main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Star Wars Episode VII coming out in Dec 2015?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Momotaros, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Momotaros

Momotaros Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2013
    Yep and it looks like this thead topic was right.

2. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    Well one rumour that came true - well done to the rumour starter ^:)^

3. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    Like myself and and other posters said Barbie was just trying to cover his butt. He knew he leaked it out before Disney wanted him too. So he claimed it was a guess. The guy is lucky he didn't get caned. [face_laugh]

4. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    So Jedinews has had some pretty accurate info overall.

JediGirl_Angelina likes this.
  5. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    While Jedi News has got info correct. The proper correct goes to Devin,then,LR,then Jedi News in that order.

6. phatdude1138

phatdude1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2005
    Props to the original poster for calling it. Now lets change this thread from "rumor" to "confirmed".

Now for my complaint: I'm a traditionalist. I hate Disney and Abrams. It should be May 2016.... But whatever... They'll still get my money. Good luck to you that will be camping out in the dead of winter instead of Summer. Let's see how many deaths occur because Star Wars fans froze to death in line LOL...

7. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    Honestly,I think my thread should be merged with the other Dec thread. So people aren't going on two different threads. So if Mods are listening. Your free to merge this thread with the other one.

Palpatine2016 likes this.
  8. Corax78

Corax78 Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 2, 2008
    Boy, it's almost like it wasn't me who asked the question that started this thread lol.

Seriously though, I knew Dennis was telling the truth when he answered my question. He locked it in when he deleted the convo. This wasn't about the DVD/BD release or anything thing else. He was told when the movie was coming out and he blabbed about it and I caught him in it. It's the reason why I never retracted my story, there was no reason to.

9. GunganSlayer

GunganSlayer Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2013
    Nice to be able to set an official countdown. We're looking at 771 days to go until Episode VII.

I'm already seeing a lot of complaints across the internet about the film's release date, much along the lines of OMG STAR WARS MOVIES ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO COME OUT IN MAY!! STUPID DISNEY!!

Talk about creating a negative image of the fan base. Is this what we're coming down to? Complaining that a movie is being released in December? Complaining that it's not being released in May like the previous ones in the series? Really? What difference does it make, geez. This thing could be released in the dumping ground of say, late January, and it still would earn boatloads of cash. And you would still be able to go out and enjoy it with your friends and family. And watch it 12 times in theaters, if you so desire.

Who cares that previous Star Wars films came out in May. I don't see why so many fans are lighting torches and grabbing pitchforks over this.

Momotaros and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  10. Echo-07

Nov 9, 2012
    It's not a big deal. It's exactly like when they found out Disney bought LFL in the first place. The initial reaction wasn't overwhelmingly positive by the general audience. But given a few days and some time to dwell on it I think the overwhelming feeling became excitement.

When the general audience realizes that ANH was supposed to come out for Christmas of 1976 people will realize this has a bit of a holiday tradition. Besides, how many millions of American boys had SW Christmases? We did.

1SWfan likes this.
  11. 1SWfan

1SWfan Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 5, 2005

Last Time I went to a movie it was indoors!? I can enjoy it in December just the same as in May. It's time to start new traditions anyways.......move along, move along

Echo-07 likes this.
  12. Echo-07

Nov 9, 2012
    My favorite of the SW films, and only splitting hairs here really, is TESB. The Hoth scenes of Act I alwyas reminds of of winter for obvious reasons even though it was a summer movie. SW feels like a Holiday movie to me.

13. 1SWfan

1SWfan Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 5, 2005
    uuuuhhhhh and the fans waiting in line will have to open up a tauntaun in order to stay warm........

Echo-07 and Revenge of the Dak like this.
  14. Revenge of the Dak

Revenge of the Dak Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 27, 2012
    You'll freeze before you get to the first usher...

Then I'll see you in hell!

Echo-07 likes this.
  15. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    BigAl6ft6 and eht13 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.