main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Obimus Primobi

Obimus Primobi Jedi Master star 2

Oct 23, 2013
    Yeah, I've never taken a drink either and I'm even older than hlc88 by the sound of it, but the cover of Carrie's book always brings a smile to my face which is why I made the pun in the first place.

Anyhoo, after derailing this thread for long enough I'll try and get it back on track by asking does anyone know who the writer of the Clovis arc is as I don't see it listed in the confirmed BC thread?

2. al patrickson

al patrickson Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2013
    It's Christian Taylor, writer of the Mortis trilogy from Season 3, the Ahsoka/Lux/Death Watch episode from Season 4, and the Young Jedi arc from Season 5. He also wrote another arc coming in the Bonus Content, the Yoda/Sifo-Dyas arc.

3. Obimus Primobi

Oct 23, 2013
    Where was that confirmed?

4. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    al patrickson If you can provide sources for all the arcs that we know of with writers that will be helpful! That way we can add it to the pinned thread! :)

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  5. al patrickson

May 17, 2013
    Twitter: Brent Friedman's page as well as Matt Michnovetz's page.

6. al patrickson

May 17, 2013
    Twitter: Brent Friedman's page as well as Matt Michnovetz's page.

7. Obimus Primobi

Oct 23, 2013
    How long ago was this because I've been reading Brent and Matt's tweets for months and have never come across this? I know they confirmed that he wrote the Yoda arc but I never remember the Clovis arc being mentioned.

8. al patrickson

May 17, 2013
    Look on Friedman's page for the Clovis arc proof. It's dated all the way back in January.

Obimus Primobi likes this.
  9. Obimus Primobi

Oct 23, 2013
    You are correct, Sir. =D= He tweeted the answer on the 5th of January. Can we get this info added to the confirmed BC thread please.

10. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    If someone can post the links to the actual tweets in question to use as proof that would be great! :)

11. Obimus Primobi

Oct 23, 2013
    1. Jordan@SirHalcyon@BFree63 @Omar_998 Has it been revealed who wrote and directed the Clovis arc? I'm looking forward to the Cato part...Not so much Padme.
      Expand

2. [​IMG]
      Brent Friedman@BFree63
      @TroubledBiscuit @Omar_998 Not sure about directing but the arc was written by Christian Taylor who also wrote the Mortis & Young Jedi arcs.

Dark Lord Tarkas and hlc88 like this.
  12. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    I just added this to the bonus content confirmed info thread.

13. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Mortis and Young Jedi.

Anakin beats the **** out of Clovis in an eerie-looking cave.

Got it.

14. darkmarc

darkmarc Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 30, 2013
    As younglings look on avidly! :cool: who needs crystals when ya got @$$-whuppin's!

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  15. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    I had a Twitter exchange with Gwendoline Yeo who played Cato Parasitti and Kalifa in TCW, and there was some potentially promising news. After Filoni broke the news on FB that the new episodes would be out in 2014, she had reposted a pic that had been circulating from the recording session of the S6 bounty hunter arc which included herself, Daniel Logan (Fett), Corey Burton (Bane), DBB, Filoni and others. She said "Honored 2 b part of theclonewars pic snapped with dave_filoni deebradleybaker daniel_logan. rest of episodes 2014." I asked her on Twitter if that meant the episodes from this recording session would be released, and while she didn't answer straight out, she Favorited and Retweeted my message. This is still a bit in the "wait and see" category, but it could mean we will actually get the bounty hunter arc. Or possibly she doesn't know and she is just hopeful like us. Set your expectations that it may not happen, but be really happy if it does.

16. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

I think the most we can hope for at the moment is 11 episodes with a potential 15 as a final count.

17. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    The bounty hunter arc was at the very bottom of these arcs I wanted to see, but I'll take all the new TCW I can get!

18. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

I can not wait to see that fight too... even if it is not gonna be much of a fight. Still... I will be #TeamClovis!

But I see that you wanting to see Clovis beat up by Anakin is as strong as me wanting to see my beloved Tikkes in the bonus content.

I am like that too, give me my TCW... I need mah fix! :D

19. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Awesome!!! I assume she might be playing Cato again? That would be neat, provided they don't kill her off in the first five minutes. The Clawdites always had a lot of potential.

20. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012

Pfffft #TeamAnakin >>>> #TeamClovie ;)

21. Paparazzo

Paparazzo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2011
    I know! Gimme gimme gimme! I'll take anything! I can't wait any longer...

All this news is making me want to fall asleep until next year

[​IMG]

Dark Lord Tarkas and cwustudent like this.
  22. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/in...-star-wars-the-clone-wars-season-five-part-2/

DAMN IT LUCAS!

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  23. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    That article was posted in The Official Clone Wars Discussion thread. And as much as I didn't like their bringing Maul back--disliked it so much that I didn't watch the last half of season 4 until a few months ago--I have to agree with what CT-867-5309 said in that thread. It would have been stupid to kill Maul so soon after bringing him back.

Either bring him back or don't, but don't bring him back just to be killed by Sidious soon after.

24. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    I honestly disagree, and I was fully in the "kill him then and there camp" because it would've made reasonable sense for Sidious to do so, and I still see it as an awkward loose end that he survives beyond Ep III.

Of course, we don't know that he does, and it's not actually out of character for Sidious to spare and use him either. Both arguments are valid.

Personally, I've accepted his ressurection and enjoyed his arcs quite a bit. I just don't think Sidious needed him after that beatdown.

25. al patrickson

May 17, 2013
    Hey, guys, I have some either good or bad news depending on how you see it. I asked Pablo Hidalgo on twitter if we can expect a trailer for the Clone Wars Bonus Content episodes coming in early 2014 on starwars.com when we get the official starwars.com announcement and here's what he told me: https://twitter.com/infinata/status/396426997322096640.