. @};- @};-

~~~~

"Hijinks, Delectables, and Mush"

Discussing The Mishap in the Kitchen

Jana rolled her eyes. "Well, at least nothing got broken or spilled."

Yolette smirked. "You know they just wanted a sneak peek/taste of the desserts."

Nyota snagged a fat eclaire and took a large bite, savoring the creamy filling. "Nope, no guys are getting their hands on these!"

Christine chuckeld, eating her second cheesecake puff-pastry. "That is for sure."

"These caramel tarts are divine!" Audrey said softly. "I do feel sorry for the gentlemen though. Dress shirts etc. with stiff! collars."

"You can say that again, 'Rey." Christine lamented. "Len whines worse than anyone you ever heard."

Nyota laughed. "Certain ones who shall remain nameless are not in peak physical condition."

Yolette winked. "Hikaru is in fine mettle, and so are a couple others I don't have to mention by name."

Nyota's eyes grew dreamy. "Oh, is Spock ever in great! shape!"

The ladies all laughed.

Later On

Nyota lounged on the bed, while music wafted in the background.

Spock entered and crossed to perch on the edge.

"Hi." Nyota smiled a greeting.

"I left before everyone got excessively inebriated."

"Yes, that kind of adolescent thing is totally undignified and humiliating. Dajan did not go in for that at his bachelor party, nor for the lady emerging from the cake. If the groomsmen wanted to entertain themselves with that, he told Kashore, they were welcome to, after he left. He was looking forward to the wedding trip, so he didn't need vicarious thrills."

"Indeed." Spock answered. "Nor do I." He went to take off the finery and returned in something more comfortable.

"Lover, do you need a massage after being ... confined?"

"I do not need one, but I should welcome your ministrations, Nyota."

She pounced eagerly, caressing and kneading slowly, with infinite, mutual pleasure.

After, they lay embraced, and she whispered, "Spock, my pookie bear, let's have some couple-style fun."

_____

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love it.
    Great to see her reactions and McCoy is known for muttering about those dress uniforms;)

25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    "Lover, do you need a massage after being ... confined?"

"I do not need one, but I should welcome your ministrations, Nyota."

She pounced eagerly, caressing and kneading slowly, with infinite, mutual pleasure.

After, they lay embraced, and she whispered, "Spock, my pookie bear, let's have some couple-style fun."

@};- Can you give my address to Spock?