main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Aragorn327, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Rauno

Rauno Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 13, 2013
    Don't have much time to play tese days due to being on the navy but when i do, it's SWTOR. That was until i re-installed KOTOR. Playing it for the 2nd time after so many years. Everyone in the game feels like a legend.

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Tapatalk 2

2. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Call of Duty Ghosts

DoubleGold likes this.
  3. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Solider, which for some strange reason is only $20 now and a nice change of pace from everything else I have been playing.

4. DoubleGold

DoubleGold Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 3, 2013
    same here. And AC4.

5. Odolwa

Odolwa Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 12, 2013
    I'm in star wars mood so i replayed Battlefront 1 and 2, Republic commando, Now replaying KOTOR and maybe force unleashed for 360 next.

6. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    It is indeed a great game! It took me over 30 hours to complete it. My 3DS says I've been playing it for 32.5 hours but not all of that was playing. Have you got the free DLC for it? It's only an extra costume for each character, but it's free.

I'm playing Trenched. It's a great little game from Double Fine and it's free for XBL Gold members for the rest of the month. No deal on the DLC but it's cheap anyways.

7. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Replaying AC3 in preparation for Black Flag on PS4 (UK here!).

Still a great game, though I'm wondering to myself why they locked off so many systems until you're 75% through the game - crafting and naval convoys for one.

8. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    Began on the campaign to Battlefield 3 recently.

9. CommanderDrenn

CommanderDrenn Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2013
    Empire at War is still an awesome game even though you can get it for $10. Anyone else still play it?

10. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    Not lately, but I do like the game, though it could have been so much more.

11. CommanderDrenn

CommanderDrenn Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2013
    Yeah, the land battles are somewhat lacking. The FoC expansion is pretty good, besides giving the rebels and pirates unfair advantages. That's the only real problem i have with the original. Always get raided by Han and 2 MPTLS.

12. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012

You can craft pretty early in the game, well for me at least

13. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    I'm specifically referring to the weapons and pouches. You cannot do so until you have every homestead resident, in Sequence 9. Before that you can craft random useless stuff and ammo.

14. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012

Oh, forgot about that

15. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    Just started Uncharted 3. Played for half an hour last night, got 9% in and about to start chapter 4. I wonder if I can finish this game before Friday when Zelda and Mario will consume my life.

Barbecue17 likes this.
  16. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    Battlefield 4 - Two missions away from the end...

17. Ichor_Razor

Ichor_Razor Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Doom 3 BFG edition off & on.

18. Barbecue17

Barbecue17 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 11, 2013
    I just finished Arkham Origins on 360 and have been playing the New Game plus mode pretty casually. I've really been playing a lot of Shining Force 2 though. Downloaded it on my 2DS. It's a great game that really was a precursor to Final Fantasy Tactics, one of my favorites.

19. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition for PC. Martian Manhunter is awesome.

20. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    Finished the single player campaign of Battlefield 3. I play co-op missions occasionally, along with short rounds of Dead or Alive 5 and Tekken Revolution. But I just started up with Hitman: Absolution.

21. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Just started the new Angry Birds Go! Kart racer. A nice enough Mario kart inspired game to play with on the phone. Soft launched here ahead of the global launch in a week or two.

22. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001

Is KOTOR the only good SW game you own? So sad. :(

23. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Battlefront 1 and 2 are awesome games

24. Odolwa

Odolwa Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 12, 2013
    eh i got a ton of star wars games, those were just ones i was playing.

25. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    I recently bought Amy at a discount on PSN without checking reviews for it first. Upon checking said reviews later, I realized that impulse shopping is bad. [face_plain] As for the game itself, it plays like a horror version of Ico, which is not bad at all, with the addition that the girl you are protecting in this game has mental superpowers. But where Ico had lots of atmosphere, this game feels a bit bland and boring. Mind you, I'm still very early in the game, so that might change. Reviews faulted it mostly for glitches in control and hit detection, in addition to very far apart and unforgiving save points. Those things seem to have been addressed in the latest patch that I am playing, and I have no complaints so far myself in that department. However, reviews also pointed out the problems with the AI of the title character that you are protecting, which understandably can become very frustrating in the long run. I did personally experience that she got stuck running into a wall that was in the way when I called her to me.

In short, as of now, it feels quite mediocre indeed. But, one thing that I must applaud is its opening theme in the menus, which sounds like it would belong to a game of a higher calibre than this. It sets the mood really well, and I suspect it might be the only thing this game has going for it.