main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Books Comics A/V One Sentence or Less -- ANDOR (SEASON 1)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CooperTFN, Sep 18, 2012.

1. instantdeath

instantdeath Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 22, 2010
    Parnesius wins this round, making FOTJ a three-way. Still, if you ask me, the real winner here is the OSOL thread in general, for we actually had a debate over how many sentences are allowed in an entry of a thread called One Sentence or Less.

[​IMG]

The cover's have turned black. That's how you know they mean business.

GrimdarkRose and CooperTFN like this.
  2. DigitalMessiah

DigitalMessiah Chosen One star 6

Feb 17, 2004
    Reminds me of some discussions here about certain books.

3. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    They say that you should not judge a book on its cover; I am judging Conviction and I find it bad, uninspiring and cheaply made

4. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    The one where Vestara makes jokes about Ben only wearing black; she's one to talk.

5. The Compeer

The Compeer Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 12, 2013
    I hereby defer to His Imperial Majesty's prescient musings on the subject: "Anakin, I told you it would come to this! I was right - the Jedi are taking over!"

6. Nobody145

Nobody145 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 9, 2007
    Tahiri finally decides to break out of jail, making the trial plotline of the last five books a complete waste of time.

Jeff_Ferguson likes this.
  7. Jeff_Ferguson

Jeff_Ferguson Force Ghost star 5

May 15, 2006
    Luke's exile, Tahiri's trial, and other plots that have been slowly and painfully building up for several books suddenly come to fizzling, anticlimactic ends; the Jedi are allowed to go help Luke but we instead get one more book of him, Ben, and Vestara visiting a Force-using sect because for some reason the planning team isn't done milking that pointless storyline; OMG THE JEDI MADNESS still infects Valin and Jysella but that amounts to nothing in the end, too; and no hope is left anywhere because the one author in whom we all still had faith has gotten three strikes and is out.

instantdeath likes this.
  8. Parnesius

Parnesius Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 8, 2012
    You wait six books for a coup d'etat and then two come along at once.

9. DigitalMessiah

DigitalMessiah Chosen One star 6

Feb 17, 2004
    I really don't know why I read this book.

10. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Boba Fett disguises himself as Boba Fett to break Daala out of prison, presumably to have lots of old-people sex with her.

11. Parnesius

Parnesius Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 8, 2012
    Now that lame Kenth Hamner with all his 'peaceful resolution' and 'none are above the law' nonsense has been eliminated, the Jedi Order can deal with things the Jedi way: by executing a coup d'etat against the lawfully constituted government, throwing the Chief of State in prison and installing Grand Master Sebatyne as co-dictatrix for the duration of the emergency, thus vindicating Daala Luke in his trust seriously, I wish that last part was sarcastic but Luke is totally fine with everything they've done.

12. Master Corran Horn

Master Corran Horn Jedi Master star 1

Mar 13, 2005
    The one where Boba Fett, dressed up as a fake Boba Fett to make the Jedi think it was a fake Boba Fett but was really the real Boba Fett, breaks Daala along with Tahiti, accidentally, out out of prison.

13. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    Smell the Glove

[​IMG]

Grey1 and RC-1991 like this.
  14. Loopy777

Loopy777 Jedi Master star 1

Apr 8, 2013
    Luke and company return to that bug-planet we never wanted to hear about again, Abeloth loses her soul-clamp on that old girlfriend of Luke's we never want to hear about again, Boba Fett rescues his old buddy Daala in that romance we never wanted to hear about again, the galaxy is conquered by that lizard Jedi we never wanted to hear about again, and Seha Dorvald gets a cool boyfriend in a subplot we'd love to hear about again but still haven't.

Grey1, Revanfan1, Danzo and 4 others like this.
  15. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    You had me at "Tahiti".

16. Master Corran Horn

Master Corran Horn Jedi Master star 1

Mar 13, 2005

Stupid Auto Correct...was typing this on my tablet...lol

17. instantdeath

Jul 22, 2010
    Gonna bump this one so hopefully the powers that be will see it.

18. AusStig

AusStig Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2010
    The jedi were the guardians of peace and justice, thats why after murdering their lead who disagreed with them, they over throw the government that wants to reign in their power.

DarthRelaxus and SiouxFan like this.
  19. instantdeath

Jul 22, 2010
    Very quiet round this time. Don't tell me hatred for FOTJ is dwindling? Parnesius takes his third win.

[​IMG]

I want to see some fire for this one.

20. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    What is the point of posting anything about osik that I have no interest in reading or even knowing about?

21. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Vestara kills her dad, and Jaina's pep talk consists of, "suck it up, little wimp, I killed my own brother and didn't bat an eyelash!"

22. The Compeer

Jun 12, 2013
    We've reached the point where even the other characters (who are none too bright themselves) are pointing out that Luke's cunning master plan of abandoning Coruscant to the Sith has the unfortunate drawback of, you know, abandoning Coruscant to the Sith.

23. instantdeath

Jul 22, 2010
    Sometimes it helps to talk about it.

24. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    Everybody is sick and tired of hearing me complain, and the people who could do something about it don't care at all about what I think.

25. The Compeer

Jun 12, 2013
    We're allowed two entries, right? Here's my second:

In this book, Abeloth's trail finally runs cold, forcing Luke to come up with a bold new strategy to track her and her Sith allies down: Eeenie Meenie Miney Mo.