main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph The Walking Dead and Spinoffs on AMC

Discussion in 'Community' started by EmpireForever, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Placeholder

Placeholder Jedi Master star 4

Jan 30, 2013
  2. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    You should.

3. Placeholder

Jan 30, 2013
  4. Eeth-my-Koth

May 25, 2001
    And so it begins...

5. Placeholder

Jan 30, 2013
    where all great things must, at the beginning.

6. Eeth-my-Koth

May 25, 2001
    I was hoping for a new intro to season 4. All hope lost.

7. Placeholder

Jan 30, 2013
    Hope is never lost, it is only misplaced.

8. The_Forgotten_Jedi

The_Forgotten_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 12, 2010
    I think one may show up after the mid-season break, if what I think is going to happen happens.

9. Placeholder

Jan 30, 2013
    Seeing as how AMC tends to be cheap I'm OK with them recycling the intro. Put the money into the story.

10. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    I have nothing of substance to say so I'll just post this pic:

[​IMG]

11. Placeholder

Jan 30, 2013
    That is the epitome of substance

12. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    Has Norman Reedus seen it yet? He seems to get a kick out of seeing fanart of Darryl.

13. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    He does but idk if he's seen this particular one. My favorite was the stuffed squirrel wearing a leather vest.

14. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
  15. The_Forgotten_Jedi

May 12, 2010
    ...how did I never notice how much Shane rubbed his head?

16. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Well I'm glad they didn't string us along on the whole flu thing. Next week looks like **** will be hitting the fan.
    That was a crap ton of zombies in the preview clip they showed on Talking Dead.

So who does everyone think is feeding the zombies the rats and burning the bodies? I think it's the kids. Or at least I'm hoping since I think it would be the most messed up choice.

17. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Was a good episode, better than last week's, can't wait for next week's episode.

18. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    I think the person who burned the bodies is NOT the same person feeding the zombies. I think Sasha burned the bodies with the intent of stopping the spread of the zombie flu AND to protect her brother, Tyreese because she knew he would try to take care of Karen and not be able to stay quarantined from her.

As for who is feeding the zombies, I think we can safely assume that it’s NOT Rick, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Carl, Michonne, Carol, Hershel or Beth. After last night’s episode, I’m thinking it’s maybe Lizzie because she was more sad when Nick the zombie died over her father dying. I think if there was someone loyal to the Governor in the prison, he/she would just kill people in their sleep and take over slowly and secretly. Why risk the safety and security of the prison…unless they want to get the group to leave the prison and go somewhere where they will be ambushed by the Governor’s group?

19. Placeholder

Jan 30, 2013
    I don't know what to make of the zombie feeding yet. I thought it might be those girls but I also thought that it looked like an adult doing it.

20. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I think Bob's behind it all. He's not quite the character he was in the comics, but he seems the likeliest culprit.

21. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    I also agree that whoever burned the bodies is not the same person feeding the zombies. As for those two girls, I have the feeling
    they are going the same route as they did with the comics twins (originally they were boys but one of them was a bit of a psycho)
    , although that might be too disturbing for TV.

22. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005

God I hope that's the case. Hope Carl plays the same role as he does in the comics as well.

23. The_Forgotten_Jedi

May 12, 2010
    Yeah, that would be some really good dark material to get into if they go that route.

This was a great episode. Really nice building up on what they set up in the first episode.

I'm thinking Bob or Dr. Subramanian as the suspects for
    killing Karen and David
    due to concerns about the disease spreading, while Lizzie is the most obvious suspect for feeding the walkers. My only issue is the height of the flashlight. I don't see how she could have snuck out there in the dark with a ladder, flashlight, and a rat all those times and was never noticed.

So who thinks that Michonne lost a kid at some point? Really powerful scene with her holding Judith. And I like the material they are giving Beth this season so far. A good use of that character.

I don't think he could be the one feeding the walkers rats. Carol mentioned in the first episode that the buildups have been going on a couple of months, while Bob only joined one month previously.

24. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
    I'm so much happier about the direction this season. Really liked this episode from last night.

25. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Based on earlier seasons, Carl both pisses me off and freaks me the **** out.