main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels episode ideas thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Swashbucklingjedi, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    This is basically same as TCW episode ideas thread was. Post here your own ideas of episodes, that there could be in the upcoming show Star Wars Rebels. We don't know much about the show just yet but at least I have couple of ideas that could make great episodes for this show. :D

2. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    I predict a lot of ludicrous scenarios involving a certain 29 - 30 year old woman of Shilian extraction.

Edit: I predict they'll be posted in this thread I mean.

CoolyFett likes this.
  3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Oh hell.

Andy Wylde likes this.
  4. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

I like the idea of continuing the tradition. I will get crackin...

Darth Valkyrus and purplerain like this.
  5. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Vader or Inquisitors chasing Jedi like in The Jedi Who Knew Too Much.
    Tie-Fighter pilot episodes,
    Stormtrooper episodes,
    Hutt Episodes,
    Smuggler/Bounty Hunter Episodes,
    Etc.

podjazd, CoolyFett, TX-20 and 2 others like this.
  6. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    I think that Han could actually appear in this show without any greater problems. As Imperial cadet who befriends with a certain wookiee;) . Ahsoka will definitely appear so no need to curse that[face_shame_on_you] . I still don't think that she will have major roles just yet, but she is a usable character with fanbase of her own and she is free to use without any continuity issues.

sarlaccsaurs-rex and Dra--- like this.
  7. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    As long as they don't appear together. Or if they do, Ahsoka has learned by now not to wantonly bust out the Force in front of everybody, and thus he doesn't actually see her do anything Forcey. Because TCW-era Ahsoka was anything but discreet or low-key in her use of the Force. She used it all the time, was quick to use it and in an obvious, upfront manner. Doing so in front of Han in Rebels would be ridiculous, considering that in ANH he thinks the Force is BS.

SkywalkerSquadron likes this.
  8. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Actually he says that he thinks that Force is just "simple tricks and nonsense" so little force push or choke doesn't make him to believe in "all-powerful force controlling everything" that makes me to think that he has seen something "forcey" but he believes it to be more like magic trick and not a real deal. Jar Jar was saved by the jedi and saw how mind-trick was used on Boss Nass yet later he claims not to believe in the Force.... well he is Jar Jar anyway:p

I have seen magic tricks I can't explain but I still don't believe in magic or anything so I see no problem even if Han sees something Forcey just not something "spectacularly forcey" like Mortis was. Still I agree that Han and Ahsoka don't need to appear together and Ahsoka would be dumb to use the force now when jedi are illegal and hunted. Besides she is no longer a jedi so maybe she has forgotten the use of the Force almost completely. (Like the Jedi exile in KOTOR2)

9. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I absolutely do not want Han in an episode with Ahsoka. Enough already with her meeting OT characters.

I wouldn't mind seeing an arc with Han in the Imperial Navy.

10. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    I want an episode about a stormtrooper. Maybe something where one trooper gets lost in the desert, wastelands, forests, or some other extreme terrain and has to find his way back to base by himself. On the way he discovers a Rebel base or...something. I don't know. Just something stormtrooper-y, like an Imperial version of Rookies, Clone Cadets, and ARC Troopers.

CoolyFett, cdgodin, credar and 7 others like this.
  11. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    I could definitely watch that!

12. SkywalkerSquadron

SkywalkerSquadron Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2013
    I also like the idea of a stormtrooper episode, showing from the stormtroopers point of view. I also want to see Inquisitors or Vader hunting down some Jedi that aren't confirmed to have been killed. I also would like to see episode about the formation of the Rebel Alliance, featuring characters like Bail, Mon Mothma, etc.

CoolyFett and Force Smuggler like this.
  13. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    An ep where it is revealed that Tikkes was a super paranoid kinda guy and often had a double stand in for him. Suspicious of the sudden order for the entire leadership to congregate in that abandoned industrial facility on Mustafar, he sent his double. Much like Padme's use of decoys and doubles in TPM / early AoTC.

It was the decoy that Vader killed. The real Tikkes then emerges leading a crusade for revenge against the Empire / Vader / Palpatine.

14. WatTamborWoo

WatTamborWoo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 22, 2011
    We know that the episode construction will not be like TCW. It will focus on the main characters and basically follow them rather than go off on different story arcs for different characters, themes, ideas etc.

Perhaps the first few episodes will be on the main characters and how they come to be Rebels on the Ghost ship. Maybe they don't know each other to begin with but the first episodes show how they form a bond and end up fighting the Empire. The first episodes focus on their their motivations and backstories.

15. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    Time for the ridiculous... moving on from the failures of Starkiller, Starkiller's clone, and Maulkiller, Vader remembers that forgotten Padawan Braid left in his hand years before. Digging it out of his stasis storage closet, and subjecting it to a rigorous examination by some technobabble device, he manages to isolate from it a sufficient quantity of DNA for replication.

He makes a clone from that, and thus is created his next secret apprentice: Khaaos. Sporting the same facial markings, naturally, as her original host, Khaaos is distinguished by having them tatted Sith-black instead of the white of the original.

Of course like all of these schemes she fails, and Palps fries Vader some more for his feeble scheme to overthrow him.

And by the way, who do ya think was ultimately the one to defeat and slay Khaaos in battle? Well let's just say there's a certain tragic poetry to it. Here's a hint if you're still stumped.

Over the top much?

16. TX-20

TX-20 Force Ghost star 4

Jun 21, 2013
    Wouldn't mind seeing a flashback episode that shows the origin of the Rebellion.

17. CommanderDrenn

CommanderDrenn Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2013
    Show the Imperial side of things. Like another person mentioned, give me a day in the life of an average stormtrooper. That not all Imperials are bad, maybe misguided or doing what they think is right.

podjazd, CoolyFett, V-2 and 5 others like this.
  18. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    They did that with Rookies in TCW, so I'm hopeful about it in Rebels.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  19. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Or, alternatively, show the rebels actually being bad - acting dishonourably, whatever.

20. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    Anti-Imperial terrorist bombings that actually kill a bunch of innocent citizens?

podjazd, darth fluffy, credar and 3 others like this.
  21. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Or the cold-blooded execution of Imperial personnel? Yes.

22. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Wouldn't that taint the OT for some people?

Andy Wylde likes this.
  23. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Only people who are boxed in to the idea that there is only one side to any story.

24. DatPadawan

DatPadawan Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 17, 2013
    Of course there would be some Imperials who would deserve nothing less than to be shot dead in some ditch.

25. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Probably. I'm sure there are some Rebels who would deserve the same.

***holery knows no affiliation.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.