main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Students DDC 2013 complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 4, 2013.

1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Sure famous cookies. I could save the Adin kitchen when I was visiting Kaagi for my therapy and sniffed some burning things next cottage. I walked as fast as I could – with Kaagi following me – to the cottage of his son and turned down the oven and opened it.
    Black cookies were on the plate and we were putting that plate outside when Marhin and Erindi came running towards the cottage. They had entirely forgotten about the cookies, immersed as they were in their collecting fruits for the next item to be put in the oven. That pie had to be made in Kaagi’s kitchen.

Och, the cookies! :_|

Ah well, a pie was made!

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Hazel Nyota's Heart AzureAngel2 pie and cookies but now something else

Entry 20

Today was the great day. All metal thingies are gone after a short surgical procedure with Kaagi being funny as usual when he did his airshow to put me under. Now all that has to go are the bandages and sutures and after that I can be declared fit for duty. And that’s necessary. Marhin will write about it.

- - -

Yup. Erenya is asking more of my time. She has to take her rest because her pregnancy requires it this time. Absolute rest was what her doctor told her when she went for a check-up.
    I am now Erindi-sitting after asking for daddy-leave and getting that of course.

- - -

I had Jehna on the table and with Aradan assisting me plate and pin-removal was a piece of pie. (Aradan’s words) The scrub-room fun after the procedure was great. I could surprise Kaagi by using the Force to squeeze a wet sponge above his head.
    ‘You are regaining the Force you scoundrel’ was what Kaagi remarked when he retalliated with a barrage of sponges and whatever he could find.
    Beran had joined the Kaagi side and began with throwing towels.

A towel landed on Aradan and that had him grumbling that he would have Jehna assisting ‘him’ the next time.
    ‘You Aaqu have too much fun seeing me as a wriggling package’ was what he said when he began to wrap me in the towels.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Fun and mischievous update.

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  4. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Very nice! :)

5. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    A towel landed on Aradan and that had him grumbling that he would have Jehna assisting ‘him’ the next time.
    ‘You Aaqu have too much fun seeing me as a wriggling package’ was what he said when he began to wrap me in the towels.

Why am I thinking of Douglas Adams right now? ;)

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    More fun in the next entry

Entry 21

Many days ago Aaqu was writing about a wriggling package and now I can too. Yes I am the proud father of Turon.
    My son was all moving limbs and crying when he was born and was lifted by nurse Beran Daranon. Beran gave him in my hands. I placed Turon on the belly of Erenya.
    There he quit his wriggling and crying but it began anew when I wanted to examine him and give him clothes. A soft terry cloth and warm water were the solution.

No wriggling but crying? Yes and that was solved when I put him next to Erenya. She began to feed him.
    I could carry my sleeping son to the baby room and now I am watching him and…

- - -

Yes Marhin is busy again. Turon snapped awake and began to cry. And that had Marhin hurrying to the room where Erenya is staying. Absolute rest when Erenya was pregnant turned into admittance to the hospital because at home she had to do this and that with no arguments from Marhin helping that much. Twelve days after admittance Turon was born here in the hospital and that’s quite convenient for all. Visiting is easy for the colleagues.

- - -

I was busy today helping a little girl into the sedation and out of it without her knowing. She was transported back to the Vanrood-house and is now sleeping and with her parents watching her.
    I headed back to the hospital and heard in the restaurant about the very busy new Adin. I have visited Turon, Erenya and Marhin of course.

Turon is a sweet kid. When Marhin gave him to me he was very content just lying in my arms and smiling to me.

Some fun happened when Aaqu came with Erindi. Marhin was changing the diaper and Turon produced a nice fountain, wetting his dad and sister.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] and sweet too @};-

8. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Than was very sweet @};-

9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Turon is a sweet kid. When Marhin gave him to me he was very content just lying in my arms and smiling to me.

Awww, heartwarming.

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Nyota's Heart Hazel AzureAngel2 a sweet entry is followed by a nice and funny one

Entry 22

Wet, yes Jehna grrr.
    I was soaking wet after a short procedure and getting back to the scrub-room.
    Who did that?
    Aradan Mirdees of course.

He teamed up with a mischievous snickering Jehna and no Force was sufficient to get him as wet as I was getting when they lifted me hands and feet into one of the sinks. I had no help at all from a laughing Kaagi who was impersonating Master Yoda with ‘do Aaqu there is no try. Wet them you can using the Force. Lesson this is.’ And what did he do?

Kaagi used one of his crutches to tap me on the shin.
    Marhin was no help either.

- - -

No I had too much fun watching dad, Jehna and Aradan busy. But dad noticed my laughs and had me after the scrub-room fun taking a lesson.
    I had to do.
    No try.

Lifting spatula’s with the Force was easy but building a structure not. I managed barely and was almost finished when I felt my son getting awake.

I hurried to Erenya and yes; Turon was hungry.

Dad praised me. Sensing Turon was another sign that I am getting the Force back.

- - -

I had that same exercise from Kaagi and this evening he was there when I went for a ride on Injanin with Andar following me.

Kaagi showed me how he controlled Arandi with the Force. It was a delight to watch.
    And I sensed too what Kaagi was doing and guided Injanin and Andar towards Arandi and to the surf.

You should have seen the surprised looks on Kaagi’s face when I had us entering the surf with Arandi beginning to swim.
    ‘You are getting the Force back’ was what Kaagi told me.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Terrific progress & fun teasing.

12. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Hehe! Fun!

13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    You should have seen the surprised looks on Kaagi’s face when I had us entering the surf with Arandi beginning to swim.
    ‘You are getting the Force back’ was what Kaagi told me.

