main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    I like these "likes".

Right after my first stormtrooper post, I went off to work worrying that I had stepped on toes, gone too far, how did they just know Mahaben was a jedi, alright, I'll tell 'em I can void the post if necessary; then came back to see the Greyjedi likes this strip under it.

I thought, "He does?"

Glad all went well. And, yes, "spoonbender". *chuckles*

greyjedi125 likes this.
  2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Master Selkath, you can't just take control of others characters like that.

[​IMG]

Skywalker_T-65 likes this.
  3. Master Selkath

Master Selkath Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 5, 2013
    Bardan I'm really sorry about it, it won't happen again. I'm very new to this and I assure you it won't happen again.

4. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Finally got a post up (such as it is).

Heavy Isotope likes this.
  5. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    I would just say to forget my post happened. I do see what I did wrong and it won't happen again.

6. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Star Wars romance novel? :p

I loved 'spoonbender,' haha, working on my post now. I had a rotten time trying to sleep last night for some reason and my internet wasn't working so I was on my mobile. As for black friday, not participating. :p

Will do Selkath, I made quite a few mistakes too, it's part of learning. You'll get the swing of it. :)

So in case anyone's wondering what I mean by Mos Eisley standoff, refer to this video. :p

7. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    I just have to say that Vehn's description of my character actually made me laugh. I like the creativity that everyone puts in their posts.

greyjedi125, Vehn and Heavy Isotope like this.
  8. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Sith-I-5, I actually loved it because it 'realistically' put Mahaben in a tight spot. You had me sweating!! (*gasp!) I had to read the post several times and dissect it. The trooper addressing him didn't refer to him directly as a Jedi, nor did he acknowledge that he was possibly a miraluka either, he asked a very specific question. So I had to really get into my own brain and then into Mahaben's to see as many results as possible (depending on his answer), none which guaranteed a desirable result. Loved every single minute, just don't do it again too soon, I'm still recovering!! LOLOL!! :p

( Yes, his Jedi robes are tattered and dusty, but they are still Jedi robes, if anyone recognizes them as such...but, does that mean he's a Jedi or just someone who may have acquired those robes from a corpse or some such?) [face_hypnotized]

And I'm having a blast here, I can't believe I've missed out on this. You guys are a bunch of Rock Star RPers!! I'm going to need advanced training wheels, lol!! Awesome posts. Going to take it one post at a time, but in my humble opinion, Echoes is off to a fine beginning. :-B:D

EDIT: Heavy Isotope That stand-off vid is pure WIN!!! LOL

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Master Selkath

Sorry, please can you re-post whichever of those two posts is the correct one, with judicious use of the [RETURN} key to make it clear and easier to read?

You'll probably find them easier to write and spellcheck as well.

10. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Edit: Nevermind my internet is back on haha

Sith-I-5, Vehn's character is Sydney, I made the adjustment in my reply. ;)

11. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    *slaps own forehead*

Doh!

I've got his old avatar, Liam Vehn, on the brain, as being played by Vehn.

12. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Haha yeah no worries. :p My internet is back down so I'll post first chance tomorrow... -.- Have a good one, y'all. :p

13. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Darn! I gotta rush-off to work immediately. I'll post a response when I come back.... *hates waiting, but it cannot be helped. Sigh.

I think you already know this Heavy, but ya need a better connection. :p

14. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Well i forgot to take my comp in with me yesterfay to town. So will post monday after hooked up

greyjedi125 and Heavy Isotope like this.
  15. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    *Double Post*

Will the comp was acting terrible when I posted the CSs so the initial post (also a double) is a bit short since it was only doing three letters correctly per second before scrambling them as I typed. Was a headache to write that much but a defrag and some elbow grease and I should be back :D Let me know how terrible I did and what you think. I am rusty it feels.

16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Re. the CS.

I know the Mercs were busy last game with attacks and ambushes every eight standard hours, but it bothers me that we have never done anything about Havah's sister since we saw or heard her getting kidnapped by the Empire.

You named your computer? Bless. :p

17. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Actually it's name is . . . Prard (if you get the SW reference you earned a cookie and a spare blaster clip)

Yeah that bothers me as well, but I figure things are at a standoff until Hillick does something or the Jod return. Until then they are on ice until one out mouses the other or we figure out where the detention facility is and mount another prison rescue. :( Stalemate.

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Imperial officer aboard the Tantive IV?

No, that was Praj.

19. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Just as a kick start, it is EU ;)

20. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hey all, I am back online. Give me a day or two to catch up.:)

21. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: Cannot immediately find the place to link to it, but recent news reports have described a crater that has been burning off methane gas for the last forty years. This incident is based on that location.

Door to Hell

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Writing up a post now. :)

23. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Okay, correction, I will be getting to posting tomorrow. Darn waking up for work tomorrow...argh... :p

24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Dat's da bunny! In view of seeing the pics, I may re-visit how easy this rescue is going to be. Thank you for linking that, Bravo. Looking forward to your Lasso posts so I can see what direction we are taking.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  25. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Welcome back Captain! :p Last few weeks of school but if this semester has been any indication of my drive to do my schoolwork outside class and library downtime, I'll probably be around here still. Just a heads up incase my responses become more infrequent. [face_sigh]

Edit: Bravo response, yayyyyyy! :D Also, Sith, right after I posted I saw yours, made some changes. :)