main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Other Extended Universes to get hooked on.

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by DoubleGold, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoubleGold

DoubleGold Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 3, 2013
    I was wondering if there are any other good extended universes to get hooked on.
    I know Star Trek has an extended universe outside the movies and TV show, but I'm not into that.
    My friend who is in Lord of the Rings told me that had an extended universe to it outside the movies, but I can't find information on it.
    I was wondering if there were other good trilogies or good movie series that have a good extended universe to it.

I am glad you were able to find a few suggestions here, but since this is a forum for fan fiction, and this is not, I am going to have to lock this thread now. :)

2. Odolwa

Odolwa Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 12, 2013
    The silmarillion is one of my favorite books if you are interested in the Lord of the rings history, (Creation of the world, The gods,How elves came to be, Saurons master) Unfinished tales as well.
    If you ever played The Witcher games, They are based off of books, 1-3 are currently out in english.
    I could never get into star strek so i dont know about that.

3. DoubleGold

DoubleGold Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 3, 2013
    when I do a search on the names of the lord of the rings books you give, it gives me too many options, none of which are related to Lord of the Rings. An author search might help me if you know the authors.

4. Odolwa

Odolwa Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 12, 2013
    "The Silmarillion", "Unfinished Tales", "Children of hurin" by Jrr Tolkien, Edited by Christopher Tolkien

The Witcher books are "The last wish", "Blood of Elves", "Time of contempt" By Andpzej Sapkowski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.