main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC A Battle of Words {A War of Kings OOC Thread}

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by spycoder9, Nov 18, 2012.

1. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    I have returned.

First and foremost - I would like to apologize to all the players who waited so patiently on my return. Life took an unexpected turn for me, and I have been through a lot in my absence. I won't bore you with the details, I just want everyone to understand I am okay now. :)

Second - I'd like to THANK everyone who stuck around as long as they did! Lukes_Apprentice, you did an awesome job with what you had, and I feel such pride in knowing all of you cared enough about the game to keep it going! It still amazes me at the par at which everyone writes in game. All of it is beautiful, looking back on.

Third - I have one request for all players. I understand if you are too busy now, or have simply lost interest in the game. It happens! But I would really like to go in here and finish up Part 1. Wrap up everyone's lose ends, be able to put a bow on it. If you are the least bit interested, contact me either here or in PM.

Either way, this game will always be my pride and joy. I never could have done it without all of you amazing players. Thank you for filling WoK up with your entertaining characters and amazing ideas. :)

Trieste, greyjedi125 and Ktala like this.
  2. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    The Ruler has returned!
    :D

Well I am still relocating at present (had no idea I would miss the landing this long) so I am rarely able to post here and thus have abstained due to my number of games meaning I couldn't keep up with all of them. Thus non- of them. I am still interested, but beyond giving input for pushing Tuckman's story along I am not able to post at the moment. :(

greyjedi125 and spycoder9 like this.
  3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    HE'S BACK!!!!!
    [​IMG]

EEEEEEK!

Am I still interested....?!?!?!

SURE.
    Glad to see you are back. And hope all is well now.

4. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    :_|[face_dancing][face_flag] HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!! [:D] =D= ^:)^ He hath RETURNED!!!!!!!!

What else is there to say, but yes, yes and Yes! ( oh, and we are SO relieved that you are relatively well! We were exceedingly worried, but nevermind that! :p )

Happy happy joy joy games are back gamez are back!! :D

Mitth_Fisto, Trieste and spycoder9 like this.
  5. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    I love all the excitement and quick replies! :D

Putting your input in is perfectly good Mitth. :) I understand a busy life! ;)

Glad to hear the both of you are in! :D The dynamic between Lorain and Fleet could only be played by the two of you.

Looking back over the sprawl of WoK, my excitement to see it completed only seems to grow! So far 5 players are giving it a go, which is definitely more than I expected! :) I'm gonna give it a couple days, to see if anyone else is interested. Excited to be back!

greyjedi125 likes this.
  6. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    I am in like Flynn. Specifically, this Flynn:

[​IMG]

Which, given how I got involved with this game, is actually very appropriate. ;)

7. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    I actually almost have the first post prepared. A note to everyone returning, I am planning on changing some of L_A's decisions. Nothing affecting the characters too severely, just minor changes. :) expect this first post. . .tonight. :D

8. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    He has POSTED!!! WE HAVE A POST!!!!! HUZZZAAHHH!!!! [face_dancing] *( because one post means many more will follow!!! :D :D ) Now, what to wear for this wedding? [face_thinking] :p

spycoder9 likes this.
  9. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    First rights properly go to Lukes_Apprentice but if he doesn't want to, I would be honored to continue playing the character I picked up in the interim.

10. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Seeing as L_A hasn't checked in, I'll PM you, and discuss some of my ideas for where to go forward, and of the things I might have changed. :D Jabba-wocky

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    [face_phbbbbt]

^:)^

*Eagerly reads first of what one hopes of many updates*

greyjedi125 likes this.
  12. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    It is just the first :D The others should be coming along tonight or tomorrow night.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  13. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    WOOHOO Back in business! [face_dancing]

I hadn't realized until now that this is the first IC post I've made in almost 3 months, and the 'official' hiatus began almost 2 months ago. Doesn't feel that long to me.

So glad to get this game up and running again!

Trieste and greyjedi125 like this.
  14. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Well, while we're waiting (on me :p ), I'd like to hear predictions of where they think things will go! I did this earlier on, but things have changed since then. ;)

15. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    I highly suspect 'Wedding Crashers!' :eek: ....and since it's 'snowing' out side *hint hint*....]-} [face_pumpkin] ( RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!) [face_skull] But that would just be HORRIBLE!! :_|O:):p ( But Oh, so DRAMATIC!) :-B[face_coffee].
    But with the impending 'war', we need a nice wedding, something sweet before the bitter after-taste! Don'tcha think? [:D]

Mitth_Fisto and spycoder9 like this.
  16. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Jabba-wocky I believe that noise you hear is the sound of women swooning and hitting the ground as they set eyes on Aran. At least of women in Mirwyth are like women that I know who watch Once Upon A Time who thought the Sheriff was just dreamy (none of them seem to find Hook an acceptable substitute though).

Also...

FAIR GROVES! FAIR GROVES! LA LA LA LA LA! YAY! LAWRENCE LAND! FAIR GROVES! FAIR GROVES! FAIR GROVES!

17. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Lol, thanks.

spycoder helped me pick out the picture, so apparently he knows what the ladies like. I guess that leaves it my job to transition him from ladykiller to. . .killer. :p

In the meantime, yeah, I'm thrilled to see what your hometown looks like.

18. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Speaking of which, I need to remember that I have a Lawrence bit to write. Somebody keep poking me on that.

Mitth_Fisto and spycoder9 like this.
  19. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010

[face_rofl]

This is why I love Fleet.

spycoder9 likes this.
  20. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    After the exciting Halloween festivities, I have a nice weekend to get to some updates. :D & I'm glad to see some posts! Lorain and Fleet have such great flow. :)

21. Lukes_Apprentice

Lukes_Apprentice Jedi Master star 3

Oct 15, 2008
    Well I'm half checking in and saying I think I will not join the festivities. I think I've lost my want or need to be part of the RPG universe at least for a while maybe if really good one comes along I may try a guest role. I'll leave the fun to all of you. [face_peace]

spycoder9 likes this.
  22. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Aww, sorry to see you go Luke. Force be with you my friend. (The 'good one' is right here, right now. Just saying.) [face_peace]

23. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    As always HanSolo29 your characters evoke echoes of things that have been. ;)

24. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Boooooo. I might have had use for that song later spycoder9. :p

spycoder9 likes this.
  25. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Ack! Again?

Seriously...I have no idea! :p