main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Star Wars Episode VII coming out in Dec 2015?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Momotaros, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Momotaros

Momotaros Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2013
  2. T-R-

T-R- Chosen One star 5

Aug 13, 2003
    in before the lock!

[​IMG]

JainaSoloYJK and Darkslayer like this.
  3. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    Lock why? It's new news and I put rumor

4. T-R-

T-R- Chosen One star 5

Aug 13, 2003
    I was just kidding around, but there's already a thread on release date for the movie

5. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    That for speculation though. This comes from someone who works for Disney.

Dennis Barbie@Barbieguitar 2h
    @Corax78 at this moment it is planned for end of CY15 but in the entertainment business you will never know. Might be some changes there.

P.S. I would hate another 3 year wait,but it possible if they move it back to 2016.

6. TheTwinSuns

TheTwinSuns Jedi Master star 3

Apr 26, 2013
    Thursday will definitely be interesting.

7. Gallandro

Gallandro Force Ghost star 4

Jul 8, 1998

The only problem is we don't know if he was told that at the presentation or is simply repeating the rumor of Dec 2015.

Yancy

8. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    He went to a meeting with Disney reps this week. It on one of his earlier tweets. It was in Paris. From Oct.31..

Dennis Barbie@Barbieguitar 31 Oct
    #StarWars Next week on my way to Paris meeting the Lucas team and hearing about the new movies and plans.

Corax78 likes this.
  9. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    I'd be fine with a December 2015 release date. The two highest grossing movies were both released in December, so there's definitely a slot to make profit.

Diggs and Ryus like this.
  10. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    Hate to say it,but Devin was correct. I don't like the guy,but he got it right..

Ryus likes this.
  11. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    Now if they can just make ot in 3D it will hands down slaughter Avatars box office revenue of $2.7 billion. :p

End of year 2015 lines up with JediNews' Jedi Master SQL... November 2015 call too

12. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    True,but the rumor was started by Devin. Other then his JJ Abram quit rumor. He has been spot on and I promised. If I am wrong. I would eat crow. Which I did.

13. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Let's use this thread for discussion of this rumor on a December 2015 release date. We can always lock this later if it doesn't get confirmed, and revert back to the general release date discussion thread then.

14. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012

Doesn't change the fact he's a pompous ass, but that's besides the point.

Darkslayer and Momotaros like this.
  15. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    That I agree with you on. Just keeping my word like i did on LR. By saying I was wrong. [face_laugh]

16. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    Interesting. Makes sense to me, no complaints about the release date. I don't mind if they push it back a bit, not the least bit concerned with the "holy" May release.

Ryus likes this.
  17. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    Little worried that it could be postponed even further. Seems to be JJ Abrams emo. Remeber Into Darkness took like 4 years.

18. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Me neither. Hell, here in Sweden, we didn't even get TPM until august (worst summer of my life :p).
    Of course I'd like the film released as soon as possible (I'm just greedy that way), but if a delayed release means a better film - I'm all for it.

19. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012

Prequels took quite a while too. TPM was released two years after the filming began, for example. I don't mind a longer wait, although I am sure I'll have to take a break from these boards if that happens or else I'll probably shoot someone for going all hysterical about the delay. :p

Darth Chiznuk and Momotaros like this.
  20. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    Know the feeling. With a delay. These forums are going to run out of stuff to talk about.

21. T-R-

T-R- Chosen One star 5

Aug 13, 2003
    what has he been right about?

My only concern is that it would put Episode VIII against an Avatar sequel in 2017.

22. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    Looks like he got the Dec date he predicted right and he was the first to mention script problems. I dislike the guy,but I will give him props when he deserves it.

23. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I've always thought that it'd be May too so I guess I was wrong on that one. Oh well, December (if it is Dec and not Nov or another month) isn't that long of a wait and what better Christmas present could we have than Episode VII. Wow, it'd be pretty awesome to take the family to see it on Christmas Day. :D

24. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    [​IMG]

25. TheStorm

TheStorm Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Ya funny enough when this was first announced I figured a December date would probably be it, then for a while I was thinking May. But December works for me. I would love to have a Star Wars like Christmas lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.