At least some good news this week. Thanks for putting a smile on my face!

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    @Nyota's Heart @Hazel @AzureAngel2 sweet things and fun are next

Entry 23

I have a nephew. My sister Arianna gave birth to a beautiful baby and named him Jeran. You should have seen Lenwe when he came running from the delivery room with his wriggling son in his arms.

Yes, Jeran is a lot to handle too. I could help Lenwe to dress Jeran. And yes; Jeran was silent and contently sipping from the milk when Lenwe placed him in Arianna’s arms.

Erenya is now at home and that has me – besides my work in the hospital – very busy with Erindi and Turon sitting, cooking, doing laundry and oops…

- - -

I could save the laundry this time from getting pink all over. Marhin was just about to push the start button on the machine when I spotted a bright pink shirt from his wife. We had the laundry sorted again and are listening to the news.

The Jedi have to leave Coruscant. The Galactic alliance is blaming the Jedi for the destruction and the Sith coming to Coruscant.
    Aaqu was sad when he heard this when he came to get us for our ride.

- - -

We had a nice ride on the beach. Jehna was riding Injanin and guiding Andar along.

Kaagi was planning some mischief – he told me about the lesson with Jehna – when Ivano Arvedai joined us.

Ivano teamed up with Jehna when Kaagi began to guide Injanin to the surf. Three husans against one was too much for Arandi. He followed – despite the protests from his rider – Farhan, Andar and Injanin and copied them.
    What?
    With swimming of course after dumping your rider and running back to the beach and getting sandy all over.

I tried to help Kaagi but the result?
    We were all wet and sandy and had a husan to clean.

15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I have a nephew. My sister Arianna gave birth to a beautiful baby and named him Jeran.

How cute!

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    What a lot of sweetness and fun!!!! :)

17. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    That was very sweet @};-

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And followed by a squeelishious update

Entry 24

More babies.
    Yes my friend Timo has become a father of twins. And being now a part-time therapist he can spend a lot of time with Tamon and Dina. I had been the sleepdoctor for a procedure and was having my usual fun with Aradan and Marhin when Timo came in with a big smile on his face. We followed him – after scrubbing clean but still sporting wet hair – to the room where Adanel was feeding her babies.
    Timo hopes of course that Adanel will have enough milk.

- - -

Milk; Erenya didn’t have enough milk and now I have been busy making a baby-bottle with milk.
    And with the Force returning it’s me who is getting awake during the night and making the bottle and feeding Turon.

- - -

For some time now Kaagi has a fourth student. Jason Guyet wants to know more about the Force and the Dunai elder teachings. He has joined the club.
    Kaagi and Aradan were giving us a lesson in sensing who needed help when we passed the playground. And what happened?

A love story.

Jason is now head over heels in love with Lanika Calran and has taken her for a ride to the stables of Lionel and Aidan Keranan.
    I saw them riding on the beach this evening when I was on Imdal and with Jehna riding Injanin. Andar was following us and started the fun when he spotted Jason on his chestnut husan Ashar.
    You see; Ashar and Injanin are friends. Ashar followed Injanin into the surf.
    Lanika on Zafia had no control and was dumped by the husan in the water.
    And that had Jason gliding from Ashar’s back and joining his girlfriend in a waterfight that had all of us wet.

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Squee! yes indeed. :D [:D]

20. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Milk; Erenya didn’t have enough milk and now I have been busy making a baby-bottle with milk.
    And with the Force returning it’s me who is getting awake during the night and making the bottle and feeding Turon.

With stuff like this in your fanfics you always tickle a smile out of me, thanks!

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  21. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Wonderful!

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Nyota's Heart Hazel AzureAngel2 a thrilling update is next. What will happen?

Entry 25

I had big frivolous Force fun today. It began with a difficult procedure and that ended of course in a scrubroom fight with Jason calling me Yoda Adin when I grabbed the soap and told him ‘You know how to use the Force. Do or don’t there is no try’

Jason grabbed the soap. I got it back and lost it again.
    The result was a diminishing soapbar after the tug of war and my soap gone when we were clean and started to douse Aradan with the hose used to clean the floor.

We had a big waterfight and have been to the beach to watch the Sheir-Irel after another big waterfight in the surf with Kaaginha assisting me and Kaagi and now sheesh…

- - -

I had a difficult procedure yesterday and was found asleep in a scrubroom by Lynne. She suggested that I had to take Kaagi for a ride to a beautiful waterfall that we had discovered months ago and...

- - -

Kaagi is back from his mission with Soron Adameh to the valley of the Darrin to collect Force suppressing minerals.
    The valley is our only place to collect the minerals and the lake has a concenrtration of them, discovered when Marhin and Aaqu lost the Force in a very short time. Even their rescuers had to endure the proces to get rid of dead midi-chlorians. Lynne and I have helped him to don and dof the isolation suit with the full lifesupport. It’s quite uncomfortable with three layers of protection and the innermost layer being a sealed synthrubber suit. It is necessary to avoid contact with the minnerals in the water of the lake.

He went away with Aaqu for a ride to the waterfall and has been on the beach to watch the Sheir-Irel. And…
    [face_worried][face_nail_biting]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Started with fun and pleasant and lovely scenes at the beach to an :eek: at the end =D=

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I had big frivolous Force fun today. It began with a difficult procedure and that ended of course in a scrubroom fight with Jason calling me Yoda Adin when I grabbed the soap and told him ‘You know how to use the Force. Do or don’t there is no try’

Those words made me smile immediately, especially when being forced to wear a blood pressure thingy for 24 hours. Thanks for the big frivolous fun from reading your update!

25. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    And...?!
    You're mean :p